Minnesota Freedom Fund that Kamala Harris supports & promoted has been bailing out VIOLENT criminals.

By our board standards I guess this means she supports domestic abuse no? Of the 6 men bailed out after domestic violence only one did not have previous domestic violence convictions. Two of the men strangled their victims.

Wonder if the media will question Kamala about her support for this group and their support for men who beat women?

Do we really need a radical of her nature one mental breakdown away from the office of the Presidency.....
You seem not to understand the innocent until proven guilty aspect of out justice system.
OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
.........but what about the police????!!!!!!! you people burn/loot/murder not only BEFORE the investigation, but when they are found INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..look at Taylor's parents!!!! they don't accept the fair/legal verdict!!!!!
etc
you people?

I never burned looted or rioted in my life.

And the OP did not specify that this was solely about rioters, looters and arsonists did it?

But I see you people are too narrow monded to discuss larger issues and therefore have to dumb it all down to somethuing you can wrap your tiny minds around
.....hahahhahahahah--you fkd up!!! that's an air tight post....NOW you complain about guilty before innocent---but that's what the blacksBLM/Dems/etc have been doing for YEARS-----AND--and after they have been found innocent, they STILL try to find them guilty!!!!!!
And that incomprehensible post has nothing to do with the OP

And I am not comlaiig I am stating a fact that hundreds of thousands of people are in prison despite not being convicted of any crimes
.....blacks commit crimes at much higher rates==that is why they are incarcerated at HIGHER rates
..this is basic math and common sense
..if anything, they are incarcerated at a lower rate compared to their criminals rates
I never mentioned race so you can put the race card back up your sleeve

By our board standards I guess this means she supports domestic abuse no? Of the 6 men bailed out after domestic violence only one did not have previous domestic violence convictions. Two of the men strangled their victims.

Wonder if the media will question Kamala about her support for this group and their support for men who beat women?

Do we really need a radical of her nature one mental breakdown away from the office of the Presidency.....
You seem not to understand the innocent until proven guilty aspect of out justice system.
OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
.........but what about the police????!!!!!!! you people burn/loot/murder not only BEFORE the investigation, but when they are found INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

And the OP did not specify that this was solely about rioters, looters and arsonists did it?

But I see you people are too narrow monded to discuss larger issues and therefore have to dumb it all down to somethuing you can wrap your tiny minds around
This thread is about Kamalas support of bailing out VIOLENT MEN.

If you wanna discuss "larger issues" go start your own fucking thread.
Men who have not been convicted of any crime whatsoever.

If the judge sets bail and it is paid then the law is not compromised at all.

And that you think it is then you are commenting on the larger issue

"Men who have not been convicted of any crimes whatsoever."

False.

The pedophile who went after Kyle Rittenhouse was not called a pedophile for his lack of conviction.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

that's the system..whites are jailed also without a trial/etc
And you're OK with that I get it.

Unlike you I don't think people who have not been convicted of a crime should be incarcerated.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

"Men who have not been convicted of any crimes whatsoever."

False.

The pedophile who went after Kyle Rittenhouse was not called a pedophile for his lack of conviction.

And why was he not in jail?

Oh yeah he served his time for that one

but once again I see you have to condense a comment about the justice system down to just one incident because you are incapable of seeing the bigger picture

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

Yup, I spent 6 months in jail awaiting trial. But blacks "deserve" a pass apparently

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

Unlike you I don't thik people who have not been convicted of a crime should be incarcerated.
..if they are a threat/flight risk/rap sheet/etc, yes--it only makes sense to keep them until the trial
..look at OJ, attempted to flee/kill himself/etc

..you think ALL of those charged are not going to flee!!!!!???? that's basic human nature--they will take off

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

Unlike you I don't think people who have not been convicted of a crime should be incarcerated.
That makes YOU a fool.

My grandmother bailed me out twice before the judge set my bail so high she couldn't afford it.

The result?
Several people hospitalized and a lot of property destroyed.

People like you are suckers and almost deserve the bad luck that could befall you for your ignorance.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

Letting murderers on the streets is for sure something you are attracted to.

