Mom says school district gave son illegal sex change operation without her consent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Minnesota federal appeals court recently heard the case of a mother who claims her underage son was given a sex change operation without her consent.

Mom Says School District Gave Son Illegal Sex Change Operation Without Her Consent
------------------------------------------------------

How in the hell does a parent not know this is going on, Oh I know the school becomes the parents try telling the schools god you can't or won't do something they are in full control .............................

A Minnesota federal appeals court recently heard the case of a mother who claims her underage son was given a sex change operation without her consent.

Mom Says School District Gave Son Illegal Sex Change Operation Without Her Consent

How in the hell does a parent not know this is going on, Oh I know the school becomes the parents try telling the schools god you can't or won't do something they are in full control .............................
Dude, you e got to stop reading Infowars. You're gonna grow hair on your palms.

The lawsuit was reported correctly. He did have the surgery without parental consent, and it appears the school distict facilitated the process and failed to notify the mother, accepting flawed documentation of emancipation.

It appears that the Court was unable to see why she was entitled to money damages.

Sounds more like the mother is f....ed up, showed a pic, she found Jesus, she is wearing a cross. Sounds like she is very responsible (the teen that is). Yet the Christian mother is trying to sue everyone and their brother for her lack of being a responsible parent and accepting her child. A lot of times addicts find Jesus and become zealots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to an extensive brief filed by E.J.K.’s attorneys and shared with NBC News, the teen grew up in Hibbing, Minnesota, in a house where unstable parents struggled with substance abuse. In court documents, she describes making her own meals and getting herself dressed for school at a young age, often relying on a “network of other adults who supplied some of the care and nurturing that her biological parents were unable to offer.”

The teen also said when she first came out as gay around age 13, her mother and stepfather became verbally and physically abusive. At age 15, she said, her mom gave her permission to move in with her biological father—who became incarcerated shortly afterward. E.J.K. then stayed with her grandmother and a series of friends before finally getting her own apartment, where she currently lives.

The teen is remarkably self-sufficient: She has her own apartment, a full-time job and will graduate high school in the spring. She has already received two acceptance letters, say court documents, from college nursing programs. She turns 18 in July

E.J.K. said she has identified as a girl since she was a young child and began to seek treatment in the summer of 2015, once she was living on her own. “I was not pressured in any way by my providers to consent to this treatment,” she said in court papers. “My providers had no involvement in my decision not to involve my mother in my health care decisions.”

But at a November press conference, Calgaro grew visibly upset as she recalled discovering that her daughter was receiving medical care without anyone notifying her directly.
A transgender teen sued by her own mom speaks out

Perhaps she should talk to her daughter and not sue everyone, accept and move on. Why in the world sue.

He was a minor. He was not legally emancipated. The district was in the wrong.

Sounds more like the mother is f....ed up, showed a pic, she found Jesus, she is wearing a cross. Sounds like she is very responsible (the teen that is). Yet the Christian mother is trying to sue everyone and their brother for her lack of being a responsible parent and accepting her child. A lot of times addicts find Jesus and become zealots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to an extensive brief filed by E.J.K.’s attorneys and shared with NBC News, the teen grew up in Hibbing, Minnesota, in a house where unstable parents struggled with substance abuse. In court documents, she describes making her own meals and getting herself dressed for school at a young age, often relying on a “network of other adults who supplied some of the care and nurturing that her biological parents were unable to offer.”

The teen also said when she first came out as gay around age 13, her mother and stepfather became verbally and physically abusive. At age 15, she said, her mom gave her permission to move in with her biological father—who became incarcerated shortly afterward. E.J.K. then stayed with her grandmother and a series of friends before finally getting her own apartment, where she currently lives.

The teen is remarkably self-sufficient: She has her own apartment, a full-time job and will graduate high school in the spring. She has already received two acceptance letters, say court documents, from college nursing programs. She turns 18 in July

E.J.K. said she has identified as a girl since she was a young child and began to seek treatment in the summer of 2015, once she was living on her own. “I was not pressured in any way by my providers to consent to this treatment,” she said in court papers. “My providers had no involvement in my decision not to involve my mother in my health care decisions.”

But at a November press conference, Calgaro grew visibly upset as she recalled discovering that her daughter was receiving medical care without anyone notifying her directly.
A transgender teen sued by her own mom speaks out

What a very sad case. What a messed up world we live in. I wish the teen could have been legally emancipated....that the docs could have been on the up and up. Would have taken care of the entire situation.

Dude, you e got to stop reading Infowars. You're gonna grow hair on your palms.

That's just a myth.

29027.jpg

He was a minor. He was not legally emancipated. The district was in the wrong.
As it turns out, a mentally unsound person who is a minor is an irrelevant legal detail. Unsound family members of any age cannot be coerced into butchery by signing any legal consent form without a custodial co-sign.

The lawsuit was reported correctly. He did have the surgery without parental consent, and it appears the school distict facilitated the process and failed to notify the mother, accepting flawed documentation of emancipation.

It appears that the Court was unable to see why she was entitled to money damages.

Which is insane.

Utterly and completely insane.

Forum List

Back