MLK vs BIDEN quotes on skin color.

Did you know majority of black folks in Selma Alabama voted for George Wallace‘s wife? I think there’s been a travesty done in education. On who’s the enemy and who’s not the enemy.
I don't think they did but that's the story whites like you try telling. I don't live in Selma. So try something else.

I don't think they did but that's the story whites like you try telling. I don't live in Selma. So try something else.
Well civil rights act was passed because George Wallace protected local Businesses for being burnt down by protesters. 15 protesters were hospitalized for attempting to burn down businesses and the media turned it into a civil rights atrocity.. media has lied to you. George Wallace‘s wife received black vote in Selma Alabama. You just now sit confused in your views now.. come to me child let me console you.

MarathonMike wrote 22JAN26-POST#0001

NFBW wrote: Is this . . .

Breaking News: The U.S. economy grew 1.7% in the fourth quarter, a 6.9% annual rate and its largest one-year jump since 1984

. . . . causing you to quote MLK and misquote Biden as an attempt to hide your racist list of white grievances 22JAN27-POST#0016
I guess I fooled you NotfooledbyW. This is the Politcal Satire forum and I made a funny joke based on the not so funny misguided policies of the Democratic Party. :abgg2q.jpg: :oops8:

Answer it
You racists need to shut the fuck up misquoting King. He would be for appointing a black woman to the supreme court because he would see this as a step forward for equal justice. Kings words apply to whites who make threads about black deaths then try preaching to blacks about what their problems are while ignoring the white racism that is the root cause.

"It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man's problem."

-
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

IM2 so should we line the black woman up on a stage and get a good look at the cattle? This selection sounds a lot like a slave trade. Mlk said Judge me for the content of my character not the color of my skin .

Forum List

Back