Missouri Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Medicaid Expansion

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The people of Missouri voted to expand medicaid within Obamacare last year.

The republican governor and state congress refused to implement it.

So the people took the state to court and won.

The state is now forced to follow the will of the people of the state and implement the Obamacare expansion.

Another situation of republicans defying the will and vote of the people. Thank goodness the people of Missouri wouldn't allow it.

107155-comment_1Bx5Qk5GzjL02ikLqQKb86ujmuvp89t9-800-a542d8629a-1484634223.jpg

Sadly the sheep will be told by their reverend and pastor that they must keep voting for Republicans, and the cycle will repeat itself again and again.

But this time, try as they might, the GOP couldn't stop an expansion of healthcare that was started by that negro fella.

I say the ultra hard working people of Missouri have done a great thing. Real Americans, you know, those that bust theirs so the CEO can sit back and chill, got something good done.

I'd say we have enough freeloaders on Medicaid. They cost we tax payers billions each year. Let them get a job and pay for their own medical needs.
I'd say we have enough freeloaders on Medicaid. They cost we tax payers billions each year. Let them get a job and pay for their own medical needs.
What irony. Ozark podunks, holed-up in a tick-infested woods, waiting out the commie, effeminizing their gonads with cannabis (and [italics]) breathing some of the same air just exhaled from the WalMart mafia citadel not far away, a mafia that has performed fellatio on the Chinese commies for decades.

Top contenders for podunk stupidity are....
Florida, Missouri, and Texas Now Account for 40 Percent of U.S. Coronavirus Cases

The people of Missouri voted to expand medicaid within Obamacare last year.

The republican governor and state congress refused to implement it.

So the people took the state to court and won.

The state is now forced to follow the will of the people of the state and implement the Obamacare expansion.

Another situation of republicans defying the will and vote of the people. Thank goodness the people of Missouri wouldn't allow it.

As Obama would say... the legislature acted stupidly.

I voted against this... but Missouri has a public referendum mechanism specifically for this purpose... when the legislature votes in a way contrary to the will of the people, the citizens of Missouri have the right to take the issue to direct vote on election day. That vote should have been respected. The Missouri Supreme Court made the correct decision IMO.

Forum List

Back