Can woman physically handle combat? New Technologies!

LoudMcCloud

Mar 22, 2013
Can woman physically handle combat? Yesterday's answer was "NO". Today's answer is
"YES." With the increases in technology at an exponential level, woman can meet many
of the physical capabilities required by men. These requirements require carrying packs
over 100 lbs in rough terrain long distances, heavy lifting, and the ability to handle stress.
Should woman be aloud on the front lines?

Read and watch clips here!
The Resistance Report: Can woman physically handle combat?

"the ability to handle stress"

has this actually been supposed to have been a limitation for women? really?

Can woman physically handle combat? Yesterday's answer was "NO". Today's answer is
"YES." With the increases in technology at an exponential level, woman can meet many
of the physical capabilities required by men. These requirements require carrying packs
over 100 lbs in rough terrain long distances, heavy lifting, and the ability to handle stress.

Yes, they can.

Wait, are some of you going to tell me that in a hand-to-hand combat situation they will be at a disadvantage?

And no man will?:eusa_eh:

While there may be a very few, a very small minority, of women who could successfully complete the training as it is today without any changes to the program to "equalize" it for women, I seriously doubt if there would be enough women to be able to do it to make it economically feasible to integrate women into combat positions.

However.. Since Obama and the Democrats are currently in charge, they really don't care if the cost, either in real money or in unit effectiveness, is too high as long as they can say that they support full equality for women... Even when they aren't.

Yes, they can.

Wait, are some of you going to tell me that in a hand-to-hand combat situation they will be at a disadvantage?

And no man will?:eusa_eh:

How much hand to hand combat do they really?

While there may be a very few, a very small minority, of women who could successfully complete the training as it is today without any changes to the program to "equalize" it for women, I seriously doubt if there would be enough women to be able to do it to make it economically feasible to integrate women into combat positions.

However.. Since Obama and the Democrats are currently in charge, they really don't care if the cost, either in real money or in unit effectiveness, is too high as long as they can say that they support full equality for women... Even when they aren't.

Panetta made the decision “upon the recommendation of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,”[...]

Last year, military officials opened numerous job categories to women after a study concluded that the Defense Department was ready for greater inclusion in combat units. That made it easier for women to be assigned, for example, to combat brigades as radio operators. It also gave commanders a sense of how a broader integration process could work, said an Army general who played a key role in last year’s effort to open new positions for women.

“The average professional will say, ‘I’ve served with women at all levels, and based on my experience, women have done a phenomenal job,’ ” said the officer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the change had not been formally announced.

Pentagon removes ban on women in combat

You mean political appointees, right?

At that level they are more concerned about Politics than anything else.

I think these kinds of questions are unintentional smokescreens. No disrespect for the o/p at all intended. The thing is that in order to discuss women serving in combat in the military we gloss over/ignore the question of:

"Why should anyone have to serve in these obscene wars of empire? Wars are created by Big Banks which I will discuss somewhere else. Back to the topic...

1. Women serving in combat creates some serious problems not the smallest of which is the innate chivalry in her male peers. He will risk himself to save a girl long before he would save his brother. Thus in order to be effective woman ought to be segregated into whole female only platoons or the similar function in Navy, Air Force, Marines. "Women and children first" is a difficult concept for we men to let go of.

2. Military conflict will always require excellent physical conditioning. Here we find women to be horrendous and sorrowful failures. In physical fitness trials the top 5% of female recruits perform only at the male average. This means that fully 95% of women can not cut it physically. Granted they can answer phones, drive trucks (except in Saudi Arabia lol) and read computer screens. They will not however perform well in combat. This is an irrefutable fact. Only female Marines with names like "Venus", "Serena" (Williams) or "Britney" (Griner NOT "Speares") qualify and these are so few and far between as to be considered nearly not applicable.

There are other serious problems not just with combat service but women in the military in general. I've discussed some physical ones here's another: "45% of female Marine Corps recruits could not throw a hand grenade far enough to prevent themselves from being blown to bits"

Women can not only get pregnant but will sometimes USE their unborn baby to get out of the military altogether. This is a very common trick employed by women seeking all the benefits of the military life but few to none of the responsibilities. Of course no man can do this so here we see a completely unfair distinction of duty requirements.

Military servicemen are typically scared to death of potential sexual harassment accusations from the women they serve with. This has created a well deserved fear and resentment of women serving in the military.

Women are often promoted ranking officers above equally or better qualified male candidates who, unlike the women actually saw REAL combat duty. Another well deserved RESENTMENT against the women in the armed forces.

Tasks like carrying the wounded from the battlefield, once a two MAN job have now become a FOUR woman task because women simply couldn't carry their own weight.

