Modern Day Civil War.

The MAJORITY won't be fighting to secede they will be fighting a corrupt illegal Government and their lackeys for the Country to be returned to a Representative Republic. Ohh and unless you are at least 170 YOU never beat anyone's ass to begin with. Dumb ass.

Yeah...you're really scary on a Message Board, Clerk. You gonna paper cut us into submission?

I am more then prepared to fight for my Country. If a revolution starts and I agree with it I am already armed and have a stockpile of ammo. But thanks for being another dumb ass. By the way, the only CLERK here would be you.

I'm sure you do...in that bunker under your house. :lol::lol::lol: Another "end of the world" loony.

I'm not a lady. But I AM a Texan and you're a dumbass sheep. You SHOULD be scared.:eusa_eh:

Why would you care? You guys are going to secede and become your own country anyways.

Soon.

Please.

Absolute proof the liberals do not support this Country or its people.

I'm not the one advocating secession.

I'm not the one advocating civil war.

But I am not going to stand in the way of those who wish to leave. In fact, the sooner the better....because I DO love my country and think we will be the better for unloading Texas. We should have listened to Andrew Jackson and never taken it on in the first place. It's been nothing but a headache.

Bring it on ladies...

Love to have another chance to beat on those seceding sons-a-bitches

I'm not a lady. But I AM a Texan and you're a dumbass sheep. You SHOULD be scared.:eusa_eh:

Why would you care? You guys are going to secede and become your own country anyways.

Soon.

Please.

I wouldn't be so quick to say please. Might want to look at what this state contributes to the national economy first. We're still solvent.

Hope that doesn't twist your knickers.:lol:

Soon.

Please.

But I am not going to stand in the way of those who wish to leave. In fact, the sooner the better....because I DO love my country and think we will be the better for unloading Texas. We should have listened to Andrew Jackson and never taken it on in the first place. It's been nothing but a headache.

Who is abvocating secession? I advocate you nimrods get your partisan heads out of your butts and vote for people that represent the US Constitution instead of happily following the sheep's ass in front of you down the road.

Allowing two parties to deadlock and control our politics and government is STUPID. We have TWO choices. Y'all are so busy choosing between those two you quit thinking for yourselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a fucking moronic statement. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sometimes, you are sooooo stupid, its almost too funny.

The best I can do is second that statement ...

Bring it on ladies...

Love to have another chance to beat on those seceding sons-a-bitches

Right as if a craven like you would EVER fight in a war for your country.
I can see you voting to send others to war, but not actually risking your yellow hide.

When did the framers give us "deem and pass"? Have you read Article 1 Section 7 of the constitution?

I don't know...you might want to ask all the Congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

Duck and weave , Is counting the yeas or nays the way to go or not?

I don't know...you might want to ask all the Congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

Soon.

Please.

I wouldn't be so quick to say please. Might want to look at what this state contributes to the national economy first. We're still solvent.

Glad to hear you are solvent. Maybe that will remove all reservations you all might have about leaving. Bye.

Who is abvocating secession? I advocate you nimrods get your partisan heads out of your butts and vote for people that represent the US Constitution instead of happily following the sheep's ass in front of you down the road.

Allowing two parties to deadlock and control our politics and government is STUPID. We have TWO choices. Y'all are so busy choosing between those two you quit thinking for yourselves.

That I have no problem with, if that is what you are advocating. But you and I know that not everyone here is advocating for a legal, elective solution. We have Bunker Clerk for example...loading up, ready to go postal.

All this talk of Civil War rather than using the process our Framers gave us. Apparently people who glory on death and destruction.

Um... you think this healthcare bill is using the process our Founders gave us??? When the people who govern refuse to actually use the process set up, how you expect anything but open rebellion?

This is insane. I don't want violence. But you've got to be stupid if you think this legislations going in above the board. And you've got to be stupid to think people are just going to bend over and take it.

You're policies will lead to violence. Stop forcing them on the people. If they have merit, the people will adopt it and we can avoid it. if not, let the Republic be. We are better off without your policies, then we are with them forced on us, even if they are good policies. Destroying the Republic is not a good idea.

Yes, it is. The constitution gives the House and the Senate the right to formulate the rules they will operate under. The House created this thing call 'deem passed' and the Senate created this thing called reconcilliation. Just because you dont' like the idea that they are being used on health insurance reform, don't confuse that with it not being a constitutional process.

It's not the policies that will lead to violence, there are just a lot of politically violent people on your side of this issue. You all brought out your weapons even before the 2008 campaign was over.

