Mitt Romney: Trump's pardon of Roger Stone is an example of corruption

Will Romney be nominated at the Republican convention when the "frondeurs" hold their revolt?

Romney is the darling of you Stalinists, but not real popular among Americans. It is amusing how you Marxists always love the ultr-rich and pampered. You are the party of aristocrats.

"""It is amusing how you Marxists always love the ultr-rich and pampered."""

Say that again....???

trump-apartment-gold-gold-gold.jpg

don-1.jpg

mar-a-lago-club_1.jpg

No, they didn't.
Trump was running around in circles saying he had investigators in Hawaii looking into Obama's birth certificate.
He was the worst human being in 2012 and has carried that distinction to this day.

Oh?

You mean like this, Comrade Traitor?

Trump says CNN is fake news.
Have you forgotten that already?
Your mind is like a gelatinous sieve.

Romney is in the mold of an Eisenhower Republican.

Better that than a reactionary mossback.

It makes total sense, since Rodger Stone was involved in cases where Donald Trump himself was being investigated.

If you are pissing off a Leftist like Mit Romney you know you are doing the Right thing for America.

Calm down, Mr. Mitt.

In 2024, our new Vice President (whoever she is) will easily beat any Republican, including you.

Romney isn't fit to shine Eisenhower's shoes...And Ike was a squishy milquetoast capitulator.....Romney is a rudderless wind sock.

Disagree, but dibs on the descriptive response.
Disagree about Ike all you want.....There was a reason that he warned about the military-industrial complex on his way out the door....He finally had realized how just going along to get along -like rupubllicans have been famous for- turns you into a doormat for the established bureaucatic class and the left, but I repeat myself.

Romney isn't fit to shine Eisenhower's shoes...And Ike was a squishy milquetoast capitulator.....Romney is a rudderless wind sock.

Disagree about Ike all you want.....There was a reason that he warned about the military-industrial complex on his way out the door....He finally had realized how just going along to get along -like rupubllicans have been famous for- turns you into a doormat for the established bureaucatic class and the left, but I repeat myself.

That’s fine. Any GOP you do like?

Ron Paul...But he's long gone.

The GOP is utterly 100% worthless.....Their "mainstream" today is to the left of Hubert Humphrey and William Proxmire.

Ron Paul...But he's long gone.

The GOP is utterly 100% worthless.....Their "mainstream" today is to the left of Hubert Humphrey and William Proxmire.

Actually liked Ron Paul. Always supported him wanting to End The Fed.

Forum List

Back