missouri couple pointed fire arms at blmmers wants guns back

they are sueing for their guns back.
If cops find a reason or opportunity to get their hands on any of your guns, getting them back is and always will be a pain in the ass. If not part of a crime, they get treated like civil asset forfeiture and the only was to get them back, is generally sue and that is often not worth it, for the price of an average weapon. On the other hand, they are lawyers, that could handle it themselves. I wish them the best of luck.

Here is a tip. If you ever find a weapon, do not turn it in to police or sheriff department to see if stolen or involved in a crime. Even with a receipt and the gun turning up clean, you won't get it back. If it is a nice piece, check it out online and mums the word unless it is hot or involved in a murder. Probably ought to use somebody's cellphone outside the family, when you do.

If cops find a reason or opportunity to get their hands on any of your guns, getting them back is and always will be a pain in the ass. If not part of a crime, they get treated like civil asset forfeiture and the only was to get them back, is generally sue and that is often not worth it, for the price of an average weapon. On the other hand, they are lawyers, that could handle it themselves. I wish them the best of luck.

Here is a tip. If you ever find a weapon, do not turn it in to police or sheriff department to see if stolen or involved in a crime. Even with a receipt and the gun turning up clean, you won't get it back. If it is a nice piece, check it out online and mums the word unless it is hot or involved in a murder. Probably ought to use somebody's cellphone outside the family, when you do.
they are supposed to look it up and see if it eas stolen and return it i thought.

they are supposed to look it up and see if it eas stolen and return it i thought.
We have come to the conclusion that is not going to happen. What surprises us, is the Sheriff is thought of as a good Republican. We think he's a gun grabber and will vote against him, next time it comes up and make sure everybody we know (mostly Republicans) know why. Like I said though, it could be sued for but not worth the money. He is certainly no prize, anyway, as he can't handle a budget worth a damn, gets the county over a barrel and costs us tax payers money.

Last edited:
We have come to the conclusion that is not going to happen. What surprises us, is the Sheriff is thought of as a good Republican. We think he's a gun grabber and will vote against him, next time it comes up and make sure everybody we know (mostly Republicans) know why. Like I said though, it could be sued for but not worth the money. He is certainly no prize, anyway, as he can't handle a budget worth a damn, gets the county over a barrel and costs us tax payers money.
dedms are trying to pass a law that you cant use legal force to protest yourself. guess we got let a perons kill us or beat us to death. some times uyou have choice but to dhoot to save your own life.

dedms are trying to pass a law that you cant use legal force to protest yourself. guess we got let a perons kill us or beat us to death. some times uyou have choice but to dhoot to save your own life.
Dude! What state are you in? You should move.

im a lady. its all ovber dems are after gun owners.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all my life. I just only have seen Republicans do actual gun grabbing, where the guns actually changed hands, from the people who had normal possession to government authorities taking them.
Seriously though, If you are in a state, that passes a law as you describe, you should move, until it is struck down by the Supreme Court. In lots of states, including TN, you don't actually have to have a permit to carry a gun anymore and certainly are not restricted from defending yourself with one, if attacked.
Oh, and pardon me. Nice to meet a lady.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all my life. I just only have seen Republicans do actual gun grabbing, where the guns actually changed hands, from the people who had normal possession to government authorities taking them.
Seriously though, If you are in a state, that passes a law as you describe, you should move, until it is struck down by the Supreme Court. In lots of states, including TN, you don't actually have to have a permit to carry a gun anymore and certainly are not restricted from defending yourself with one, if attacked.
Oh, and pardon me. Nice to meet a lady.
dems are trying to do it all over the usl. not just in one state.

dems are trying to do it all over the usl. not just in one state.
Look around. In the year 2000, how many states had constitutional carry (not that I am a fan of it) as compared to 2022? The number of other states that recognize my permit has increased in that same time. I hear all the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth against the Dems on this issue, but still the ability to keep and bear arms legally on your person is increasing, almost yearly in many states and like I said the only people that have been successful at gun grabbing has been republicans. I'll have to see some of this Dem gun grabbing before I start worrying about it. I've read a few things, but they keep bumping up against the constitution, so it mostly goes away.

Look around. In the year 2000, how many states had constitutional carry (not that I am a fan of it) as compared to 2022? The number of other states that recognize my permit has increased in that same time. I hear all the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth against the Dems on this issue, but still the ability to keep and bear arms legally on your person is increasing, almost yearly in many states and like I said the only people that have been successful at gun grabbing has been republicans. I'll have to see some of this Dem gun grabbing before I start worrying about it. I've read a few things, but they keep bumping up against the constitution, so it mostly goes away.
when has republican ever grabbeda gn. ikts dems doing it .

when has republican ever grabbeda gn. ikts dems doing it .
Bush with the National Guard, house to house, in New Orleans, after Katrina, in the city and surrounding parish, including gated communities and homes out of town. You can look it up pretty easy.
Don't get confused. It was a Title 32 Federal Activation and it used troops from many states, but not under the authority of those states, their Governors or Adjutant Generals. It was Federal.

Last edited:
Bush with the National Guard, house to house, in New Orleans, after Katrina, in the city and surrounding parish, including gated communities and homes out of town. You can look it up pretty easy.
Don't get confused. It was a Title 32 Federal Activation and it used troops from many states, but not under the authority of those states, their Governors or Adjutant Generals. It was Federal.
not true. i know people who live ther and they didnt come to their housel. its a lie. not to many many houses were not standing anymore.

not true. i know people who live ther and they didnt come to their housel. its a lie. not to many many houses were not standing anymore.
Did you look it up or just talk to some friend? Perhaps you don't want to know.

Try this from CBS News.

How about this from a radio call in show?

Forum List

Back