Mission impossible - LV shooter

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

Itā€™s all hogwash. The ā€œofficialā€ narrative of how things went down in the Las Vegas massacre is so full of holes that it begs the question of just how deep the truth about this attack really goes.

What we know for sure is that, yes, 59 people were killed (so far) and hundreds were wounded. This wasnā€™t a ā€œhoaxā€ shooting ā€” people actually were shot, wounded and killed (and our prayers go out to all their families for this horrific tragedy). Yet the official narrative that claims Stephen Paddock ā€” a retired, 64-year-old accountant with absolutely no firearms training, no gun experience and no physical stamina ā€” was somehow able to expertly wield a highly complex (and physically demanding) weapon system for 10 sustained minutes is total nonsense.

Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight. Such weapon systems are brutal on the operator. They require tremendous strength, stamina and expert troubleshooting to keep running. Full-auto weapons overheat and jam. They demand incredible strength to keep aimed on target. They require expert reloading and weapons clearing in the case of jams, and the hotel room would have been so full of smoke and powder residue that it would be almost impossible to keep breathing from that enclosed space.

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. Iā€™m calling this ā€œMission IMPOSSIBLEā€ because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

Here are 10+ reasons why the official narrative is complete B.S.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

Pretty much how I see it. I get tired real quick after shooting one of my rifles and none of them are F/A.
Check reason #11.

Itā€™s all hogwash. The ā€œofficialā€ narrative of how things went down in the Las Vegas massacre is so full of holes that it begs the question of just how deep the truth about this attack really goes.

What we know for sure is that, yes, 59 people were killed (so far) and hundreds were wounded. This wasnā€™t a ā€œhoaxā€ shooting ā€” people actually were shot, wounded and killed (and our prayers go out to all their families for this horrific tragedy). Yet the official narrative that claims Stephen Paddock ā€” a retired, 64-year-old accountant with absolutely no firearms training, no gun experience and no physical stamina ā€” was somehow able to expertly wield a highly complex (and physically demanding) weapon system for 10 sustained minutes is total nonsense.

Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight. Such weapon systems are brutal on the operator. They require tremendous strength, stamina and expert troubleshooting to keep running. Full-auto weapons overheat and jam. They demand incredible strength to keep aimed on target. They require expert reloading and weapons clearing in the case of jams, and the hotel room would have been so full of smoke and powder residue that it would be almost impossible to keep breathing from that enclosed space.

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. Iā€™m calling this ā€œMission IMPOSSIBLEā€ because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

Pretty much how I see it. I get tired real quick after shooting one of my rifles and none of them are F/A.
Check reason #11.

You got that right! My theory is 3 people and that guy was tied up the corner until they saw the cops coming, shot him, and ex-fil'ed.

Check reason #11.
Was someone else the shooter? And this old man was just used to secure the room, and then murdered? Seems plausible to me...

• Banned
IN one video I saw you can hear distinctly two rifles firing over each other.

What I want to know is how do you enter a building, a hotel or whatever and spend days carrying in case after case of gun parts and ammunition and not have ANY of it detected?
Easy. Tell the staff you don't want to be disturbed, and that you'll call for them when you want your room serviced. Carrying things in, and out, its so simple it's hardly worth discussing. It's a hotel. That's what most guests do. Carry things in, and out.

• Banned
Can you put this in a suit case? Yes, you can.
m4a1-disassembly-20.JPG

Check reason #11.

I do t know. If this was some black op, it surly was not from the US govt. . They are to retarded. Iā€™m no combat shooting expert. I shoot full auto allot though, and I have some US military training which is very basic and not even really equal to an infantrymans trainning, but enough to know that this guy could do this just fine.

The room had AC, and it was cool outside. The rooms were linked last I heard so he was able to run back and fourth. There was no skill in his shooting. He was dumping a magazine, tossing the rifle and grabbing another to shoot more. That would take care of most of what you pointed out except for the heat. Those guns would indeed get hot. ARā€™s are smoky dirty little things and it is imminently possible to shoot them until they catch on fire. I do think the polititions will use this as an opportunity to make it normal to see cammo clad guys with machine guns at a one direction concert.

• Banned

Check reason #11.

I do t know. If this was some black op, it surly was not from the US govt. . They are to retarded. Iā€™m no combat shooting expert. I shoot full auto allot though, and I have some US military training which is very basic and not even really equal to an infantrymans trainning, but enough to know that this guy could do this just fine.

The room had AC, and it was cool outside. The rooms were linked last I heard so he was able to run back and fourth. There was no skill in his shooting. He was dumping a magazine, tossing the rifle and grabbing another to shoot more. That would take care of most of what you pointed out except for the heat. Those guns would indeed get hot. ARā€™s are smoky dirty little things and it is imminently possible to shoot them until they catch on fire. I do think the polititions will use this as an opportunity to make it normal to see cammo clad guys with machine guns at a one direction concert.
I hear you but going by what the brother of the so called shooter said, the guy never had guns, had no military experience, etc.

Check reason #11.

I hear you but going by what the brother of the so called shooter said, the guy never had guns, had no military experience, etc.

It would take a high level of fitness to keep up that level of sustained fire for that period of time. Gee, I wish I hadn't read he liked Taco Bell burritos, now I want one.

What I want to know is how do you enter a building, a hotel or whatever and spend days carrying in case after case of gun parts and ammunition and not have ANY of it detected?
Easy. Tell the staff you don't want to be disturbed, and that you'll call for them when you want your room serviced. Carrying things in, and out, its so simple it's hardly worth discussing. It's a hotel. That's what most guests do. Carry things in, and out.

Well, now it will be coming down to metal detectors as you bring stuff in.

We have not been able to find a real lie from ISIS," said Katz, who follows the group's social media obsessively with a critical eye. "Despite the fact that they are a terrorist organization, they want to provide their followers and supporters with authentic information."

Joscelyn said he can't think of an example of an outright false claim by ISIS in the U.S. and western Europe. There are plenty of exaggerations ā€” on death tolls, for instance ā€” and the statements shouldn't be assumed to be true. (For instance, the ISIS claim for the attack on a concert in Manchester didn't describe a suicide bomber, and had slightly inflated numbers of the dead and wounded.)

Why two windows? That would only take extra time and ammo? There's no strategic advantage...

Why two windows? That would only take extra time and ammo? There's no strategic advantage...
I saw a video somewhere that purported to show muzzle flash from a 4th floor window. I don't know what happened but the "version" we are getting stinks. Plus, notice the "silencer" comments coming from Clinton and others and there is legislation up now that if passed could take the NFA restrictions off suppressors.

Forum List

Back