Mitch Announces All Previously-Scheduled Senate Floor Activity ‘Will Be Rescheduled Until After October 19’...Except SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hey fucktard, when do the hearings start? You don't know do you?
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.

Even if it was.....

He still has months to get his scotus nomination

We don't swear in the next president until late January
The Constitution doesn't say that.

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

I suggest you read the post I was responding to again.

It says it in ammendments so yes it does say it in the constitution

You show me the part of the Constitution that says what you claim, dumbass!

the 20th amendment if memory serves....? lol

that's how we change the date

via amendment

No. It does not. Try again.

i google it...first thing i see

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

What the fuck is wrong with you old man? How do you think we do this?

Maybe check before you talk out of your ass with your middle school education. Retarded old men trying to compare to millenials on civic education....lol

Wow! He finally came through with the correct answer! How long did that take you, dipshit? I merely wanted you to learn for yourself. BTW, I have a Master's degree, something you only dream about. I also taught middle school and high school social studies for many years. You on the hand likely struggled with the GED. If you are a millenial, chances are you went to a libtard school because you cannot read very well apparently as you misread my first post on this topic. That's why I sent you on the wild goose chase.

I said that the last time you STUPID OLD MAN LOL

YOU SAID IT WASN'T THERE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? LOL

GOD DAMN YOU OLD WHITE TRASH SACK OF SHIT I HATE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE DIE

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME

YOU ILLITERATE ****

That's not the reason, dumbass. There is this little thing called an election in November.
Thought they were going to try and get in the SC confirmation before the election. Guess not.
Hearings? I was talking about confirmation. Reading problems? Trump's whole point was to have someone in there before the election possibly gets thrown to the SC. NOT going to happen, shortbus.

And why wouldn't it happen?

Is the whole county supposed to screech to a halt because of a virus?

That is not going to happen, proceed with the hearings.

60%plus want to retain the Roe rationale that women have right to abortion, and at least that many believe the right is not absolute and limitations can be put on it.

I can understand people who are aghast that the SC will most likely soon allow states to again outlaw abortion, and possibly some forms of birth control. But if you feel that the only way to defeat Xian government is to engage in a burnt bridges campaign similar to what the xians waged to elect this SC. And I'm more than pleased if the SC begins to annonunce politically unpopular changes to the laws. Burn down the ACA too.

Donald Trumps' coronavirus infection put him in the spotlight in so many levels.
People will now remember Trump's insistence that it is safe to open institutions such as schools, at a time when the Senate is so scared it had to be shut down by McConnell.
He's activating his base. That's what they care about. Roe. And he's not passing any stimulus that would help states .. even red states. And that pleases his base too.

Crazy talk

Trump can make a recess appointment if needed. Don't you folks know that?

Why bother?
Appoint her permanently....now!

Why bother?
ummmm, by executive order!!!! MAGA

Why bother?

Nah....by majority of the Senate.

I think they want to get Barrett done with the current makeup of the senate

Why bother?

well that's not "appoint." But I agree that Trump and McConnell's best bet to hold onto power are to get her confirmed before the election. And I think they will …. so long as Trump stops infecting gop senators. LOL

Guess the Leftist Globalist DemNazi Commie Terrorist attack against the Joint Chiefs, and White House Staff and GOP Senators failed.

And yes, all of these people were following CDC guidelines, so don't even go there.

Exactly how many of Pelosi and Schummer's clowns have caught this?

Zero....not even ONE by accident?????

It's a statistical improbability for all these people in the GOP Administration and Joint Chiefs to simultaneously come down with Corona like this after 10 months of taking proper precautions, and then boom, an infection of three different groups of people with The Election Looming on deck and a Supreme Court Confirmation in the batter's box.

It was a Terrorist Attack by The DemNazi Party.

Why bother?

well that's not "appoint." But I agree that Trump and McConnell's best bet to hold onto power are to get her confirmed before the election. And I think they will …. so long as Trump stops infecting gop senators. LOL

well that's not "appoint."

1602194206463.png

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

Sitting president has a right to nominate judge for SCOTUS until he's not president, per the constitution.

via amendment

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Maybe check before you talk out of your ass with your middle school education. Retarded old men trying to compare to millenials on civic education....lol

Wow! He finally came through with the correct answer! How long did that take you, dipshit? I merely wanted you to learn for yourself. BTW, I have a Master's degree, something you only dream about. I also taught middle school and high school social studies for many years. You on the hand likely struggled with the GED. If you are a millenial, chances are you went to a libtard school because you cannot read very well apparently as you misread my first post on this topic. That's why I sent you on the wild goose chase.

YOU SAID IT WASN'T THERE

YOU ILLITERATE ****
You mad?

Donald Trumps' coronavirus infection put him in the spotlight in so many levels.
People will now remember Trump's insistence that it is safe to open institutions such as schools, at a time when the Senate is so scared it had to be shut down by McConnell.
Good.

This is a huge FUCK YOU to the cocksucking Dems who deserve nothing less.

I hope another commie on the Court dies this month and he appoints a 22 year old gun nut who will rule the Court for DECADES.

Mitch Announces All Previously-Scheduled Senate Floor Activity ‘Will Be Rescheduled Until After October 19’...Except SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings

Poor little commie, I guess you don't know that hearings are NOT a Senate Floor Activity.

Even if it was.....

... Yes it does

via amendment

YOU SAID IT WASN'T THERE

YOU ILLITERATE ****

How do you know I am white? Making more assumptions you can't justify? I jumped your shit because you could not read a very simple post and responded with a dumbass comment. Just put me on 'ignore' and I won't embarrass your ignorance again.

Forum List

Back