Mohammed bin Salman interview with Bret Baier. Is MBS evil?, a visionary?, duplicitous? or a dependable ally (Poll)

Do you trust MBS to be a dependable US ally or not?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No clue

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I saw the Bret Baier interview with MBS. MBS is no dummy, he is very smart bordering on brilliant. He answered every question with ease.
Bret Baer was amazed at what is happening in Saudi Arabia. Construction everywhere, all directed by MBS.

The old king of Saudi Arabia used to take goats on 747s when he traveled. He had no future vision for SA. MBS does, and he has metrics and a timeline to get there.
SA now allows women to drive and to hold positions of power. A MAJOR positive. However, all of this progress comes after MBS apparently had Khashoggi murdered and chopped up, a major negative. So who knows if MBS has any moral compass to speak of? His warm handshake with Putin gave me chills.

MBS is one scary guy. He has so much power and such wealth who knows what his intentions really are? He seems to know everyone, even Putin and Xi. Yet he is the biggest buyer of US military equipment, which is the best in the world, so no real surprise, as I said MBS is very smart, but scary.

So what does the forum think of MBS, a dependable ME ally or an evil duplicitous adversary? When the king dies, MBS will be the new king of SA.

Yes, MBS had the potential to be a global power broker.

But then Khashoggi made negative comments about the Royal Family and MBS had him taken care of

The brutal reaction by MBS showed the Saudi Royal Family is much worse than Khashoggi ever claimed.

I saw the Bret Baier interview with MBS. MBS is no dummy, he is very smart bordering on brilliant. He answered every question with ease.
Bret Baer was amazed at what is happening in Saudi Arabia. Construction everywhere, all directed by MBS.

The old king of Saudi Arabia used to take goats on 747s when he traveled. He had no future vision for SA. MBS does, and he has metrics and a timeline to get there.
SA now allows women to drive and to hold positions of power. A MAJOR positive. However, all of this progress comes after MBS apparently had Khashoggi murdered and chopped up, a major negative. So who knows if MBS has any moral compass to speak of? His warm handshake with Putin gave me chills.

MBS is one scary guy. He has so much power and such wealth who knows what his intentions really are? He seems to know everyone, even Putin and Xi. Yet he is the biggest buyer of US military equipment, which is the best in the world, so no real surprise, as I said MBS is very smart, but scary.

So what does the forum think of MBS, a dependable ME ally or an evil duplicitous adversary? When the king dies, MBS will be the new king of SA.
i think the clintons should interview next to him

Yes, MBS had the potential to be a global power broker.

But then Khashoggi made negative comments about the Royal Family and MBS had him taken care of

The brutal reaction by MBS showed the Saudi Royal Family is much worse than Khashoggi ever claimed.
How is he different from any recent US potus? Our last few were mass murderers.

At least he’s improving the lives of his people, unlike any recent US potus. Their interest is strictly improving the lives of the 1%.

However if he goes against the empire, he might end up like Gaddafi and Hussein.

How is he different from any recent US potus? Our last few were mass murderers.

At least he’s improving the lives of his people, unlike any recent US potus. Their interest is strictly improving the lives of the 1%.

However if he goes against the empire, he might end up like Gaddafi and Hussein.
Which US President used Bone Saws on those who criticized them?

We still rely on middle eastern oil,

and that's why we have to kiss up....one generation to the next....

one war or warring over there after another....

We need to change that.....

He's intentionally hurting the U.S. With raising oil prices by cutting back millions of barrels a day.

So, no he can not be trusted....imo.

President Biden and the libs attacked Moe Salman viciously, why should Mr. Salman give them any respect?

The USA got along fine with the KSA when Trump was around.

Salman, of course, can't be 100% "trusted", just like any other foreign leader. Salman is interesting in making Saudi Arabia great again, not to shore up the Biden Regime.

In the KSA, Salman has really done a lot to modernize their nation, legalizing the ladies' wrestling as well as agreeing to give dames drivers' licenses.

I expect to see further progress in the future over there.

We still rely on middle eastern oil,

and that's why we have to kiss up....one generation to the next....

one war or warring over there after another....

We need to change that.....

Unfortunately, that probably isn't going to happen any time soon. Biden has eliminated a lot of drilling as well as pipelines, sea exploration for oil, etc. And considering how Sleepy Joe is also working hard to stymie coal and natural gas production too, it isn't like America is going to be able to reduce the need for oil by substituting other fuels.

Unfortunately, that probably isn't going to happen any time soon. Biden has eliminated a lot of drilling as well as pipelines, sea exploration for oil, etc. And considering how Sleepy Joe is also working hard to stymie coal and natural gas production too, it isn't like America is going to be able to reduce the need for oil by substituting other fuels.

President Biden and the libs attacked Moe Salman viciously, why should Mr. Salman give them any respect?

Salman, of course, can't be 100% "trusted", just like any other foreign leader. Salman is interesting in making Saudi Arabia great again, not to shore up the Biden Regime.

In the KSA, Salman has really done a lot to modernize their nation, legalizing the ladies' wrestling as well as agreeing to give dames drivers' licenses.

Ahhhh, yes of course you put crooked Donald on a pedestal and FIRST over America. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trump pandered to KSM
Money was more important than human rights

Bin Salman told Baier that "anyone involved" in Khashoggi’s killing is serving time in prison and must "face the law."

"We take all the legal measurements that any country took … We did that in Saudi Arabia and the case being closed," he said. "Also, we try to reform the security system to be sure that these kind of mistakes doesn't happen again, and we can see in the past five years nothing of those things happened. It's not part of what Saudi Arabia do."

Khashoggi was not walking in a bad area late at night. He walked into a Saudi Embassy in neutral Turkey. His safety was assured

He was met by a team of assassins from Saudi Arabia who were there for the sole purpose of killing him and disposing the body

The assassins escaped punishment
Those who ordered the hit were not charged. Those who did the killing were not executed like a common murderer would be. They were given short sentences in a prison with luxury accommodations.

Saudi supplies us with energy so we ignore it's shortcomings and hope that the country doesn't get pissed at us. That's about it.

He's intentionally hurting the U.S. With raising oil prices by cutting back millions of barrels a day.
So, no he can not be trusted....imo.
His answer to that is that he only wants price stability.
High oil prices wouldn't hurt the US if we didn't have Biden's "war on energy".

Forum List

Back