mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.
NO, NO, NO... YOU'RE ENRAGING PredFan... USING YOUR LOGIC, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT.

Lol, true. I'm enraged! How heartless and immature he is being!
Immature? That's funny considering I feel like I'm one of the only rational righties on this board on this subject.

We should do this outside every mosque.

do what? a pork roast?------a pig with an apple in it's mouth---slowly roasting over a cowboy type fire------and marshmellows for the kids. I would like to be able to join an ART contest----but----I have a problem-----I can barely draw a straight line. The idea of "ART CLASS" always frightened me in school------I had to do two hours of "art" each week in Junior High school-----and I actually thought----it would keep me from graduating----it was ok------the teacher was full of compassion-----anyone who actually showed up and played with the colored chalks-----got an "A"

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

NO, NO, NO... YOU'RE ENRAGING PredFan... USING YOUR LOGIC, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT.

Immature? That's funny considering I feel like I'm one of the only rational righties on this board on this subject.

how long has it been that you have determined that you are "the most mature"?? did a voice come out of the mist and TELL YOU???

how long has it been that you have determined that you are "the most mature"?? did a voice come out of the mist and TELL YOU???
Read much?

Derp

do what? a pork roast?------a pig with an apple in it's mouth---slowly roasting over a cowboy type fire------and marshmellows for the kids. I would like to be able to join an ART contest----but----I have a problem-----I can barely draw a straight line. The idea of "ART CLASS" always frightened me in school------I had to do two hours of "art" each week in Junior High school-----and I actually thought----it would keep me from graduating----it was ok------the teacher was full of compassion-----anyone who actually showed up and played with the colored chalks-----got an "A"

I'd join too. I AM a pretty good cartoonist. I'm not sure that here in laid back Orlando that anyone will do this but is enter, no problem.

Read much?

Derp

clinical experience

I'll be a judge.

I'll be a judge.

can I do it in colored chalks? I can't draw----but I can put lots of pretty colors together and kinda SMEAR the chalk around into pretty smudges

Forum List

Back