Minnesota Rioters.Why Are They Looting Target?,Oh, Guess They Are Not Angry Of The Police Murder,More Like Happy They Can Steal&Get Away With It.

Hey retard. Its a measure of get back at the establishment. You should listen to what MLK has to say about riots.

Oh God we've got another Shaun King on this board.

Hey stupid if you actually watched it you would have heard King say the only form of protest that will work is peaceful and that riots are self defeating.

Hey stupid. That was then. He started questioning that stance later. He only thought riots that destroyed your community were self defeating and I agree with that statement.

After MLK got whacked, the libs disagreed with his assessment and scheduled riots in many cities across America, except in areas with a large Mafia presence who prevented the rioting mobs from damaging stores that paid them protection money.

when they do aways with this your going to see nothing but the days of Hitler you dumb sobs better get with reality...

while we were fighting to keep it --------all the tards could say or do is " conspiracy". lmfao.

Why do you think SOROS has CITIES get burned down
ppl shot up
cops who kill

I mean the list is in your face daily that's why ppl like. ME INFOWARS GET BANNED AND CENSORED WAIT UNTIL some real losers learn wtf the color of law really means and what can be done once the dunces of the world wake up.

Attachments

• 1590683177635.png
    1590683177635.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 18
i wonder what the thugs would do if a white guy accidently hits a dog while driving and the dog goes flying about 65 feet

Hey retard. Its a measure of get back at the establishment. You should listen to what MLK has to say about riots.

They are not getting back. For they do not have the courage to do what they really need to do. Either that or their ability is lacking. How many riots can you have without change in their view? Mindless violence without organization. The cities are theirs for the taking. The politicians and business leaders willing to give it to them.

Negroes are burning down their own community.

They are not too bright, are they?

Forum List

Back