MLB Player Won't Stay in Drumpf Hotel

Kudos to this guy. He is making sure his money doesnt go to the Drumpf fund. More people should take his example and boycott the boy clown known as Drumpf.

Adrian Gonzalez Refused to Stay at Trump Hotel in Chicago During May Road Trip
. Good! One less suite that has to be fumigated for flees.
No. I am sure white people still stay there and leave lice and fleas.
Racist!!!!!!
How are fleas and lice racist?

Kudos to this guy. He is making sure his money doesnt go to the Drumpf fund. More people should take his example and boycott the boy clown known as Drumpf.

What do you have against fleas?

He's speciest as well as a racist. It's what blacks consider multi tasking.

I dont consider having lice and fleas mutitasking. There is no real effort on your part. They are naturally attracted to you. That may be part of the reason the MLBer didnt want to stay in the hotel.

Nice, the Trumps do good work, and employ more people than Hillary Clinton could ever dream of:cool:

Luxury Hotels Washington DC | Trump Hotel DC - Gallery | Hotels Near The White House
Thats nice. What does that have to do with my post?

I dont consider having lice and fleas mutitasking. There is no real effort on your part. They are naturally attracted to you. That may be part of the reason the MLBer didnt want to stay in the hotel.

Nah...pretty sure he's just a dumbass democrat.

No. I am sure white people still stay there and leave lice and fleas.
I bet he left to a chorus of, "adios loco pendejo."

Nice, the Trumps do good work, and employ more people than Hillary Clinton could ever dream of:cool:

Luxury Hotels Washington DC | Trump Hotel DC - Gallery | Hotels Near The White House

Points out how trivial you are..Nobody gives a shit about this guy. The thousands of people that work for Trump wont miss him

Points out how trivial you are..Nobody gives a shit about this guy. The thousands of people that work for Trump wont miss him
Well since you had nothing important or relevant to say......

Nah...pretty sure he's just a dumbass democrat.
i dont think AVGGUYIA is a dem. He is more of a repub like you. Now you know how dumb you look.

Forum List

Back