Mike Pompeo Is Now on the Fox News Payroll—Because of Course

it's cashing in time for Pompous Pompeo!

At least it's a private organization. I hear the a Biden ally got a sweet contract to deal with the border crisis. Seems to me that you should care more about our tax dollars enriching friends of politicians. I thought that sort of thing was illegal?

So how is that any different than people from the Obama administration or any Democrat administration going to CNN or MSNBC? This happens with people from every administration.

So how is that any different than people from the Obama administration or any Democrat administration going to CNN or MSNBC? This happens with people from every administration.

Tell me all these folks who work for MSNBC and CNN from the Obama Admin.

I can name multiple people who work for FOX from both the Bush and Trump Admins., to say nothing of Trump communicating his ambitions while President with Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends on an almost daily basis.

GOPTV.

I hope he runs in 2024. He would handle China better than any politicians on either side of the aisle in office today. You can bet our brothers and sisters in India, Taiwan, Japan and Australia would love him in office too.

It's not.

Pompeo is corrupt and dishonest, Fox is corrupt and dishonest – perfect match.

Did he retire from politics with a big plot of waterfront property while telling you that YOU need to change your life because you are polluting the air and are racist?

Pompeo has the balls to confront China. He was the perfect SOS for our time. If Blinken follows in Pompeos footsteps, I will praise him to no end.

Tell me all these folks who work for MSNBC and CNN from the Obama Admin.

I can name multiple people who work for FOX from both the Bush and Trump Admins., to say nothing of Trump communicating his ambitions while President with Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends on an almost daily basis.

GOPTV.
Notice you didn't ask about MSNBC so let me give you a few names David Axelrod , Robert Gibbs, Jared Bernstein from CNN, Clinton alumni Paul Begala and James Carville they even had Eliot Spitzer for a short time ABC has George Stephanopoulos from the Clinton White House. Yeah Trump did interviews with the talking heads on FOX like Hannity and Fox Friends because they were easy interviews just like Obama and other Democrats would go on CNN and MSNBC for easy interviews. This is something people from both Republican and Democrat administrations do as with most things the blind partisans pretend it only happens on one side. You can continue to act like this is not the case if you want I am going to catch the end of the Mavericks/Bucks game.

Pompeo was among a small handful of great USSecState in the history of America. The best in decades.

Forum List

Back