mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

Yet dumbfucks run around proclaiming that their right to do so is in jeopardy and now plan to insult Muslims by drawing more deragotory cartoons of their god OUTSIDE THEIR PLACE OF WORSHIP.

WTF is wrong with people? How would Christians feel if I showed up with dozens of friends outside their church and all of US we're holding up signs showing Jesus Fucking Mary doggy style why his prophets looked on?

I get you have a right to be a douchebag. Doesn't make it a necessity.

Jon Ritzheimer former U.S. Marine plans Draw Muhammad contest at Phoenix mosque - Washington Times

Enough is enough.

Yes, these things are silly and not productive. Stipulated.

But I can certainly understand the pushback against PC of all types. This isn't happening in a vacuum, more and more people are sick and tired of others trying to intimidate and threaten them for saying (and drawing) what is on their mind.

I would say "enough is enough" about PC, personally.

Wrong!

For one thing people DO continuously insult Christians, yeah we don't like it but we have to put up with it.

Another thing is that it is defiance. Defiance of those who would stifle our freedom. You claim that no one with any power is stopping us but that isn't true. The Media and the government has scorned anyone who tries to do it and gathering up guns and bombs and murdering is some pretty impressive power.

It isn't being an asshole, that is left wing nutter speak. It's about defiance of an enemy who ultimately wishes to impose its will on us. It's past time for us to stand up against them.

Wrong!

For one thing people DO continuously insult Christians, yeah we don't like it but we have to put up with it.

Another thing is that it is defiance. Defiance of those who would stifle our freedom. You claim that no one with any power is stopping us but that isn't true. The Media and the government has scorned anyone who tries to do it and gathering up guns and bombs and murdering is some pretty impressive power.

It isn't being an asshole, that is left wing nutter speak. It's about defiance of an enemy who ultimately wishes to impose its will on us. It's past time for us to stand up against them.

Really? Where? When?

When was the last time that you as a Christian were insulted? Persecuted?

Christians are the MAJORITY in this country.

Don't come at me with the bullshit that Christians are constantly being offended.

What rot.

Yes, these things are silly and not productive. Stipulated.

But I can certainly understand the pushback against PC of all types. This isn't happening in a vacuum, more and more people are sick and tired of others trying to intimidate and threaten them for saying (and drawing) what is on their mind.

I would say "enough is enough" about PC, personally.

Who is intimidating you or me? Who?

I don't feel intimidated by radical muslims in the least. I submit that if you do then you do indeed have a problem.

This shit has surpassed the level of clinical stupidity.

11393423_827645650649872_1121790600985918782_o.jpg

lol

A) They became Muslim through centuries of imperialistic expansionism by the sword.

B) The other 2/3 of the global population is armed and has defeated the Muslim world and stopped their attempts to conquer them.

I seriously question the CLAIM by Imam Pig Siddique that his mosque was threatened with
a "massacre" I believe that the disgusting pig is a filthy liar He should PUT UP his evidence or SHUT UP. The FBI should moniter the place BASED on his report of "TERRORIST THREAT" ----did the disgusting stinking pig apologize for the actions of his disgusting congregants?

Wrong!

Really? Where? When?

When was the last time that you as a Christian were insulted? Persecuted?

Christians are the MAJORITY in this country.

Don't come at me with the bullshit that Christians are constantly being offended.

What rot.

I'm sorry, you are under the false impression that I give a shit whether you believe me or not.

I seriously question the CLAIM by Imam Pig Siddique that his mosque was threatened with
a "massacre" I believe that the disgusting pig is a filthy liar He should PUT UP his evidence or SHUT UP. The FBI should moniter the place BASED on his report of "TERRORIST THREAT" ----did the disgusting stinking pig apologize for the actions of his disgusting congregants?
Interesting take on things.

Their Mosque was shocked at their actions. And I don't doubt the threat. There are tens of thousands of wackos in this country

Interesting take on things.

Their Mosque was shocked at their actions. And I don't doubt the threat. There are tens of thousands of wackos in this country

really???? their mosque was "shocked" ?--------how do you know? The way to find out is a careful conversation with the kids. It would also be nice to have transcripts of the KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLINGS----over the past three years. Of course I have no doubt that their mosque was shocked that the guys with the assault rifles ended up dead. I doubt the threats.

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Nothing good will come from this stupidity. NOTHING

what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.

Forum List

Back