Mitch McConnell calls for the debates to go forward despite Trump's illness!

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
We're doing an awful lot of things remotely these days because of the coronavirus. Hopefully they'll be able to do this as well," he added.

The townhall format may be difficult to pull off though …. LOL

We're doing an awful lot of things remotely these days because of the coronavirus. Hopefully they'll be able to do this as well," he added.

I wouldn't want it done remotely, it's too untrustworthy, better to put it off for a couple of days. Trump will fight this thing off quickly, get back in the saddle and be ready to roar. They are a room apart anyways while standing there.

I'm picturing the Pres debating from his bed wearing red and white striped pj's, propped up on pillows embroidered with the official White House seal. I'm not sure why McConnell is so determined to repeat the trainwreck, though. Whose side is he on?

I'm picturing the Pres debating from his bed wearing red and white striped pj's, propped up on pillows embroidered with the official White House seal. I'm not sure why McConnell is so determined to repeat the trainwreck, though. Whose side is he on?
imo Moscow Mitch's sole motivation at this point is he knows he's going to lose the Senate unless Trump at least holds Iowa, Fla, NC and SC even if Biden pulls off Az, Mich, Minn and Wisc, which seems increasingly possible each day.

If Trump can't even show up for a debate after pissing away the suburbs on Tues …..

Biden's gonna cheat with a corrupt mod or a transmitter anyway.

Just not seeing much upside for the Right. They have this election locked up, unless the Left voter fraud is regarded as successful.

I don't see the issue. It will be 14 days by then assuming he has no symptoms by that point.

I wouldn't want it done remotely, it's too untrustworthy, better to put it off for a couple of days. Trump will fight this thing off quickly, get back in the saddle and be ready to roar. They are a room apart anyways while standing there.
Trump is 74 years old. He is a prime candidate for not fighting it off quickly.

imo Moscow Mitch's sole motivation at this point is he knows he's going to lose the Senate unless Trump at least holds Iowa, Fla, NC and SC even if Biden pulls off Az, Mich, Minn and Wisc, which seems increasingly possible each day.

If Trump can't even show up for a debate after pissing away the suburbs on Tues …..

I'd say fundraising is a huge deal in all of this. Motivate the base, get donations. Both sides benefit.

Trump is 74 years old. He is a prime candidate for not fighting it off quickly.
He's accustomed to fighting off all kinds of shit.

Why do so many idiots think a positive test means hospitalization followed by death?

The Dims and the media have really sold you on the boogeyman.
It's just a scary thing, or in many despicable cases, a hopeful thing.

Anytime I hear about some person 60+ years and up getting C19, I probably cringe a little. ( unless Pelosi )

The decision whether to have the debate or not can be made in about a week. If Trump continues show no symptoms, then the debate can go on. Of course if he becomes very ill, then it's a no go.

Why do so many idiots think a positive test means hospitalization followed by death?

The Dims and the media have really sold you on the boogeyman.

Because they WANT The Donald to die, the scum are all over Twitter saying they hope he dies, they are sick evil pieces of human trash.

On the plus side, you know who to ignore or delete or stop being friends with if they are that soulless.

I don't see the issue. It will be 14 days by then assuming he has no symptoms by that point.
Trump will have completed 2 tests, 24 hours apart, with a negative result before they will end his quarantine. There will be no question on the presidents health before he leaves quarantine.

Forum List

Back