Modern Day Civil War.

our past civil war was not that unexpected, was it?

No. It was about power and money, no matter what deflection people try to use. So is anything that comes of this rhetoric.

What sucks is the biggest firebrands, on BOTH sides, have no clue and never will. They'll sit back in comfort while WE kill each other. That's BS and the jackasses on BOTH sides of this need to just STFU.

Who is the bigger war mongerer? The ones threatening? Or the ones taunting them? That's EXACTLY what created the last US Civil War. People listened to the rich "people" that allegedly represented them and started killing each other while the rich just sat home.

The whole topic annoys me. The firebrands on either side suck.

our past civil war was not that unexpected, was it?

No. It was about power and money, no matter what deflection people try to use. So is anything that comes of this rhetoric.

What sucks is the biggest firebrands, on BOTH sides, have no clue and never will. They'll sit back in comfort while WE kill each other. That's BS and the jackasses on BOTH sides of this need to just STFU.

Who is the bigger war mongerer? The ones threatening? Or the ones taunting them? That's EXACTLY what created the last US Civil War. People listened to the rich "people" that allegedly represented them and started killing each other while the rich just sat home.

The whole topic annoys me. The firebrands on either side suck.

Tallk about deflection!!! HHAHA....our civil war was about the 'states right' to have or not have slavery. I'd think the ones threatening succession are the bigger war mongers.

Civil war ....seems like it might be fun

We get the US Army....the cowardly secessionists can have the Tea Baggers

Right as if a craven like you would EVER fight in a war for your country.
I can see you voting to send others to war, but not actually risking your yellow hide.

I've been waiting for someone to pull this one jackass, thanks for being that one. During the Viet Nam war I could have stayed home, my number was high enough. Although I didn't agree with the war, I enlisted in order to stand by my peers, simple as that. I've got balls big enough to choke the shit out of you and then some. Pray I never cross your path.

What a stupid statement. Your rage may be fueled by steroids, thus your chesticles have increased with your flute and rattle have shrunk. What a moron.

As for the statement in and of itself, had it been directed correctly, I said just what I wanted to say. However, because of a mis-read, I made a mistake. I've apologized to Charles and I hope he accepts it. Thing is, it had nothing to do with you. You need to keep your nonsense to yourself.

What makes you think the US Military would remain united, in such a circumstance? Logistically, where would Washington raise the funds to supply the US Military? DC is beyond broke, and an army marches on its stomach.

Robert E Lee, along with most of the Confederate Officer Corps, were veterans of the Mexican-American War. The men who had fought together in California and Mexico, returned home to fight eachother.

Civil wars suck. Seriously suck.

Last edited:

What makes you think the US Military would remain united, in such a circumstance? Logistically, where would Washington raise the funds to supply the US Military? DC is beyond broke, and an army marches on its stomach.

Robert E Lee, along with most of the Confederate Officer Corps, were veterans of the Mexican-American War. The men who had fought together in California and Mexico, returned home to fight eachother.

Here is my plan

We start off with some "Shock and Awe"
Pound them into submission for a few months

Then we move to the PsyOps phase
Nonstop tapes of Glenn Beck and Michelle Bachmann over the airwaves

Then we deny them their basic luxuries
Take away NASCAR, Country Music and Cheap Beer

They will be begging to return within weeks

Here is my plan

You have me confused, is this supposed to be about the stereotypical southern person or just a typical secessionist?

I've been waiting for someone to pull this one jackass, thanks for being that one. During the Viet Nam war I could have stayed home, my number was high enough. Although I didn't agree with the war, I enlisted in order to stand by my peers, simple as that. I've got balls big enough to choke the shit out of you and then some. Pray I never cross your path.

What a stupid statement. Your rage may be fueled by steroids, thus your chesticles have increased while your flute and rattle have shrunk. What a moron.

As for the statement in and of itself, had it been directed correctly, I said just what I wanted to say. However, because of a mis-read, I made a mistake. I've apologized to Charles and I hope he accepts it. Thing is, it had nothing to do with you. You need to keep your nonsense to yourself.

While you don't have to apologize to me, anyone here has the right to correct your moronic statement.

