Millions of blacks are leaving the Democrat Party, thanks to Candace Owens. Here is one story

Blacks have been so thoroughly brainwashed for so long it's gonna take decades to deprogram them but it'll happen little by little as they begin to see the light. Some will never see it because they're more comfortable as slaves.
Why do you think that it is blacks who are so easily brainwashed...that it's blacks who are more comfortable as slaves?

Blacks have been so thoroughly brainwashed for so long it's gonna take decades to deprogram them but it'll happen little by little as they begin to see the light. Some will never see it because they're more comfortable as slaves.
Reprogram them? Can you be any more condescending SJ?
Deprogram, you idiot. Could you be any more clueless, Slade?
There’s no difference between the two. And either way your point is completely insulting, unrealistic and in your own words... clueless.
No difference? Are you a high school dropout?

deprogram
verb
de·pro·gram | \ (ˌ)dē-ˈprō-ˌgram , -grəm\
deprogramed or deprogrammed; deprograming or deprogramming; deprograms
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

: to dissuade or try to dissuade from strongly held convictions (such as religious beliefs) or a firmly established or innate behavior

reprogram

verb
re·pro·gram | \ (ˌ)rē-ˈprō-ˌgram , -grəm\
reprogrammed; reprogramming; reprograms
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

: to program anew especially : to revise or write a new program for reprogram a computer
intransitive verb

: to rewrite or revise a program especially of a computer
If you reprogram you changing from the current state. If you deprogram you are changing from the current state. A deprogram is a reprogram. Either way people are not programs and to imply that blacks are programmed is both insulting and idiotic.
Stupid people are predictable. I knew that even though I just posted the definition for both words you would still try to argue that they're the same thing. You are too ridiculous to argue with.

Why do you think that it is blacks who are so easily brainwashed
I didn't say "easily" but they're definitely brainwashed. How else can you explain why the majority of black people in this country believe that no matter what they do, the white man will keep them from succeeding at anything when numerous laws have been passed to insure this doesn't happen? Not only anti-discrimination laws, but lower thresholds in academia, priority treatment for government grants, affirmative action programs, all designed to give them an advantage over everyone else. Yet still, they choose welfare because they're convinced (brainwashed) the deck is stacked against them.
...that it's blacks who are more comfortable as slaves?
Because they're content to let their masters (Democrat Party) give them a handout in exchange for their obedience (voting Democrat). Dems have them convinced it's not slavery because they're not beaten or whipped when they wander off the plantation. They're just shunned by other blacks and called Uncle Toms, Oreos, and other assorted racist names. Sounds like voluntary slavery to me.

Reprogram them? Can you be any more condescending SJ?
There’s no difference between the two. And either way your point is completely insulting, unrealistic and in your own words... clueless.

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

: to dissuade or try to dissuade from strongly held convictions (such as religious beliefs) or a firmly established or innate behavior

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

: to program anew especially : to revise or write a new program for reprogram a computer
intransitive verb

If you reprogram you changing from the current state. If you deprogram you are changing from the current state. A deprogram is a reprogram. Either way people are not programs and to imply that blacks are programmed is both insulting and idiotic.
Stupid people are predictable. I knew that even though I just posted the definition for both words you would still try to argue that they're the same thing. You are too ridiculous to argue with.
They are the same thing in the context of our conversation, as I explained... did you think I meant that they had the same definition?! Haha

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

intransitive verb

They are the same thing in the context of our conversation, as I explained... did you think I meant that they had the same definition?! Haha
Yeah, that's exactly what you just said, and I knew you would STILL insist they're the same thing. Your twisting doesn't make your ridiculous position any more valid but you won't learn, you'll keep doubling down, thinking you can spin your way out of your gaffe. Take my advice and stfu or risk further embarrassment.

I'm betting you won't take my advice.

LOL they still have plantations in the South? Who knew. If you knew any history you'd know the whites need to leave too. See link below and books if you'd like to leave too. But then again if this were even true would dark skinned people be leaving to join the resentful light skinned people who are being played as fools for their own bias and bigotry? You guys are a hoot. Grow up or at least wake up.

'How White People Got Made'

'Will Trump’s Racist Attacks Help Him? Ask Blue-Collar White Women.'

"His strategy rests on a bet: that these voters will respond just as enthusiastically to his belligerence as working-class white men."

Will Trump’s Racist Attacks Help Him? Ask Blue-Collar White Women.

Yep, and it's a privilege for both blacks and whites to work there.

Your yankee ass would die from heat exhaustion if you came down here.

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

intransitive verb

Yeah, that's exactly what you just said, and I knew you would STILL insist they're the same thing. Your twisting doesn't make your ridiculous position any more valid but you won't learn, you'll keep doubling down, thinking you can spin your way out of your gaffe. Take my advice and stfu or risk further embarrassment.

Funny to watch you squirm away from your jackass comment about people being programmed. I guess I don’t blame you. Your ego won’t let you be the fool so you gotta play the bully word games. At this point all I can say is, Grow the fuck up

Last edited:

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

intransitive verb

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

intransitive verb

Funny to watch you squirm away from your jackass comment about people being programmed. I guess I don’t blame you. You ego won’t let you be the fool so you gotta play the bully word games. At this point all I can say is, Grow the fuck up

Uhh, advice not taken.

deprogram
verb
Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

reprogram

verb
Definition of reprogram

transitive verb

intransitive verb

Funny to watch you squirm away from your jackass comment about people being programmed. I guess I don’t blame you. Your ego won’t let you be the fool so you gotta play the bully word games. At this point all I can say is, Grow the fuck up
And once again, you do exactly what I knew you would do. Your stupidity makes you very predictable.

And once again, you do exactly what I knew you would do. Your stupidity makes you very predictable.
You’re so smart man... how can you predict such incredible things? If only there was an award you could win! Let me predict something... you’re gonna respond with some I idiotic and meaningless retort acting like you’ve won some kind of imaginary victory but you will actually just be proving everything that I’ve been saying correct.... come on, let’s see it!

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

And god protect these blacks leaving the plantation from the kkk Democrats
How can that be?

There aren't any left after #walkaway are there?
The walkaway “movement” do you know what that means? Lol
It means you fell for Russian propaganda.

Again.

I’ve never heard any Russian propaganda. I decided to vote for Don, as soon as I heard he was running. Made up my own mind. I also don’t know anyone exposed to Russian propaganda, or stupid enough to fall for it, if it actually exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

How can that be?

Again.

I’ve never heard any Russian propaganda. I decided to vote for Don, as soon as I heard he was running. Made up my own mind. I also don’t know anyone exposed to Russian propaganda, or stupid enough to fall for it, if it actually exists.

Lol, do you believe Clinton smashed cell phones and "bleach bit" her server and belongs in jail because of it?

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

How can that be?

Again.

Lol, do you believe Clinton smashed cell phones and "bleach bit" her server and belongs in jail because of it?

Don’t care. Never followed the story. I think they have a lot of dirt on people, but politicians are garbage to begin with, IMO. Jail, no. I thought she was an arrogant entitled bitch, without a brain in her head. Any intelligent self respecting women, would have dumped his skeezer ass, when his improprieties were exposed. Cheating on a spouse is one thing. I wouldn’t do it. Having a scumbag target your daughter, doesn’t fly. But I don’t think she’s mentally stable. She would’ve done a goodfellas on the US. Money and goods coming in the front door, and out the back. Until there’s nothing left. I also think he’s her beard. I’m glad they are not back in the White House.

Forum List

Back