Missouri Democrats introduce legislation to confiscate firearms

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Repeat after me:

You stupid gun owners, nobody is coming after your guns.

----------------------------------------------------

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms - Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons | Gun Control | Fox Nation

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

hahaha, We the People, how do you like this one? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe he thinks he'll get the butt buddy libtard exemption. The exemption where liberals dont feel the consequences of their policies.

Last edited:
Actually this might ultimately be a good thing, once it passes.

All the paranoid gun-haters will move to Missouri where they think they will be safe, and leave the rest of us alone.

At the same time, all the muggers, rapists, murderers, home invaders, and gangbangers will also move there, where the pickings will be a lot easier, and leave the rest of us alone. You didn't think they would worry about breaking one more law, did you?

A win-win situation.

For everybody except Missouri residents.

And they voted for it.

Last edited:
Actually this might ultimately be a good thing, once it passes.

All the paranoid gun-haters will move to Missouri where they think they will be safe, and leave the rest of us alone.

At the same time, all the muggers, rapists, home invaders, and gangbangers will also move there, where the pickings will be a lot easier, and leave the rest of us alone. You didn't think they would worry about breaking one more law, did you?

A win-win situation.

For everybody except Missouri residents.

And they voted for it.

Wow Missouri will be a liberal panacea...and the gangs in St Louis will rape and pillage.....

I hav a question for liberals, why is Oakland so bad and San Fransico so good? I'd assume guns are rare in both places, but lots of people die in Oakland......

Another state where Republicans will be making gains in state elections. I hope the State's RNC sends the appropriate "Thank You" note.

Just more proof that you cannot believe the Liberal Gun Grabbers
Confiscating Guns is their main goal in life.....

Last edited:
HitlerYouth3.png

We like this action by Missouri Democrats!! Just like the old days!

Interesting. I guess the claims about this crap never happening and no one actually wants to take your weapons is outright false….

I doubt it will pass though, there is little to no support for confiscation.

Forum List

Back