Mom dresses 6 year old son as girl threatens dad for disagreeing

This is FAR FROM BS and some ppl do NOT know what the FK is really going on within our schools and why.

IT IS BEING DONE TO . BREAK DOWN SOCIETY.........

It is being done to destroy the family.....

THIS IS PYSCH WARFARE AND YOU AND OTHERS WHO THINK IT'S BS AREN'T PICKING UP ON WTF PYSCH WARFARE IS WHY IT IS USED AND HOW.......

Which in turn is why we see these PARENT IDIOTS doin this , why schools are doing it etc,,

TRY SEEING REAL INFORMATION

http://savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

View attachment 231316

View attachment 231317

View attachment 231318

Not every parent is a NUT JOB and wants their kid to be a boy when it's a girl not every parent is on board with the mental cases who abuse their kids...
great so you're saying this is a widespread problem.

where are the other stories on this then.

are you fucking kidding me?
you're acting like this happens every day on every street. i've only seen this story on it and maybe some others on bizzaroworld.com - if this is a common as you're indicating to where we must rush someone and do something.

It's happening everyday what part of . TEACHING IT IN SCHOOLS do you not get. LMFAO

This bs wasn't around like this when we were growing up lmfao. IT IS PROGRESSION , it's been going on and has been being taught then suddenly the public wakes up to what has and is going on. Jesus christ......

Wake up and smell the coffee

View attachment 231339

When you can't understand WHAT IS OR ISN'T........... it becomes easy to think something is " Just now" coming out .

Just like when politicians tell you one thing while trying to get elected and end up telling you nothing.........

This is the stuff that is in your face but the wording used by those who want to FUCK society up know how to word things in order to hide in PLAIN VIEW it's called PYSCHE WARFARE..........

NOTICE THE YEAR

View attachment 231340

Parents groups opposing new Oregon teen sex-change policy
so an idiot comes up with it and people are stopping it.

Dude this shit is bad that picture of a tranny with horns someone posted that is REAL and a REAL PHOTO, these trannys are going to kids schools and or have banquet meetings for the kids to see even libraries they can watch tranny's doing a dance or pole dancing etc..

i call bullshit in general.

do these things happen in the world? yep. they happen today. they happened 10 years ago. 20, 30, 40, and hell, you may have even had some knight that had medieval panties on under his armor (hence, under-armor!) due to parenting issues.but given you can't know about anything instantly, we're just now hearing about these odd situations.

but that doesn't make them mainstream and it doesn't mean it's anything new. this "instant news and gratification" society we live in has been a bitch to get used to because people never heard of such things and now that they do, they feel compelled to do - "something".

just no know one really knows much. so we continue to hear about these odd ball situations as if they're a huge issue and a perfect example of what we're becoming, not who we already were. the last 10 or so years is really the first time we can really see the dirty side of humanity so clearly and so often and we don't know how to take it, so we freak out a lot and pretend again the rare is common.

that every liberal hates God and every conservative is a redneck racist. there's a few on each side. always have been always will be. got it thank you for the valuable input, can we move on now?

but these stories today get the clicks. in time it will end and we'll move onto other things as a society. kinda like when e-mail and going "online" first broke and urban legends were everywhere and little timmy wanted the most post cards before he died. people learned, usually the hard way (as people do) and moved on.

we will again. til then subsites like this will push oddball stories and people will always hold some jacked up fascination with them but the pretense the entire world is like this will fade as people put things in proper perspective over time.

evolution is slow but it does happen.

This is FAR FROM BS and some ppl do NOT know what the FK is really going on within our schools and why.

THIS IS PYSCH WARFARE AND YOU AND OTHERS WHO THINK IT'S BS AREN'T PICKING UP ON WTF PYSCH WARFARE IS WHY IT IS USED AND HOW.......

Which in turn is why we see these PARENT IDIOTS doin this , why schools are doing it etc,,

View attachment 231316

View attachment 231317

View attachment 231318

Not every parent is a NUT JOB and wants their kid to be a boy when it's a girl not every parent is on board with the mental cases who abuse their kids...

you're acting like this happens every day on every street. i've only seen this story on it and maybe some others on bizzaroworld.com - if this is a common as you're indicating to where we must rush someone and do something.

Well if you have grand kids , and we will say a grandson, and the SCHOOLS/TV convince this kid it's a girl . ( mind you they put the thoughts in your grand kids head) not the kid thinking it or feeling it himself. But , would you want your grandson turned into a girl because the school . tries telling you or the parents it's a girl so they CHANGE HIM into a girl................?
pretty sure - if it were happening - i'd stop it.

but i'm not going to go into a panic cause idiots are being idiots. you seem to be having fun so have at it.

View attachment 231316

View attachment 231317

View attachment 231318

It's happening everyday what part of . TEACHING IT IN SCHOOLS do you not get. LMFAO

This bs wasn't around like this when we were growing up lmfao. IT IS PROGRESSION , it's been going on and has been being taught then suddenly the public wakes up to what has and is going on. Jesus christ......

