Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

lol you "heard"

you flame zone kids deserve the monikker.

With all due respect G.T., you ARE a mindless, partisan hack. You spew about Larry Craig for tapping his foot while excusing one of your GLORIOUS party for sticking his dick in the ass of a minor.

Come on dude, you're completely full of shit. You ONLY care about pissing on the Republicans and protecting the filthy fucks of your party.

bet you would...

G.T. has his Issues but being a Creep isn't one of them.

You Creepy Homie. :thup:

:)

peace...

What you percieve as issues I percieve as talking shit to internet trolls same as I would in real life, as they reciprocate nowhere close to the level of respect they'd give me face to face. Those are just facts, sir.

A Reminder of the Sand that went up G.T.'s Giant Vagina and set this whole Tantrum of his off... :rofl:

You are WAY too Easy Kid. :thup:

Did you really Need to Dedicate that much Bandwidth because I said that?... :dunno:

peace...

Mal,

Nobody finds it noble how awefully you go @ bodecea's throat, and have for years. That you continue the cherade is sad, and also reaffirms how big of a douchebag that you are.

What's your ultimate goal? That she offs herself? Get a backbone.

Off the board would work :D

lol you "heard"

With all due respect G.T., you ARE a mindless, partisan hack. You spew about Larry Craig for tapping his foot while excusing one of your GLORIOUS party for sticking his dick in the ass of a minor.

Come on dude, you're completely full of shit. You ONLY care about pissing on the Republicans and protecting the filthy fucks of your party.

lol huh?

I don't condone this horseshit, and I dont recall any comments of my own on larry craig? I mean, I'm not denying it I just honestly don't remember caring about that fuck nut story.

G.T. has his Issues but being a Creep isn't one of them.

You Creepy Homie. :thup:

peace...

What you percieve as issues I percieve as talking shit to internet trolls same as I would in real life, as they reciprocate nowhere close to the level of respect they'd give me face to face. Those are just facts, sir.

A Reminder of the Sand that went up G.T.'s Giant Vagina and set this whole Tantrum of his off... :rofl:

You are WAY too Easy Kid. :thup:

Did you really Need to Dedicate that much Bandwidth because I said that?... :dunno:

peace...

You respond, comment and make threads over and over and call others engulfed? Get a life, bro.

The guy is a perv. Hammer him.

Both parties harbor perverts, and it's time the pervs are weeded out.

lol you "heard"

He excused him? Really? Prove it.

Mal,

Nobody finds it noble how awefully you go @ bodecea's throat, and have for years. That you continue the cherade is sad, and also reaffirms how big of a douchebag that you are.

That wouldn't change the taste of boot polish in your mouth now, would it?

But it's interesting to see how much I intimidate you.

Mal,

^Now she's gettin' all tough like G.T. for REAL and shit... :lol:

Maybe G.T. and Bodey are gonna hook up... :dunno:

After all G.T. could pass for a Pretty Lesbian. :thup:

peace...

lol you "heard"

He excused him? Really? Prove it.

Bodey's got Bigger Balls than G.T.... :rofl:

peace...

Mal,

You dont intimidate me you disgust me.

^Now she's gettin' all tough like G.T. for REAL and shit... :lol:

Maybe G.T. and Bodey are gonna hook up... :dunno:

After all G.T. could pass for a Pretty Lesbian. :thup:

peace...

Interesting. :eusa_eh: Obviously a hot topic with you.

Forum List

Back