Militias on the rise in US in time for US Election

When you have no power at the voting booth and no power in the ideas market place, you look for power where you can find it...intimidation and threats
Isn't that how America was founded.... or did you forget?

So who do you plan to kill?
Anyone trying to kill me. Wouldn't you do the same?

Wait... I forgot... none of you leftist cucks have any guns... hmmm... guess you're shit otta luck.
Gun owner for over 60 years. and proficient with all of them. And why would anyone be trying to kill you if you were obeying the law?
Because he is a white man?

.....and perhaps you forget what happened during the Civil War....?
Aaaaahh... let's see... half the country wanted to keep slavery and the other half wanted to abolish it, so they had a war? Yep, that's it.

Did they teach you some other revisionist version in your public indoctrination camp?

Last edited:
When you have no power at the voting booth and no power in the ideas market place, you look for power where you can find it...intimidation and threats

Wait... I forgot... none of you leftist cucks have any guns... hmmm... guess you're shit otta luck.
Gun owner for over 60 years. and proficient with all of them. And why would anyone be trying to kill you if you were obeying the law?
For food, when the food runs out. Us country folks will still have food, the city slickers won't.

I know all you little snowflakes think that food magically appears on store shelves, but, you'll all have a rude awakening when the trucks that bring the food to those stores quit bringing it because it's too dangerous to enter a city.

You poor saps.

By advocating and encouraging the illegal act of illegals voting, a violation of the Constitution, in essesnce what Obama is doing is advocating the illegal over-throw of the election, and thus the government / country.

Such criminal acts by a corrupt administration is why the Constitution protects the right to bear arms. Not only should militias pay very close attention to what liberals / the Obama administration is doing but so should the Active Duty military!

For food, when the food runs out. Us country folks will still have food, the city slickers won't.

I know all you little snowflakes think that food magically appears on store shelves, but, you'll all have a rude awakening when the trucks that bring the food to those stores quit bringing it because it's too dangerous to enter a city.

You poor saps.

Same idiocy you were selling 4 years ago.

Well, dumb fucks, just roll out your militia. And when the police and National Guard is done with them, we can hang the survivors as the traitors they are.
The police are with us dipshit.

Your racist, dumbass president made sure Democrats can't count on the police anymore.

Gee, then what are you guys waiting for???? Oh yeah...the end of football season.
The election results.

he he he....

Those were known the moment Trump won the nomination fuck face.

By advocating and encouraging the illegal act of illegals voting, a violation of the Constitution, in essesnce what Obama is doing is advocating the illegal over-throw of the election, and thus the government / country.

Such criminal acts by a corrupt administration is why the Constitution protects the right to bear arms. Not only should militias pay very close attention to what liberals / the Obama administration is doing but so should the Active Duty military!
Corny thinks that's funny.

Unbelievable.

Corny thinks that funny.

Unbelievable.
332-206 You never thought it would happen....
I did.
he he he

You poor saps.

Same idiocy you were selling 4 years ago.
And it's closer to happening now than ever.

And if it ever does happen, and I'm not saying it WILL, you won't think it's funny then. You probably won't even be alive.

Armed and Training!

Washington blames militia for problems - Sep 30, 1776 - HISTORY.com
In a letter to his nephew, Lund Washington, plantation manager of Mount Vernon, General George Washington writes on this day in 1776 of his displeasure with the undisciplined conduct and poor battlefield performance of the American militia. Washington blamed the Patriot reliance on the militia as the chief root of his problems in the devastating loss of Long Island and Manhattan to the British.

In his letter, Washington wrote, “I am wearied to death all day with a variety of perplexing circumstances, disturbed at the conduct of the militia, whose behavior and want of discipline has done great injury to the other troops, who never had officers, except in a few instances, worth the bread they eat.” Washington added, “In confidence I tell you that I never was in such an unhappy, divided state since I was born.”

Corny thinks that funny.

Unbelievable.
I did.
he he he
You have shown the entire board and the world, that you think obama committing what is ostensibly TREASON, funny.

You have proven your HATE for America.

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote - Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

Well, dumb fucks, just roll out your militia. And when the police and National Guard is done with them, we can hang the survivors as the traitors they are.
The police are with us dipshit.

Your racist, dumbass president made sure Democrats can't count on the police anymore.

Gee, then what are you guys waiting for???? Oh yeah...the end of football season.
The election results.

he he he....

Those were known the moment Trump won the nomination fuck face.
You have never "known" anything in your life.

You think what the Democrats want you to think and say what Democrats want you to say.

Corny thinks that funny.

Unbelievable.
I did.
he he he
You have shown the entire board and the world, that you think obama committing what is ostensibly TREASON, funny.

You have proven your HATE for America.

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote - Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)
332-206

Armed and Training!
As Commander-in-Chief, President Obama can federalize state militias anytime.
They aren't state militias. Oh and the National Guard wouldn't listen to the coon in chief. They are used to working and living and interacting with the very same people the coon in chief would have them murder.

Ahh, pure, unadulterated racism.... The common coin among Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back