Wake up and smell the coffee

View attachment 231339

When you can't understand WHAT IS OR ISN'T........... it becomes easy to think something is " Just now" coming out .

Just like when politicians tell you one thing while trying to get elected and end up telling you nothing.........

This is the stuff that is in your face but the wording used by those who want to FUCK society up know how to word things in order to hide in PLAIN VIEW it's called PYSCHE WARFARE..........

NOTICE THE YEAR

View attachment 231340

Parents groups opposing new Oregon teen sex-change policy
so an idiot comes up with it and people are stopping it.

These idiots who think this is being done for " LOVE" and acceptance is fed BS and result of pyshe warfare just like the moron saying it's a HIT the kids don't know you can tell kids a 60 yr old man having sex with a kid is normal and the kid will think it.

Just think how brainwashed these kids are becoming all under the . FAKE WORDAGE OF " ACCEPTANCE" SHOW THE LOVE, THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO..... .

It is being USED AS A WEAPON,,

View attachment 231316

View attachment 231317

View attachment 231318

Well if you have grand kids , and we will say a grandson, and the SCHOOLS/TV convince this kid it's a girl . ( mind you they put the thoughts in your grand kids head) not the kid thinking it or feeling it himself. But , would you want your grandson turned into a girl because the school . tries telling you or the parents it's a girl so they CHANGE HIM into a girl................?

but i'm not going to go into a panic cause idiots are being idiots. you seem to be having fun so have at it.

IT'S ALL AROUND YOU, you don't get it . you don't see it it's all around you being taught,

Ask the next twenty something what htey think about gender it sure in the hell won't be the answer you would have got even thirty years ago.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE USING THIS KID...... it draws acceptance it draws and sucks kids into it as it being normal.

They want to normalize this shit and they are using kids to do it.

Meet The 10-Year-Old Drag Kid Shaping The Future Of Drag Youth

IT'S ALL AROUND YOU, you don't get it . you don't see it it's all around you being taught,

Ask the next twenty something what htey think about gender it sure in the hell won't be the answer you would have got even thirty years ago.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE USING THIS KID...... it draws acceptance it draws and sucks kids into it as it being normal.

They want to normalize this shit and they are using kids to do it.

Meet The 10-Year-Old Drag Kid Shaping The Future Of Drag Youth

make a few more newsgroup posts. that should do it.

have fun storming the castle.

Oy....and exactly why my husband and I absolutely refuse to allow them anywhere near our children

Homosexual says he’s grooming children – scolds audience as disgusting when they audibly gasp

WATCH: Drag queen admits he’s ‘grooming’ children at story hour events

"This is going to be the grooming of the next generation. We are trying to groom the next generation," said Pontiff, who when dressed in drag goes by the name Santana Pilar Andrews. WATCH: Drag queen admits he’s ‘grooming’ children at story hour events pic.twitter.com/uXIrJkuWpF

— Faith J Goldy (@FaithGoldy) November 28, 2018

Homosexual says he’s grooming children – scolds audience as disgusting when they audibly gasp

Mom Dresses 6-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad For Disagreeing

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

------------------------------------------------------

This guy is great not to mention very intelligent. He is trying so hard to make people aware of this danger how can one deny living proof been there done that.

These are the new battles for marriages, and if you can't see the engineered plan to destroy the family then you are possibly part of the problem.
I gotta call bullshit on this one. Your link is from a non credible source and there is nothing anyone else is saying on the subject. Come on dude. The Federalist? :rolleyes:
i call bullshit in general.

do these things happen in the world? yep. they happen today. they happened 10 years ago. 20, 30, 40, and hell, you may have even had some knight that had medieval panties on under his armor (hence, under-armor!) due to parenting issues.but given you can't know about anything instantly, we're just now hearing about these odd situations.

but that doesn't make them mainstream and it doesn't mean it's anything new. this "instant news and gratification" society we live in has been a bitch to get used to because people never heard of such things and now that they do, they feel compelled to do - "something".

just no know one really knows much. so we continue to hear about these odd ball situations as if they're a huge issue and a perfect example of what we're becoming, not who we already were. the last 10 or so years is really the first time we can really see the dirty side of humanity so clearly and so often and we don't know how to take it, so we freak out a lot and pretend again the rare is common.

that every liberal hates God and every conservative is a redneck racist. there's a few on each side. always have been always will be. got it thank you for the valuable input, can we move on now?

but these stories today get the clicks. in time it will end and we'll move onto other things as a society. kinda like when e-mail and going "online" first broke and urban legends were everywhere and little timmy wanted the most post cards before he died. people learned, usually the hard way (as people do) and moved on.

we will again. til then subsites like this will push oddball stories and people will always hold some jacked up fascination with them but the pretense the entire world is like this will fade as people put things in proper perspective over time.

evolution is slow but it does happen.

the guy who wrote the article IS A TRANSGENDER
View attachment 231319

View attachment 231320

Walt Heyer Ministries | Rethinking Transgenderism
Admit it dude. You got played and reported this as factual. How come no other news source has this? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back