: Military Official Who Worked with Top Schiff Witness Alex Vindman Reprimanded Him

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

On Thursday Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s Senior Director for European Affairs appeared on Capitol Hill Thursday to testify before Adam Schiff’s sham secret chamber impeachment During the hearing Morrison told the committee he was not concerned about anything illegal that was discussed during the Trump-Zelensky phone call. But that he did have concerns about his subordinate LTC Alex Vindman who he had issues with in the past.

Jim Morrison is not the only one who had issues with Adam Schiff’s controversial start witness in the impeachment scam.

Retired Lieutenant Colonel (LTTC) Jim Hickman worked with then Major Vindman during military exercises with Russia in Germany.

LTC Hickman says he had to discipline then Major Alex Vindman back then for inappropriate and partisan behavior.

The exercises took place in July 2013

--------------

Wow, talk about the enemy within.

Vindman will be reassigned shortly and soon after Retire. Bet on it !....Perhaps move to Russia, his birthplace!!!!

I read the "report"

This obviously right wing officer is whining about private conversations in which he claims that back in 2012 Vindman was talking too approvingly about Obama and that in this guys OPINION...was "promoting globalism".

Who was talking about "globalism" in 2012? Yea...fringe nut jobs...

The big question is, when he retires will Vindman go back and live in his beloved Russia or will he pull an Obama and run for President?

I read the "report"

This obviously right wing officer is whining about private conversations in which he claims that back in 2012 Vindman was talking too approvingly about Obama and that in this guys OPINION...was "promoting globalism".

Globalism was known in 2004...I participated in forum threads on it.

You must have been asleep

I read the "report"

Oh m . We have another Commie, Anti-American TRIGGERED AGAIN BY THE TRUTH....COMRADE LEASH, GO BACK TO RUSSIA!

The big question is, when he retires will Vindman go back and live in his beloved Russia or will he pull an Obama and run for President?
He's from Ukraine, asshole. His former country is being INVADED by Russia

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

On Thursday Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s Senior Director for European Affairs appeared on Capitol Hill Thursday to testify before Adam Schiff’s sham secret chamber impeachment During the hearing Morrison told the committee he was not concerned about anything illegal that was discussed during the Trump-Zelensky phone call. But that he did have concerns about his subordinate LTC Alex Vindman who he had issues with in the past.

Jim Morrison is not the only one who had issues with Adam Schiff’s controversial start witness in the impeachment scam.

Retired Lieutenant Colonel (LTTC) Jim Hickman worked with then Major Vindman during military exercises with Russia in Germany.

LTC Hickman says he had to discipline then Major Alex Vindman back then for inappropriate and partisan behavior.

--------------

Vindman will be reassigned shortly and soon after Retire. Bet on it !....Perhaps move to Russia, his birthplace!!!!

Such bullshit. If such a reprimand actually happened this LTC would be breaking the law by disclosing this information. And if it really happened it would be in his official file, yet no such evidence has been given.

You just made my point for me
When he was born it was RUSSIA! YOU DUMB BITCH....and seeing how many subversives are in America. For all we know he IS A RUSSIAN AGENT....EVER HEAR OF BENEDICT ARNOLD AMERICAN WAR HERO?

No, he was born in the Ukraine which was part of the USSR at the time. Russia was a separate republic under the USSR than the Ukraine.

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

--------------

Such bullshit. If such a reprimand actually happened this LTC would be breaking the law by disclosing this information. And if it really happened it would be in his official file, yet no such evidence has been given.

just because you havent been given it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,,

and verbal reps are not written down because they are verbal and not written,,,
stop being a dumbass and think for once,,,

I did not say it did not exist, I said we have not been given it which makes this claim sort of empty.

If they were verbal then they do not exist, all that matters is what is in the official file. As such, a verbal reprimand would still be annotated in the official file in case there is need for further action.

You really should not talk about things you have not experience with.

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

--------------

Gateway Pundit....ok, got any other links?

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

--------------

More deranged rantings from an Anti-Anerican know nothing and consistent liar!

When he was born it was RUSSIA! YOU DUMB BITCH....and seeing how many subversives are in America. For all we know he IS A RUSSIAN AGENT....EVER HEAR OF BENEDICT ARNOLD AMERICAN WAR HERO?

No, he was born in the Ukraine which was part of the USSR at the time. Russia was a separate republic under the USSR than the Ukraine.
Ruled by Russia....another twisting , lie!

That's nit picking. Russia controlled the Soviet Union. Ukraine answered to Russia, like the whole Soviet Union did, and many people came to like that arrangement. Vindman was no doubt one of the Russia admirers.

Ruled by Russia....another twisting , lie!

No, it was ruled by the USSR. Do try and keep up. Besides you said he was born in Russia, that is a lie and you keep telling it...why is that

Read more at
Gateway Pundit ^

--------------

Gateway Pundit....ok, got any other links?
A fuckhead, I know you are a fuckingvliar, butvask some 5vyearvold to teach you how to use a search engine....our ABNORMALS ALL have an underv50bpointvIQ... how they even breathe should be beyond their capabilities!

That's nit picking. Russia controlled the Soviet Union. Ukraine answered to Russia, like the whole Soviet Union did, and many people came to like that arrangement. Vindman was no doubt one of the Russia admirers.

I am sure he was...a 3 year old has such an appreciation for such things.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

fuck, you people are stupid

I did not say it did not exist, I said we have not been given it which makes this claim sort of empty.

If they were verbal then they do not exist, all that matters is what is in the official file. As such, a verbal reprimand would still be annotated in the official file in case there is need for further action.

You really should not talk about things you have not experience with.

you mean all you care about is whats in the official file,,,

Forum List

Back