Last edited:

Oh, stop, please. Your comments are seriously lame. There will be no civil war of any kind, because the states right along with feds would stomp it out in under five seconds.

Oh, stop, please. Your comments are seriously lame. There will be no civil war of any kind, because the states right along with feds would stomp it out in under five seconds.

Jake is correct. All of this will be settled in the Supreme Court, the ballot box and without bloodshed.

PP has the gist of it figured out, I believe. When we rebelled in 1775, one out of four Continentals died, the highest percentage per capita rate for all of our wars. The South, from northern Florida to southern North Carolina, roiled in its own civil war for more than three years, with more than 2,000 killed by their own neighbors, either in battle or banditry or ambush.

The attack by the South on the federal government in April 1861 ended only with the death of more than 600,000 American soldiers on both sides (the second highest per capita percentage rate of all our wars) and maybe another 50,000 to 80,000 dead civilians killed not only in the Border States but states such as Texas.

Our wars since 1866 against ourselves have been waged in the political arena, because (1) people generally don't die, and (2) if one side loses, it is guaranteed another chance in at least two years. This is a great deal! We can all run around and act like idiots, and no one dies.

Yes, this will be settled by SCOTUS, just as the economic recovery was in the New Deal. Parts of the far-reaching AAA and NRA were killed by the Court, which also opined the constitutinality of Social Security. This is how we war now.

Again, you are so right.

Here is my plan

That's a really stupid plan.

If you ever forced the issue and actually tried to wage war against me, my family, and my brethren in the community. My plan would be simple. I'd shoot you. Then I'd go home and pray for the redemption of our souls.

Here is my plan

That's a really stupid plan.

If you ever forced the issue and actually tried to wage war against me, my family, and my brethren in the community. My plan would be simple. I'd shoot you. Then I'd go home and pray for the redemption of our souls.

Could it be you are conflating irony with a nonexistent threat, that leads to your own silly threat to something that does not, and won't, exist. And you are the one who insists GB is sane.

PP has the gist of it figured out, I believe. When we rebelled in 1775, one out of four Continentals died, the highest percentage per capita rate for all of our wars. The South, from northern Florida to southern North Carolina, roiled in its own civil war for more than three years, with more than 2,000 killed by their own neighbors, either in battle or banditry or ambush.

The attack by the South on the federal government in April 1861 ended only with the death of more than 600,000 American soldiers on both sides (the second highest per capita percentage rate of all our wars) and maybe another 50,000 to 80,000 dead civilians killed not only in the Border States but states such as Texas.

Our wars since 1866 against ourselves have been waged in the political arena, because (1) people generally don't die, and (2) if one side loses, it is guaranteed another chance in at least two years. This is a great deal! We can all run around and act like idiots, and no one dies.

Yes, this will be settled by SCOTUS, just as the economic recovery was in the New Deal. Parts of the far-reaching AAA and NRA were killed by the Court, which also opined the constitutinality of Social Security. This is how we war now.

You are so delusional. Human nature hasn't changed. The World hasn't changed. Just because we've had a relatively stable period of history doesnt mean it wont turn south and turn south fast. The more you make people dependent on government. The more you break up the family. The more you spend money you don't have, the more unsteady our society will be.

Just because our Founders developed a system that works for the most part, doesnt mean it will work all the time. Especially when its now are corrupt as it is.

Civil war will come if nothing is changed. Im not talking about left/right bullcrap. Im talking about people. People need to change on a widescale or we are seriously screwed. And making it harder for people to change, taking away their freedom. Silencing people. It doesn't help. It makes things worse.

Pride comes before the fall and this fall is going to be huge. The fall of Rome lead to the Dark Ages. What do you think the Fall of America will lead to?

Civil War?

Just give us another excuse to kick their asses again

You're the pussies too chicken shit to own guns.....

Besides...in November all of the Demtards will be out....once again.

Speak for yourself pal. Just because youre a republican doesnt mean you have the market in guns ;)

Sorry wus...this shit don't count...
Liberal_Gun.jpg

and it's probably all you could afford anyway and all they'll let your sorry ass have since you like giving your entire fucking paycheck to someone else, let them spend it for you and tell your stupid ass what to do from cradle to grave.

Forum List

Back