Minimalism. What would happen?

It definitely supports free market capitalism however. And there is absolutely no reason most people should live as minimalists unless they are weird enough to prefer that to enjoying life to the fullest. Those who want to live as minimalists are certainly free to do so. Living without clutter--which is what I choose these days--is NOT minimalism. And yes, if we don't need it and don't use it we donate it. But we certainly buy some things we don't have to have but that bring us enjoyment and pleasure. And in so doing we inadvertently benefit others who earn their living making that stuff and/or getting it on the market for others to buy. And we have some pieces in our home that are pure decoration and give us pleasure just by looking at it.

What you describe is not minimalism in the classic sense. I don't care for minimalism in music, in art, or lifestyle.

So you think living life to the fullest is buying a bunch of shit you will never use or have to throw away in a few months because it's was a piece of crap?

Minimalism is nothing but mindful consumption. It's not living in a house with a dirt floor and only eating beans out of a can. It's the wise management of your financial resources so your money can actually work for you instead of you working for your money.

So you think living life to the fullest is buying a bunch of shit you will never use or have to throw away in a few months because it's was a piece of crap?

Minimalism is nothing but mindful consumption. It's not living in a house with a dirt floor and only eating beans out of a can. It's the wise management of your financial resources so your money can actually work for you instead of you working for your money.
I explained it as best as I could. You choose to respond by being insulting. Oh well. I tried. Do have a great day.

Forum List

Back