Modi is a criminal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The most important job of any leader is to protect his people. This useless fuck has killed more than 200,000 Indians and has just refused UN help in dealing with the virus.

Only Bolsonaros Brazil, Trumps US and Mexico have a worse record. What unites these useless bastards ? Yup they are all worthless right wing populists given power by low educated fuckwits.

You can add Boris "cash for curtains" Johnson to that list. He is only responsible for the biggest death toll in Europe. He has killed more Londoners than the Luftwaffe, well done Boris.

God bless India, I hope you find a way through this.

Look, this little commie just can't stop talking about Trump. Who cares what happens in Asia?

The most important job of any leader is to protect his people. This useless fuck has killed more than 200,000 Indians and has just refused UN help in dealing with the virus.

Only Bolsonaros Brazil, Trumps US and Mexico have a worse record. What unites these useless bastards ? Yup they are all worthless right wing populists given power by low educated fuckwits.

You can add Boris "cash for curtains" Johnson to that list. He is only responsible for the biggest death toll in Europe. He has killed more Londoners than the Luftwaffe, well done Boris.

I regret that you survived Boris' rampage. BTW, the Czech Republic has the highest rate of deaths per capita and I survived.

Shakespeare, black pudding, Harry Styles. The British should be used to being swindled by people selling crap as quality by now.

In short order, Biden will top all of them, as his illegal alien IMPORTATION/DISSEMINATION program will kill dump Covid all over the USA, and kill millions. Crime from cartel creeps will kill millions more. This is already happening.

Shakespeare, black pudding, Harry Styles. The British should be used to being swindled by people selling crap as quality by now.
Black pudding is amazing. Probably a bit too refined for folk who eat squirrel. And Modi is a populist shit.

Black pudding is amazing. Probably a bit too refined for folk who eat squirrel. And Modi is a populist shit.
blood soaked bird food might be a "Foodie" thing, but it is hardly "refined". The BJP has more members than the communist party in China has. "Populist" is code for "winner".

Modi is to blame for the insanely slow vaccine rollout, lack of resources and preparedness, lax restrictions, etc. Hopefully for the sake of india, he's removed from office. However, the indian people need to blame themselves as well for not social distancing and wearing masks during a pandemic, the last few months. This is what so many idiots in this country advocate for, and this is the result!

You're still pissed off you lost your slave colony. Fuck off, slaver, and leave India alone.

You're still pissed off you lost your slave colony. Fuck off, slaver, and leave India alone.
Why is an attack on Modi an attack on India ? You trumpers are fcking crazy.

Why is an attack on Modi an attack on India ? You trumpers are fcking crazy.

Your fellow Brits used to use Indians as footstools. The best thing your dying nation can do for India is leave them the fuck alone.

Forum List

Back