MLK would be labeled woke/racist by white people if he were alive today

No you weren't. Not when you say the 60's were better and that the civil rights movement was about giving blacks things we could not understand. You have nothing to disagree with me about. I'm black and I'm telling you how things are for blacks now and how King saw them. You haven't lived as a black person to be able to disagree.
And what do you know about being White and having to be around Blacks?! The 60s were infinitely better than they are today. I would take Jim Crow over Jim Snow any day. One was justified--and proven to be justified by time--and the other is nothing but petty envy, myth, lies, and punishing achievers and the creators for the sake of the parasites and the failures.

Completely wrong but you are welcome to whatever nonsense you'd like to believe.
He was advocating a raceless society where all people are judged by the content of character & ignore skin color.
Exactly the opposite of racist CRT, wokester, Imafa & BLM philosophy where they encourage racism now & racism forever to fight racism from the past.
Keep eating it up as the man feeds you more BS only a fool would believe
I am completely correct. You take one sentence to make a claim.

4 years after he made that speech he said this:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'
A fool believes as you do. That you as a white person can tell a black person who saw the Civil Rights Movement from the grassroots what King was talking about and what he meant. You don't know what CRT is, you don't know what woke is and you don't know jack squat about BLM philosophy. You regurgitate what other racists tell you.

You believe that zero-sum crap. Nobody is teaching racism now & racism forever to fight racism from the past. Because racism hasn't stopped, this is not about racism in the past.

And what do you know about being White and having to be around Blacks?! The 60s were infinitely better than they are today. I would take Jim Crow over Jim Snow any day. One was justified--and proven to be justified by time--and the other is nothing but petty envy, myth, lies, and punishing achievers and the creators for the sake of the parasites and the failures.
Plenty. Because I am black and have been the one outnumbered by whites. You haven't experienced shit. Jim Crow has not been proven to be justified unless you're ignorant and racist. Which you are.

You are allowed to have an opinion and I disagree with you.
My opinion is correct. You are white and you have no clue of why some blacks are called uncle toms. So you can disagree, but you have no real basis for your disagreement other than "I'm white and I say so."

You dont even know what racism actually is. You arent a very good option to determine if someone is racist or not.
I've faced racism for 61 years. I know exactly what it is. You're the one with changing definitions depending upon the amount of butthurt you feel.

I've faced racism for 61 years. I know exactly what it is. You're the one with changing definitions depending upon the amount of butthurt you feel.
Nope, pretty sure it only has one definition.

According to his children and not his niece Alveda, King was not affiliated with any party. And Alveda had to apologize for saying that. I am sure that after 1964, King probably wasn't too supportive of the RepubliKKKLan Party.

Speaking of your associates in the Klan, say hi to your governor for me!

1652473215552.png

But you probably haven't been a racist all that time. What changed?

His dream was that all people would be equal. Now you know.
Yeah and blacks weren't equal then and that's what he was fighting for. You apparently didn't know that. And since blacks aren't treated equally today, his dream is still a dream.

I am completely correct. You take one sentence to make a claim.

4 years after he made that speech he said this:

MLK: 'My Dream Has Become A Nightmare'
A fool believes as you do. That you as a white person can tell a black person who saw the Civil Rights Movement from the grassroots what King was talking about and what he meant. You don't know what CRT is, you don't know what woke is and you don't know jack squat about BLM philosophy. You regurgitate what other racists tell you.

You believe that zero-sum crap. Nobody is teaching racism now & racism forever to fight racism from the past. Because racism hasn't stopped, this is not about racism in the past.

Right dude. Like I said you're free to believe whatever BS you like.
MLK wouldn't agree with any of it but you do you & embrace your race baiting philosophy.

This quote from Booker T Washington sums up your CRT/BLM racist rants:
“There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

MLK was a Leftist Hoodlum.
His Dream Was to Turn America Into a Nightmare

That Commie goon was an extortionist. His message, read without the blinders of Postmodern education and media, was, "You better give us what we want when we ask for it peaceably, or we'll go ape and burn your city down!"

And his "color of the skin" was a strawman, which the entire specious spectrum never points out. He made up a silly reason for Whites resenting his race's backward and uncivilized character and got away with it. Sweden, that suicidal ice palace, gave him a Nobel Prize for his dishonest, illogical, and predatory rhetoric.

Anyone who disagrees with this post is judging me by the color of my avatar and not my content. So my birthday should become a national holiday if such silliness worked for MLK.

Yeah and blacks weren't equal then and that's what he was fighting for. You apparently didn't know that. And since blacks aren't treated equally today, his dream is still a dream.
At least you know now. I'm surprised you didn't already.

Forum List

Back