Minnesota Rioters.Why Are They Looting Target?,Oh, Guess They Are Not Angry Of The Police Murder,More Like Happy They Can Steal&Get Away With It.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This is a common site. We have a deep blue area/city, where a black man is killed for no reason. Then the thugs pretend that they are very angry and start trashing and burning. And maybe that same day/day after, many of them decide to go shopping at Target/major store. then break a few windows and help themselves to anything they want,,especially flat screen TV's, Gadgets,Computer Accessories, Chicken, etc. etc.
Now, what does trashing your local Target/Wal Mart have to do with protesting an uneccessary death of a black man?

Now, what does trashing your local Target/Wal Mart have to do with protesting an uneccessary death of a black man?
That, I totally agree with you! It is unnecessary to protest; just to look for some stupid excuse to loot and trash businesses over a death. They did that during Ferguson, the Los Angeles riots in the 1990's and 1960's. So, this is their so-called "payback" to a society that they despised.

1590678732760.png

It really chaps my hide that this morning those welfare government tit suckers are sitting in front of a bigger TV than I have.....go through video and go and arrest them....

every time someone gets killed around here, i dont head for downtown and just start burning anything I see!

Hey retard. Its a measure of get back at the establishment. You should listen to what MLK has to say about riots.

Oh God we've got another Shaun King on this board.

Hey stupid if you actually watched it you would have heard King say the only form of protest that will work is peaceful and that riots are self defeating.

President Trump told police he wanted to "see these thugs thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, thrown in rough... Please don't be too nice", Trump said that shortly after Freddie Grey was cuffed, thrown into the back of a paddy wagon & given a rough ride to death.

Last edited:
Hey retard. Its a measure of get back at the establishment. You should listen to what MLK has to say about riots.

Hey stupid if you actually watched it you would have heard King say the only form of protest that will work is peaceful and that riots are self defeating.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

so what happens later on this week,,,all hell breaks loose in other deep blue cities and thugs break into their local stores in the middle of the night?

Thats because the police dont kill white people for being white. When white people get killed by the cops there was a real reason for it.
999 out of 1000 times cops kill thugs for being thugs. 999 out of 1000 thugs are black.

I know you don't do math, it's not part of thug culture, but it's clear to the rest of us.

This is really the first opportunity the thugs had in Minnesota to loot Target. Last year, the governor of Minnesota was Mark Dayton- whose family business is Target. He would have sent in the National Guard, guns a blazing if the libs would have pulled this shit with him in power.

Hey stupid. That was then. He started questioning that stance later. He only thought riots that destroyed your community were self defeating and I agree with that statement.

now really,,who thinks like this? OMG !!! OMFG !!! one of my brothers was killed !!! Dats It! IM OFF TOO TARGET !!! need some new Flat Screen TV's !!!!!

every time someone gets killed around here, i dont head for downtown and just start burning anything I see!
Thats because the police dont kill white people for being white. When white people get killed by the cops there was a real reason for it.
That’s where you are wrong, you just don’t look for them.

Forum List

Back