Mitch McConnell stepping down as GOP Senate leader

Doesn't matter if MAGA loves or hates turtle boy. He has worked tirelessly helping MAGA, and people with integrity hate him.
^^^ WEF shill gaslighting Americans

Mitch is one of you who worked with the WEF/Democrats against MAGA.

Democrats = WEF

Given that he's only stepping down, they'll be wheeling him around like a zombie, telling what to say and how to vote, until he's well into his 90s, much the same way they did with Feinstein.

They'll wheel him in there and tell him, just vote yes, and back on the van he goes. Weeeeee............

I thought McConnell did a pretty good job. He made some mistakes and miscalculations, but who doesn't?
Look how far the nation has declined under his watch... he was out of touch at best crooked most likely and dumb as a rock when it comes to the art of making a deal....

Gee, I figured you'd like Mitch considering he helped the orange subhuman ape beat both impeachments, Col. Anus.

He also assisted Trump in blowing up the recent border bill.
Even without McTurtle Trump wasn't going to be removed from office. Just like there's zero chance that Mayorkas or Biden will be removed from office.

Mitch, thanks for blocking Garland from SCOTUS. Garland is corrupt trash.

Not too much else. Time to retire. He may not even make it 8 more months.

Like Biden, Mitch is too senile for office.
I agree. Mitch has done some good work over the years and has delivered on some decent legislation despite the downsides. But I will be eternally grateful for him for, despite vicious press and all manner of ugly accusation, he almost single handedly kept Merrick Garland from being confirmed for the Supreme Court. I don't think there has ever been a SCOTUS appointee as un-American, dishonest, corrupt, destructive as Garland has been. Even Mayorkas looks good in comparison.

1709162521980.png

Mitch, thanks for blocking Garland from SCOTUS. Garland is corrupt trash.

Not too much else. Time to retire. He may not even make it 8 more months.

Like Biden, Mitch is too senile for office.

And both are senile.
But Biden poops his pants and drools on his baby bib when eating :)

Attachments

• 1709160115876.png
    1709160115876.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1709160145844.png
    1709160145844.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back