Similarly on police and particularly fire department forces women employed there get in on far lower physical standards than do the men. Watch as this incompetent "Firefighter" fails the simple task of pushing through a closed door at 0:20 here:

Okay I'm so new that am told I'm not allowed to post url/videos. So PLEASE just search "Youtube, female firefighter in action" from "Manwwomanmyth" channel.

Incompetent! What business does this weak person have taking the tax payer's hard earned money when she can't perform the simplest of required tasks?

On the police force for every woman on the job you need at least one other part time employed male officer to babysit her. Women are simply not up to the task of chasing down stronger law breakers! Huge waste of tax monies. Also since few criminals will be much intimidated by a female officer? The only way for her to level the playing field is with lethal force. Either that or she gets her gun stripped away and she and others around her die or get wounded from her stolen handgun or other weapon. Another male officer in a similar situation? Easily reaches his club and gives the criminal a solid "persuasion" he'll never forget. Or perhaps just hits the bad guy with his own fist. The male officer a less dangerous person to the public. The female cop however? She's just another potential victim needing to be protected. Hardly more helpful than the ordinary innocent bystander.

You'll find ALL these matters (of the incompetent firefighter and weak female police officer) to be far more acute problems once women get thrown onto the battlefield. On the war front lives are always in serious danger at every moment. Not so with police departments where women currently serve "on the front lines". Even in some of the worst neighborhoods policeWOMEN are rarely put into the truly extreme danger found in combat in the armed forces. Under these severe conditions with bullets flying and bombs exploding all around?

We can only anticipate far more and unknown serious problems to pop up. Remember all those firemen killed in the Twin Tower of NYC during 9/11? Yeah well none of them were women. Not even one...

It is the nature of men in battle to be self sacrificing, This characteristic is not a trait common to the female human. Except perhaps to save her own child in an emergency. But ike I said in the beginning: Women serving in combat is a smokescreen. Something to grab the public's attention in order for them to change the debate away from ending ALL WARS. Trying to end war was what got all the Kennedy's killed.

We owe it that brave family and ourselves and STOP the madness of the military industrial complex.

Last edited:

Only time will tell.

Having a DICK doesn't make one a warrior.

NOT having one doesn't prevent one from becoming a warrior, either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDvN4GDgxQo]Women Fighter Pilots - YouTube[/ame]

bush_serving_beer.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I think these kinds of questions are unintentional smokescreens. No disrespect for the o/p at all intended. The thing is that in order to discuss women serving in combat in the military we gloss over/ignore the question of:

"Why should anyone have to serve in these obscene wars of empire? Wars are created by Big Banks which I will discuss somewhere else. Back to the topic...

1. Women serving in combat creates some serious problems not the smallest of which is the innate chivalry in her male peers. He will risk himself to save a girl long before he would save his brother. Thus in order to be effective woman ought to be segregated into whole female only platoons or the similar function in Navy, Air Force, Marines. "Women and children first" is a difficult concept for we men to let go of.
Can you give an example of when this has actually happened?
Women have been in many many firefights over the last dozen years but I' e never heard of any incidents though you talk like they're inevitable and WILL happen every time.

Two more female Marines flunk infantry officers training | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com

Two more women have washed out of Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course, putting a quick end to the latest iteration of an experiment into which roles female Marines might be able to fill in combat.

The women failed the introductory Combat Endurance Test, a punishing test of physical strength and endurance, officials at Marine Corps headquarters said Tuesday. The latest class began March 28 at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., with 110 lieutenants participating. Ninety-six men passed the initial endurance test.

This link shows how they are making woman stronger.

Two more female Marines flunk infantry officers training | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com

Two more women have washed out of Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course, putting a quick end to the latest iteration of an experiment into which roles female Marines might be able to fill in combat.

The women failed the introductory Combat Endurance Test, a punishing test of physical strength and endurance, officials at Marine Corps headquarters said Tuesday. The latest class began March 28 at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., with 110 lieutenants participating. Ninety-six men passed the initial endurance test.

Good to see that they are not making it easier....doesn't mean that ALL women will flunk out tho....just like it doesn't mean that ALL men make it.

Good to see that they are not making it easier....doesn't mean that ALL women will flunk out tho....just like it doesn't mean that ALL men make it.

But will enough make it to make it economically feasible to continue attempting to put women in those positions?

I doubt it.

I don't know about the stress of combat but I think just the stress of living conditions in combat might be too stressful. I mean sleeping in a hole in the ground all night, week after week, peeing in a K ration box, praying it doesn't rain and praying even harder you don't come down with the runs, never mind the enemy. I think that part, the living in combat, women might find as not-nice.

Forum List

Back