Wrong, talk of another revolution has been around since the 70's. In truth it's too late. That's why the immigration laws were changed in the 60's. They stopped bringing in people from first would nations who wouldn't put up with crap and would fight for their rights and started bringing in people from 3rd world nations who are used to doing whatever they are told. All this in an effort to diffuse the unrest among Americans. Plus, in the 70's they started a campaign to convince Americans to limit their children to no more than two per family due to over population. We are now living in an America that is 1/3 foreigners. The revolution will not happen. A civil war is still possible as those who are American are rather upset at the numbers of foreigners that are coming in and taking over their country. Of course it's too late and they will lose. We lost when our own government took 5 days to get to the Katrina victims and then marched through their homes and took away their guns. We lost when an official of the Mexican government announced to American citizens "This has been and will again be Mexico" and our government did nothing. Nope, america is already gone. Long live Cascadia.

Soon.

Please.

Glad to hear you are solvent. Maybe that will remove all reservations you all might have about leaving. Bye.

I kinda thought you were a bit better than baseless rhetoric. You lefties take a knucklehead appealing to a crowd and run with it if it;s someone on the right; yet, you ignore the crap your party puts out. Goebbels would be proud of Obama on healthcare so-called "reform".

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Um... you think this healthcare bill is using the process our Founders gave us??? When the people who govern refuse to actually use the process set up, how you expect anything but open rebellion?

This is insane. I don't want violence. But you've got to be stupid if you think this legislations going in above the board. And you've got to be stupid to think people are just going to bend over and take it.

You're policies will lead to violence. Stop forcing them on the people. If they have merit, the people will adopt it and we can avoid it. if not, let the Republic be. We are better off without your policies, then we are with them forced on us, even if they are good policies. Destroying the Republic is not a good idea.

Yes, it is. The constitution gives the House and the Senate the right to formulate the rules they will operate under. The House created this thing call 'deem passed' and the Senate created this thing called reconcilliation. Just because you dont' like the idea that they are being used on health insurance reform, don't confuse that with it not being a constitutional process.

It's not the policies that will lead to violence, there are just a lot of politically violent people on your side of this issue. You all brought out your weapons even before the 2008 campaign was over.

Wrong, talk of another revolution has been around since the 70's. In truth it's too late. That's why the immigration laws were changed in the 60's. They stopped bringing in people from first would nations who wouldn't put up with crap and would fight for their rights and started bringing in people from 3rd world nations who are used to doing whatever they are told. All this in an effort to diffuse the unrest among Americans.

Fascinating assertion. Where do you get that from?

Plus, in the 70's they started a campaign to convince Americans to limit their children to no more than two per family due to over population. We are now living in an America that is 1/3 foreigners. The revolution will not happen. A civil war is still possible as those who are American are rather upset at the numbers of foreigners that are coming in and taking over their country. Of course it's too late and they will lose. We lost when our own government took 5 days to get to the Katrina victims and then marched through their homes and took away their guns. We lost when an official of the Mexican government announced to American citizens "This has been and will again be Mexico" and our government did nothing.

What did you expect our government to do? Assassinate him?

Nope, america is already gone. Long live Cascadia.

So, you don't care what happens in Used-To-Be-America, right?

I kinda thought you were a bit better than baseless rhetoric. You lefties take a knucklehead appealing to a crowd and run with it if it;s someone on the right; yet, you ignore the crap your party puts out. Goebbels would be proud of Obama on healthcare so-called "reform".

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Goebbels? :lol::lol::lol: Where's that Godwin smilie?

That I have no problem with, if that is what you are advocating. But you and I know that not everyone here is advocating for a legal, elective solution. We have Bunker Clerk for example...loading up, ready to go postal.

So? Let them? It will amount to about what John Brown seizing Harper's Ferry Arsenal amounted to.

The problem with a free society is it allows idiots to be free as well as the sane. I advocate that our government does not represent us, nor the US Constitution. They represent themselves. We have a process for removing them and people would quit listening to their divisive crap and actually vote for someone will to uphold the Constitution, we can make a change without a single round going downrange.

So? Let them? It will amount to about what John Brown seizing Harper's Ferry Arsenal amounted to.

The problem with a free society is it allows idiots to be free as well as the sane. I advocate that our government does not represent us, nor the US Constitution. They represent themselves. We have a process for removing them and people would quit listening to their divisive crap and actually vote for someone will to uphold the Constitution, we can make a change without a single round going downrange.

I can't argue with that.

Who is advocating civil war? We just arent naive enough to think that it wont happen when you try to oppress a free people.

We need a 9 month probation, if they don't work out fire em.

We need a 9 month probation, if they don't work out fire em.

First off, my idea of campaign finance reform is there is no campaign finance at taxpayer expense. Period. No special interest groups, period. Hell, they spend a 18 months out 4 years campaigning.

I'm also against the electoral college. The will of the people is subverted by it. Obama wouldn't have even been the Dem nominee had the superdelegates voted the will of thier constituents.

And BOTH sides need to quit letting the f-ing media choose the candidates. McCain and Palin? GMAFB. They might as well have run Rdone and Chris. Between the four of them there isn't a whole personality.

Forum List

Back