MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan

I'd be curious to hear what Caltech, Carnegie Mellon, and Numberphile have to say about this.

If this really turns out to be true, the rest of the world will be laughing at us. And they would be justified.

MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan -- MUST SEE VIDEO

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

Dr. Shiva also found that the more solid Republican precincts saw more Trump votes switched to Joe Biden.

Here is the full video:

This guy? You got to be kidding!

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com
V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late

Like President Elect Joe says, "Come on, Man!
View attachment 414553

Yeah, I'm sure his PhD from MIT can't compete with your 2-day forklift safety school certificate... back when you thought driving a forklift was your ticket to $19K/year.

We're laughing and pointing at you now. Fucking idiot.

Dude, he is known for conspiracy theories and the discredited claim of inventing email. I personally am laughing at you.

No, you CLAIM he is a conspiracy theorists without bringing forth any proof.

I'd be curious to hear what Caltech, Carnegie Mellon, and Numberphile have to say about this.

If this really turns out to be true, the rest of the world will be laughing at us. And they would be justified.

MIT PhD Analysis Reveals 138,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden in Michigan -- MUST SEE VIDEO

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

Dr. Shiva also found that the more solid Republican precincts saw more Trump votes switched to Joe Biden.

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com
V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late

View attachment 414553

Yeah, I'm sure his PhD from MIT can't compete with your 2-day forklift safety school certificate... back when you thought driving a forklift was your ticket to $19K/year.

Dude, he is known for conspiracy theories and the discredited claim of inventing email. I personally am laughing at you.

No, you CLAIM he is a conspiracy theorists without bringing forth any proof.

I posted link of his bio from Wiki. Believe what you like, but would not be looking for him testifying in court.

it doesn't take a PHD from MIT to see this mass voter fraud

Actually dude.. If the machines are compromised, it'll take a trainload of PhDs to prove it..

I thought about the presentation overnight, gonna watch the whole hour in awhile.. I couldn't come up with any alternative explanations for the anomaly. It's the FIRST traceable data "proof" that gets me excited.. And scared actually. Because this would be a PANDORA'S box of horrors if true..

After I watch the full hour, I'm gonna open a thread in Structured Debate forum for all folks who want to noodle this out and do some research.. Because those scattergrams in the vid are completely unnatural and not explainable by other means.. IF -- I'm understanding the process the guy went thru..

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Shiva Ayyadurai
vashiva.com

View attachment 414553

He's also brilliant.. Academia is the land of narcissicistic, primadonna, weird characters. Trust me on that..

So -- how much of the 1 hour did YOU watch? You understand scattergram graphs? One question for ya dude...

Do YOU have an explanation for the four counties having the SAME anomaly in the results for "party line" ballots in Mich?

Actually 2 questions..

Why would the percentage of votes for Trump go DOWN LINEARLY as the percent Republicans in that precinct INCREASE???

This is a traceable data set.. No academic would screw up something that simple just to get his face in news --- AND HIS LIFE IN DANGER...

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Despite some of dubious things about this guy and his career, I actually watched the 1st 20 minutes or so.. And I'm impressed. There IS some "splaining" to do Lucy.. But unlike you guys -- I'm gonna think it over tonight and watch the rest tomorrow..

It's just the usual leftist personal attacks. He is a MIT PhD with four degrees who "invented" the email. (Quotation marks because while he did built an email system and was among the first to do so, you may not want to use that word).

The way the machines are coded this way is obvious. If they start reducing votes in the democrat districts Trump may hit zero votes which is suspect as hell. If they switch more votes in republican areas it's a lot less suspect.

The strange part to me -- if you actually WATCH the presentation is that in the lower "Red" precincts where the %RegisteredRepubs is below like 25% -- the percentage of votes FOR Trump is mildly OVER-RECORDED.. So this perfect linear scaling DOWN as the %Repubs increase is somewhat HIDDEN by the fact that at the low end -- they actually gave Repubs a slight advantage.

That's MAN-MADE.. And impossible to naturally reproduce among different counties as perfectly as it was.. This is Armaggedon if true.. Take it seriously and understand it dude...

By Jim Hoft

November 10, 2020

Here is the full video:

Despite some of dubious things about this guy and his career, I actually watched the 1st 20 minutes or so.. And I'm impressed. There IS some "splaining" to do Lucy.. But unlike you guys -- I'm gonna think it over tonight and watch the rest tomorrow..

It's just the usual leftist personal attacks. He is a MIT PhD with four degrees who "invented" the email. (Quotation marks because while he did built an email system and was among the first to do so, you may not want to use that word).

The way the machines are coded this way is obvious. If they start reducing votes in the democrat districts Trump may hit zero votes which is suspect as hell. If they switch more votes in republican areas it's a lot less suspect.

The strange part to me -- if you actually WATCH the presentation is that in the lower "Red" precincts where the %RegisteredRepubs is below like 25% -- the percentage of votes FOR Trump is mildly OVER-RECORDED.. So this perfect linear scaling DOWN as the %Repubs increase is somewhat HIDDEN by the fact that at the low end -- they actually gave Repubs a slight advantage.

That's MAN-MADE.. And impossible to naturally reproduce among different counties as perfectly as it was.. This is Armaggedon if true.. Take it seriously and understand it dude...

I don't think they gave Trump an advantage. Rather, the liberal voters were more likely to vote for Trump and their local candidates than the other way around.

That said, this is only an allegation, there MAY be a natural explanation. A lot more crunching is needed. With hand counting we will know for certain whether the machines were wrong.

I don't think they gave Trump an advantage. Rather, the liberal voters were more likely to vote for Trump and their local candidates than the other way around.

In terms of the MIT guy's analysis -- he only looked at Mich. And ONLY looked at the folks that used the "straight party option" button.. The one push -- "vote for them all" option.. So -- it's got nothing to do with down ballot races..

And if you look at the graphs in the vid (UTube is reportedly down right now) -- Trump OUTPERFORMED in the precincts where Repubs are the RAREST.. He performed WORST than expectations based on (R) Registration in the HIGHEST precincts of Repubs..

They gave him a small advantage at the weak (R) precincts to MAKE it look legit.. He did not UNDERPERFORM in the STRONGEST (R) as the data shows...

That's not right. In any sense. But it's the SHAPE and SLOPE of the scattergram that SCREAMS man-made.. Go look at the ones he put up in the video..

Forum List

Back