But that's not what the thread is about, it is about Kamala paying the bail of criminals.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

Yup, I spent 6 months in jail awaiting trial. But blacks "deserve" a pass apparently
OK now the burden is on you to quote me where I said anything about the race of the people in jail who have not been convicted of a crime.

When you can't find where I said anything about race, will you have the integrity to admit you are a lying sack of shit and that you made up an argument and attributed it to me?

I doubt it

DNC threw that out a long time ago...........spare me the Drama

And?

I never said anything supporting the DNC did I?
And yet the DNC funding legal for violent criminals is the point of the op.........kinda implied now isn't it......................Did she join the the RNC without me noticing it.......
What about innocent until proven guilty do you not understand?

Accused of a crime does not equal convicted of a crime.

And a general comment about our Constitutional rights is not an endorsement of any political party.

In case you haven't noticed, neither party gives 2 shits about the constitution
LOL

The Judge decides BAIL not you dummy............those accused with sufficient evidence will get no bail.........so they can't flee or kill again..........

Their rights don't end where ours begin................Kinda like saying Charles Manson should have never been held til trial

Sell your ISM somewhere else.

Yes I can see why you dislike Constitutionalism
How is that a violation...........aka ........go into a murder scene ........police find a guy holding a bloody knife at the scene........should the judge let him go.....

lmao..........The Judge decides if he is a risk to flee or kill again.........he still gets a trial.
Cherry picking.

So tell me do you honestly think the hundreds of thousands of people in prison right now who have not been convicted of any crime are all there because they murdered someone?
I'm telling you how the system works..........and letting go a suspected murderer or rapist pending trial is stupid.......

That is up to a judge..............not me or you......and that is the LAW.........if the judge fucks up then time to get rid of him via impeachment.

now show me the judges you want impeached........other than Kav.......lmao
And I am telling you that is how it is supposed to work but as is often the case reality is a far cry from the ideal

The fact is there are hundreds of thousands of people in jail right now who have not been convicted of any crime and many of them will be there for long periods of time , even years, before they see a trial
And............hire more judges then..........There is no perfect system...........some shit will happen.......but it is still a judgement call on bail...........and done so to stop them from escaping justice or trial.............that is up to the judge............if you have a problem then you need to point out the judges who need to be impeached.

SO you really don't give a shit what's wrong with our so called justice system do you?

And the eighth amendment says excessive bail shall not be required.

So the fact is all these people who are in jail awaiting trial and cannot afford bail have had excessive bails put upon them.

And you don't know the name and record of every judge in the country do you?

I am commenting on the system and you want to cherry pick individual cases.
LOL

individual cases....kinda the point moron.........sorry a guy sticking a fork into a stomach.........aka.....manson doesn't compare to a kid stealing a candy bar..

One you don't release......other you call dad and tell him to bring his belt.
Tell you what then you look up the cases for the over 500,000 people in jail right now that have not been convicted of any crime and tell me why they should be held in prison even though they have not been convicted

How about you tell me what in the hell as this to do with Kamala paying the bail of criminals first?

If the bail hill is what you want to die on, make your own thread.
The point that sailed over you blunt little head is that the bail is for people who have not been convicted of any crime

Yeah, not convicted YET. The correct assumption is that these folks with vote for Biden/Harris and for some reason that doesn't set off alarms for law abiding lefties. It just goes to show how strong the left-wing dogma indoctrination has become.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

OK now the burden is on you to quote me where I said anything about the race of the people in jail who have not been convicted of a crime.

When you can't find where I said anything about race, will you have the integrity to admit you are a lying sack of shit and that you made up an argument and attributed it to me?

I doubt it
I didn't attribute it to you ya fool. This topic is not revolving around you lol

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

That makes YOU a fool.

My grandmother bailed me out twice before the judge set my bail so high she couldn't afford it.

The result?

People like you are suckers and almost deserve the bad luck that could befall you for your ignorance.

So you're an asshole who takes advantage of his grandmother.

That makes you an authority n the justice system?

