Millions on East Coast could be in Danger!

There have been high winds and rain here since Friday afternoon. Power went out for about an hour, back up at least for now. I heard the strangest noise a few minutes ago. Sounded like a fan hitting my house and now I can hear the buzz of electricity. No, it wasn't lightening.

It is quite creepy out there and I am in Northeast Ohio. I cannot imagine how bad it is on the coast

Payers for all of your safety

Thousands stranded according to Gov. Malloy. He said to stay put, but get to the highest level you can, even if it is the roof.

Thousands stranded according to Gov. Malloy. He said to stay put, but get to the highest level you can, even if it is the roof.

you on the east coast depotoo?

down in Florida. Hope you aren't in the areas there either. I wish we would hear from Zoom-boing. He is the only one I know of for certain that was in the area.

ah... ok... well since your weather report is so good...

thank you all the same Sir! :)

The wind is rocking my house as I type.

where are you Pixie Stix?

NE Ohio, Cleveland.

I need to move downstairs just in case a tree or two falls. There are at least 6, 40ft or taller trees in my back yard. I am concerned.

look at that warning page I posted, be sure to stay away from windows and you are smart to move to the lower floor. Thinking about you.
Here is the link again for you-
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/view/prodsByState.php?state=OH&prodtype=warnings

Forum List

Back