Milwaukee Police Allow Black Panthers To Terrorize Citizens

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

black-panthers-march-121816-1-1482191302.jpg

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

Black Panthers hold 'human rights tribunal' in Sherman Park

That sort of thing is exactly what turned Reagan into an "anti gun nut". What?!?!?!? Black guys are carrying?!?!??!?!!?!?!? Nope, didn't mean that!

In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

black-panthers-march-121816-1-1482191302.jpg

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

Black Panthers hold 'human rights tribunal' in Sherman Park
I wonder if the NRA will start supporting gun control again now that this has happened?

The first time I ever remember agreeing with one of your posts. As long as it is legal, no problemo!

I watched the video. It's a peaceful assembly and there's nothing wrong with them being armed. They are peacefully petitioning the government for a redress of grievances. That's not terrorizing anyone.

I may be mistaken but what laws are they breaking?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

No permit required to carry a rifle. What laws are they breaking?
Local restriction?

"Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

Why is this a lie?

NRA-ILA | Wisconsin Gun Laws

Really. You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)? You'll notice that the statement released by the police noted that it was an offense. They just didn't call it an "arrestable offense" (which in itself is bull sh**. If I walked down the street of Milwaukee branding a high powered firearm right now, they'd arrest me.)

You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)?

Branding rifles? I think the term you are searching for is brandishing.

So what laws are they breaking? Support your OP that citizens are being terrorized and these guys are violating the law. Watch the video YOU posted. No threatening behavior unless you feel anyone owning a firearm constitutes a threat. (I see you're from California so a safe assumption).

You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)?

Branding rifles? I think the term you are searching for is brandishing.

So what laws are they breaking? Support your OP that citizens are being terrorized and these guys are violating the law. Watch the video YOU posted. No threatening behavior unless you feel anyone owning a firearm constitutes a threat. (I see you're from California so a safe assumption).

You're still defying what the police department clearly implied; that they are not legally allowed to be brandishing those firearms. I think you're the one that needs support if that's indeed what you're attempting to do.

And the dress and demeanor of the armed participants as well as holding an illegal tribunal is clearly meant to intimidate and harass society. This is clear to any reasonable observer.

Like I said, the police departments own statement notes the law was violated.

Read much?

A police spokesman said officers monitored Sunday's demonstration. "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law," the spokesperson said.

Why are you asking me if I read when I'm the one who told you that already, dumbfuck? Maybe, you should read. And as such, I've told you like three or four times now that specific statement implies that they are breaking the law, according to the police.

Wisconsin law: The difference between brandishing and carrying:

What’s the difference between “brandishing” and “open-carry” when we’re talking about firearms?

Attorney Gamino: There’s a pretty significant difference between the two. Brandishing is the term used for waving your weapon around and acting as if you’re going to use it, but you won’t find it in Wisconsin law. Instead, the law says: “Although intentionally pointing a firearm at another constitutes a violation of this section, under s. 939.48(1) a person is privileged to point a gun at another person in self-defense if the person reasonably believes that the threat of force is necessary to prevent or terminate what he or she reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference.”

Carrying a Weapon in Public in Wisconsin

In the state of Wisconsin, you’re allowed to open-carry firearms unless you’re a convicted felon who’s prohibited from owning one. This quick interview with Attorney Carlos A. Gamiño, a Wisconsin criminal defense lawyer, will give you an overview of Wisconsin’s open-carry laws and help you understand when and where it’s okay to bring a weapon in public.

---------------

You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)? You'll notice that the statement released by the police noted that it was an offense. They just didn't call it an "arrestable offense" (which in itself is bull sh**. If I walked down the street of Milwaukee branding a high powered firearm right now, they'd arrest me.)

Did you mean 'brandishing' rifles? The manufacturers brand them.

You use subjective words such as 'branding' (sic), 'high-powered firearm' (which is what exactly?) and 'in a menacing manner', but, in actual fact, he merely appears to be open carrying a rifle, perfectly legal in 99.9% of the US and only subject to local restrictions (those in clear violation of the 2nd Amendment).

Many offenses are not arrest-able ones. For example, police cannot arrest person for a infraction (such as smoking in a public place), unless they refuse to stop smoking or otherwise refuse to comply with police orders.

This is clear to any reasonable observer.

Which you are clearly not.

You clearly are not. Rather, you are an extreme partisan. There is nowhere in America in which people are lawfully allowed to hold political protests while openly backing their words with the threat of guns. It's just not fucking reality. You're deluded as fuck.

Forum List

Back