"Minor attracted persons" (MAP) everyone. That's right. They need love too and they are so villified.

CarlosCopter.jpeg

I miss the America that would have executed them, or the American where they would be too scared to even say this to anyone else.

Now people go online and proudly talk about being attracted to children to millions and billions of people and don't even hide their face.

This isn't the America I joined the army to fight for.

Sex therapist advocates pedophiles be called “MAPs” (minor attracted persons) instead

You know it was headed down this road, before you know it , it will be just as exceptable as everything else

Not very long ago, pre Progs would admonish the sex laws of age in some areas of our nation at one time. It was predicted that pedophile ways would be promoted by the globalists. It would be slowly pushed and inserted in all ways to make the society accept it. There will be new names and whatever else. To me it is not the act itself as the predictions coming true because we are all in this malaise. A person has to live like a monk to not be destroyed by saying anything in this direction and who has a half decent living going on.

Sex therapist advocates pedophiles be called “MAPs” (minor attracted persons) instead

You know it was headed down this road, before you know it , it will be just as exceptable as everything else

Yet, Polygamy is still outlawed. You can marry a dog, have sex with a goat, molest children but you can't have two wives or two husbands.

They should all be rounded up and tossed in prison.

RE: Did you leave a handkerchief​

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2014-09-04 11:06 Subject: RE: Did you leave a handkerchief
OK, thanks. From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:29 PM To: Sandler, Susan Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief It's mine, but not worth worrying about. On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it. Susaner From: Kathryn Tate [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM To: Sandler, Susan Cc: Sandler, Herbert Subject: You left something at the Field house Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house. Safe travels to all Kate On Sep 1, 2014, at 4:18 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Thanks, Kate. We all really enjoyed it and it was very informative for us, and were talking about how great we think you are.

For those of you who don't know, there is a pervert handkerchief color code. A white handkerchief means that the perv is looking for sex with minors. A black handkerchief means that the perv wants BDSM. And a black and white handkerchief means that the perv to have BDSM sex with a minor.

"MAP" is an acronym for "minor attracted person".

A coupe decades ago, when the people decrying all the radical homo "pride" shit taking over an entire month said that they would eventually be pushing pedophilia, I said poo-poo and pish-posh.

I stand corrected....These people need to be rounded up and confined to maximum security mental institutions.

A coupe decades ago, when the people decrying all the radical homo "pride" shit taking over an entire month said that they would eventually be pushing pedophilia, I said poo-poo and pish-posh.

I stand corrected....These people need to be rounded up and confined to maximum security mental institutions.
Demofks are all inclusive, even pedophiles

15 years ago I started writing the upcoming defense that would be offered by these predatory pervs-“But I just love this 13 year old and you all are judgemental bullies trying to deny me”
Got kicked off a site and was roundly criticized as a ridiculous consideration
It has now come to pass.
Thanks for my warning.

Look, demofks include baby killers and like Sex with children, they hate kids. What else says all inclusive?

Forum List

Back