Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves says he will sign bill preventing biological males from competing in women sports in big win for social conservatives

I'm not a social conservative and I think this is a good idea.
Who in the world could NOT think this bill is a good idea? And it shouldn't even have to be necessary. What idiots out there are letting men compete against women in sports ? Even in hand to hand fighting. Very dangerous to women.

• Banned
for safety reasons, we should segregate men and women in sports

• Banned
EvxVV6NXcAAbvj7

Still trying to wrap my head around people that would change their gender.
Especially teenagers, people under 30 and the parents who are willing to pay for it.
If one of my kids wanted to do that, don't know what I would do but one thing is for certain I would NOT give them a cent to do it.
My two cents but I'm old.

Nice to see someone standing up for women....against this oppressive regime attempting to destroy their ability to play sports.

What is the end game of this regime for women? With Joe the Molester, Cuomo, the work place harasser, and Vance the protector of Jeff and Weinstein, as their heroes....it seems they think there is only one role for women

Last edited:
Who in the world could NOT think this bill is a good idea? And it shouldn't even have to be necessary. What idiots out there are letting men compete against women in sports ? Even in hand to hand fighting. Very dangerous to women.
..the MSM brainwashes the sheeple idiots into believing all kinds of bullshit
..then you have the worthless politicians with no spine that are AFRAID of speaking the truth/etc

..the MSM brainwashes the sheeple idiots into believing all kinds of bullshit
..then you have the worthless politicians with no spine that are AFRAID of speaking the truth/etc
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Forum List

Back