And?

And yet the DNC funding legal for violent criminals is the point of the op.........kinda implied now isn't it......................Did she join the the RNC without me noticing it.......

And a general comment about our Constitutional rights is not an endorsement of any political party.

LOL

The Judge decides BAIL not you dummy............those accused with sufficient evidence will get no bail.........so they can't flee or kill again..........

Their rights don't end where ours begin................Kinda like saying Charles Manson should have never been held til trial

How is that a violation...........aka ........go into a murder scene ........police find a guy holding a bloody knife at the scene........should the judge let him go.....

lmao..........The Judge decides if he is a risk to flee or kill again.........he still gets a trial.
Cherry picking.

So tell me do you honestly think the hundreds of thousands of people in prison right now who have not been convicted of any crime are all there because they murdered someone?
I'm telling you how the system works..........and letting go a suspected murderer or rapist pending trial is stupid.......

That is up to a judge..............not me or you......and that is the LAW.........if the judge fucks up then time to get rid of him via impeachment.

And I am telling you that is how it is supposed to work but as is often the case reality is a far cry from the ideal

The fact is there are hundreds of thousands of people in jail right now who have not been convicted of any crime and many of them will be there for long periods of time , even years, before they see a trial
And............hire more judges then..........There is no perfect system...........some shit will happen.......but it is still a judgement call on bail...........and done so to stop them from escaping justice or trial.............that is up to the judge............if you have a problem then you need to point out the judges who need to be impeached.

SO you really don't give a shit what's wrong with our so called justice system do you?

So the fact is all these people who are in jail awaiting trial and cannot afford bail have had excessive bails put upon them.

LOL

individual cases....kinda the point moron.........sorry a guy sticking a fork into a stomach.........aka.....manson doesn't compare to a kid stealing a candy bar..

Tell you what then you look up the cases for the over 500,000 people in jail right now that have not been convicted of any crime and tell me why they should be held in prison even though they have not been convicted

How about you tell me what in the hell as this to do with Kamala paying the bail of criminals first?

The point that sailed over you blunt little head is that the bail is for people who have not been convicted of any crime

Yeah, not convicted YET. The correct assumption is that these folks with vote for Biden/Harris and for some reason that doesn't set off alarms for law abiding lefties. It just goes to show how strong the left-wing dogma indoctrination has become.
You are presuming guilt and that is not how our Constitution works

On the contrary. Give em their trials, AGAIN, then when they are let out again and rape YOUR WIFE OR DAUGHTER you can consider your feelings important

Hot shots with money get out of jail don't they?? Suspected rapists and murderers?

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

I doubt it
I didn't attribute it to you ya fool. This topic is not revolving around you lol
Then who were you speaking about who "apparently" thinks Blacks deserve a pass?

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

That makes YOU a fool.

The result?

Your absolutely insane plan of having no one in jail that is not convicted does not rise to the level of analysis that most five year olds undertake.

Letting murderers and other on the street who are clearly intent on harming others because there has not yet been a trial is a completely insane idea.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

That makes YOU a fool.

The result?

I was an asshole. A violent one. Just like the criminals Kamala supports bailing out.

NOW do you get it???

And yes, I know far more about the justice system than you because I lived it. Every aspect of it.

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
etc
you people?

I doubt it
Then who were you speaking about who "apparently" thinks Blacks deserve a pass?
BLM

Christ, that should be obvious. They are the ones pushing no bail reform

On the contrary. Give em their trials, AGAIN, then when they are let out again and rape YOUR WIFE OR DAUGHTER you can consider your feelings important

Hot shots with money get out of jail don't they?? Suspected rapists and murderers?
hahahha you fked up--OJ didn't

And?

LOL

Cherry picking.

LOL

Nothing. He clearly just wants to protect her by changing the subject.

People who support no bail releases are really dumb. All facets of crime will increase.

You know what I'm sick of this,

Poorer people can sit in jail and rot

the people with money can get out of jail.

We have 2 different justices systems, poor that sit in jail
and wealthy ones that do not.

Forum List

Back