Mnuchin is Keeping $500 Billion in Bailout Funds Secret

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The correct title for this OP is: "Trump Can Tell Pelousy To Piss Up A Rope"...it was changed without my permission.

The worst-kept secret in Washington is Treasury guru Mnuchin has half a TRILLION dollars stashed from the CARES act. It's found money or House money if you prefer, and Trump can spend it without asking Fancy Nancy for jack shit. What does $500B buy? Well, the $1,200 checks last time only amounted to half that much. So we all get a second check. The second $250B can divided up in a bump to unemployment insurance for the loafers, and hospital and PPE spending. So let the hag and Cryin Chuck head back to their crime/drug-ridden districts....dismissed. PERFECT. :)

Last edited:
How dare the members of Congress or the American people be suspicious as to the intentions of secret bail out money.

Remember when conservatives were all about small government?

• Banned
How dare the members of Congress or the American people be suspicious as to the intentions of secret bail out money.

Remember when conservatives were all about small government?

Change the title back, jackass....it's nowhere near the intent of my OP and you have no authority to change my posts....NOW.

Okay, you've been reported.

Last edited:
  • Banned
We also know that Trump can stop evictions and cut the payroll tax with an EO. Combine that with the stimulus checks and hospital funds and everybody is happy...except the idiot "taz" and the commiecrats.

• Banned
The House is supposed to take their "August Break" on Friday. If Pelousy hasn't given up her commie wish list by then, Trump has to act as they leave town. I believe he's had enough of their garbage for one term.

Forum List

Back