Mob of black males beat white girl in MAGA hat

You're not opposed to injustice, as long as it's committed against someone else. You can't bring yourself to condemn black people who commit an injustice.
I ask again...

Are you upset, at all, about the systematic injustice inflicted upon black Americans now, and since they've been in this country?

Why would I be upset upset about history that I had nothing to do with? Furthermore there is no systematic racism against blacks today. Only a fool would argue otherwise.

You're not opposed to injustice, as long as it's committed against someone else. You can't bring yourself to condemn black people who commit an injustice.
I ask again...

Are you upset, at all, about the systematic injustice inflicted upon black Americans now, and since they've been in this country?

Why would I be upset upset about history that I had nothing to do with? Furthermore there is no systematic racism against blacks today. Only a fool would argue otherwise.
The uneducated racist meant systemic.

So you are saying that if you wear it, an animal that cant control himself will attack you.
I invite you to wear one out in public as often as you can
I do. Anyone assaulting me will get shot.
No they won’t. Don't lie, pussy.

It will happen, it's just a matter of time. Right now, they're assaulting the weaker, the elderly, the defenseless, the outnumbered. They will mess with the wrong person and someone will get killed, and those strutting around debate boards like peacocks, cheering on the assaults will totally disown their part in the escalation.
In the past, violence is what it has typically taken to stop Trump-type movements.

I recommend not waering that trash hat out in public.

And I recommend leaving people alone who wear the hat. Mark this post, someone will get killed when they assault the wrong person or fail to make sure they don't have their buddies to back them up. Some guy in a wheelchair or an elderly lady that looks like a weak target for thugs will be armed.

Marc, I think you mean "SYSTEMIC".

Obviously, there are many white people who are and always will be racists. Just as there are blacks who are and always will be. Whites (up to now) have been the majority. In South Africa where blacks are a majority, whites face discrimination the same as you say blacks do here in the USA. (granted there have been some ruthless African whites depicted in Hollywood, but don't forget the Idi Amins and black leaders who were just as bad)

LeBron James, Beyonce & jaycee, Michael Jordan, Fiddy Cent and 10,000,000 other wealthy blacks living large in the USA disagree with your perspective.

The nation was founded by whites....SOME of them brought over slaves from Africa. But that isn't unique to the USA. Slavery has happened since man walked upright, but keep in mind MORE whites opposed slavery, and I predict it is going to make a comeback.

Rather than live in the past, be successful and live in the present.

BlackFlag and IM2 are two black people who are every bit as hateful and racist as any white person you can find. Racism sucks, REGARDLESS of who keeps it going.

I can't condone racism, but I CAN condone Characterism. That is, prejudice against someone for their stupid, hateful character (regardless of skin color)
You believe that SYSTEMIC racism is no longer in existence?

Really??!??

When did that occur?

You believe that SYSTEMIC racism is no longer in existence?
Really??!??
When did that occur?

Can you show me anywhere I said that? Nope. Stop making things up.

What I said is racisim is still systemic....on BOTH sides. But since whites have LONG been the majority, obviously more came from the white side just because of the numbers.

I will also say that as whites lose the majority, racism will not diminish. People of color will fill in the gap and continue the hatred just fine.

what you seem to want to do is make racism a "white only" thing. Wrong.

Stupid to wear that filth in public

A hat that says "Make America Great Again" is filth?
Do you even hear yourself?

So as usual, you blame the poor girl, but give a pass to the MOB that beat her?
All I can say is, we (intelligent Americans) are making a grave mistake allowing your kind to rise to and take power.
And I don't mean your color, I mean your attitude.
Why would anyone hate America enough to say we aren't already great right now?

MarcATL strangely didn't post about this incidence of racial injustice.

Joel Fischer on Twitter

Yeah, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, doing something that harms no one.... how stupid to have freedoms like that! We should beat the crap out of anyone who acts in such a way. Next person with that BLM filth on a t-shirt, I'm going to round up a dozen white biker guys, and beat the snot out of some dumb little girl.

iu

We're going to beat the holy crap out of her. You support that right? Since it's ok to attack people wearing what you consider filth, right? Well we consider that right there filth. You support violence right? Isn't that your point?

Joel Fischer on Twitter

Yeah, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, doing something that harms no one.... how stupid to have freedoms like that! We should beat the crap out of anyone who acts in such a way. Next person with that BLM filth on a t-shirt, I'm going to round up a dozen white biker guys, and beat the snot out of some dumb little girl.

iu

We're going to beat the holy crap out of her. You support that right? Since it's ok to attack people wearing what you consider filth, right? Well we consider that right there filth. You support violence right? Isn't that your point?
Wouldn’t put anything past a sick, perverted Trump sheep like yourself.

Anyways free speech does not equal freedom from consequences. Wear the dotard’s trash hat at your own peril.

Joel Fischer on Twitter

iu

Anyways free speech does not equal freedom from consequences. Wear the dotard’s trash hat at your own peril.

There you go! So your freedom of speech, is not freedom of consequence. According to your own words, you are saying we should be able beat the crap out of that girl, right? By your own standards, you are saying this is acceptable.

Joel Fischer on Twitter

iu

There you go! So your freedom of speech, is not freedom of consequence. According to your own words, you are saying we should be able beat the crap out of that girl, right? By your own standards, you are saying this is acceptable.
Where did I say it was acceptable? Don’t go near her if I’m around.

Can you show me anywhere I said that? Nope. Stop making things up.

What I said is racisim is still systemic....on BOTH sides. But since whites have LONG been the majority, obviously more came from the white side just because of the numbers.

I will also say that as whites lose the majority, racism will not diminish. People of color will fill in the gap and continue the hatred just fine.

what you seem to want to do is make racism a "white only" thing. Wrong.
There's no BOTH sides.

Blacks aren't in power in this country, never have been, and most like never will.

The systematic racism has only been coming from ONE side.

Stop the dishonesty..

iu

That's one sexy woman.

Love the shirt too.

iu

That's one sexy woman.

Love the shirt too.

I'm sure it she, and the shirt, will look just as good after she left as a bloody mess, like that white lady you support being beaten.

Forum List

Back