Millenial women and guns....a good mix for safety and freedom...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep..one of the biggest growth areas of gun ownership is among American women...who realize that left wingers don't really care about their safety....

Why Are Millennial Women So Into Guns?

When asked whether she recommended other women carry firearms, Sarah nodded. “I do. As our instructor said, many women are smaller than men, and guns are the great equalizer. I’m small, but with the Sig I feel much more capable of protecting myself and my children.”

Research and polls show that many other women, particularly Millennials, agree with Sarah. Though some of these women enjoy recreational shooting, all of them cite self-protection and empowerment as their primary motives for carrying concealed firearms.

And more and more women are packing heat. Female training camps are springing up around the country, and organizations like The Well Armed Woman encourage and educate women in the use of firearms. In the National Rifle Association’s December 2018 edition of America’s 1st Freedom, the only advertisement depicting someone carrying a firearm is of a young woman at a firing range. More evidence for the increase in females carrying guns can be gleaned from the websites offering gun accessories—purses, holsters, and cases—especially designed for women.

Forum List

Back