Mike Lindell's Cybersecurity Expert: MyPillowGuy's Data is "Illegitimate"

That is exactly it. AZ. has shown enough fraudulent votes to decertify the election. In fact, there is a petition circulating to do just that. Also no one believes the cyber experts that speak for the illegitimate administration. Audits in GA. PA. and WI. will also turn up enough illegal ballots to show Biden did not win.
Haven’t they heard of recalls? Wisconsin recalled their governor. I believe that was demofks since Scott walker was republican. Demofks can’t remember their own fking names! Hilarious

I completely agree with you.

There is NOT A SHRED, NONE, not a minuscule crumb of hard concrete proof of provable fraud. Not anymore than there is any absolute hard evidence of a grand conspiracy around the JFK assassination or the 9/11 demolition. The stakes at this game are too damn high, and if what is being claimed is true, folks must understand, that the players that would attempt such a thing would know what they are doing, and certainly would never, ever leave a trail, and would maintain a tight grip over the establishment that controls the legal, media, thoughts and feelings of the nation. . . that is how an operation such as this works. It is pointless to argue over. Anyone that has read their Machiavelli knows this.

OTH. . . the preponderance of circumstantial evidence that there was something fishy going on? Yeah, that is pretty damn strong. The more establishment gatekeepers block folks from talking about it, looking into it, and sharing news about it? The more suspect it looks. If you deny that of your fellow country men, you are either willfully blind, or filled with partisan hatred for your country men.

There is logic to what they are saying. Love your fellow country men and have a little empathy. Understand how liberty dies.

Time Magazine: “Well-funded Cabal Of Powerful People” Secretly Conspired To Defeat Trump

“a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information”

Simply put, the same folks that you are quoting would be the same folks that rigged the entire game.

how do you know you're even here? it could be a vast conspiracy to make you believe you're here.

lol ... right?

i thought you said normie.
how-i-met-your-mother-ilikeyou.gif

This is one of my favorite liberals. Leftists seem to have co-opted the dialog amongst liberal parties and liberal spaces. . . world wide, making that the norm. :sigh2:

The Road to Totalitarianism​

". . . We have watched as the New Normal transformed our societies into paranoid, pathologized, authoritarian dystopias where people now have to show their “papers” to see a movie or get a cup of coffee and publicly display their ideological conformity to enter a supermarket and buy their groceries.

We have watched as the New Normal transformed the majority of the masses into hate-drunk, hysterical mobs that are openly persecuting “the Unvaccinated,” the official “Untermenschen” of the New Normal ideology.

We have watched as the New Normal has done precisely what every totalitarian movement in history has done before it, right by the numbers. We pointed all this out, each step of the way. I’m not going to reiterate all that again.

I am, however, going to document where we are at the moment, and how we got here … for the record, so that the people who will tell you later that they “had no clue where the trains were going” will understand why we no longer trust them, and why we regard them as cowards and collaborators, or worse.

Yes, that’s harsh, but this is not a game. It isn’t a difference of opinion. The global-capitalist ruling establishment is implementing a new, more openly totalitarian structure of society and method of rule. They are revoking our constitutional and human rights, transferring power out of sovereign governments and democratic institutions into unaccountable global entities that have no allegiance to any nation or its people.

That is what is happening … right now. It isn’t a TV show. It’s actually happening.

The time for people to “wake up” is over. At this point, you either join the fight to preserve what is left of those rights, and that sovereignty, or you surrender to the “New Normal,” to global-capitalist totalitarianism. I couldn’t care less what you believe about the virus, or its mutant variants, or the experimental “vaccines.” This isn’t an abstract argument over “the science.” It is a fight … a political, ideological fight. On one side is democracy, on the other is totalitarianism. Pick a fucking side, and live with it.. . . "

And you decided this BEFORE the election even happened
To be absolutely fair though? The Lincoln Project got together with leaders in the DNC, and role played how they were going to do it. They telegraphed their intentions to the nation. . .

So? Yeah, a lot of Trump supporters DID decide that they weren't going to accept the outcome. But, when the establishment has astroturfed riots, and organized war gaming to plan to not lose? Can you blame them?

The thing about both you partisans, is you just don't get it. They want you fighting, THEY WANT CHAOS.

The CHAOS is the point.

The Chaos IS The Plan​

Corbett ReportNov 7, 2020, 10:19:18 PM
". . . You see, the plan was never to cool things off or calm people down after this scripted (s)election drama plays out. Not even close. In reality, the chaos is the plan. This is only confusing if you think that the deep state consists only of establishment Democrats who care about the continued functioning of the status quo functioning of USA Inc.

But we conspiracy realists know that is not the case. The real deep staters—the ones with Rs after their name and the ones with Ds after their name and the ones who aren't even American and the ones who participated in the assassination of JFK and the ones who coordinated the 9/11 plot and the ones who have worked to erect the biosecurity state that is locking the world down even as we speak—are not interested in the long-term survival of Pax Americana. In fact, it's the exact opposite. The plan has always been for a Great Reset to bring about a New World Order of a one-world financial system and an international governing body to implement the perfect technocratic state. And, as I have stressed time and time again, that cannot happen until the current paradigm—the Pax Americana built on the petrodollar and enforced by NATO—is destroyed.

As I wrote during the last chaotic change of puppets in Washington:

Of course, we have to understand that we have been brought to this point for a reason. In order to get their new order, the powers-that-shouldn’t-be had to generate this current chaos. The unprecedented levels of social, political and economic tension we are experiencing right now are part of a game plan. To reset the chess pieces, the board has to be knocked over first.. . . "

The Integrity Project (TIP): A Blueprint for Democrats to Steal the 2020 Election, Linked to George Soros​

how do you know you're even here? it could be a vast conspiracy to make you believe you're here.

lol ... right?
You know why I don't post much in the religion/philosophy section dear?

One of the emphasis on my first degree was part of a multi-displinary in the honors philosophy college at a Big Ten school.

Most of the folks here would find my ideas either droll, boring, weird, freakish, meandering to the point of being torturous. . . . and I find most of the stuff in there to be pedestrian. And really, when it comes to the ideas in there, folks egos are pretty wedded to them, so why even bother?

Let's just use the fall back on this one, Descartes, shall we? Cogito, ergo sum

To be absolutely fair though? The Lincoln Project got together with leaders in the DNC, and role played how they were going to do it. They telegraphed their intentions to the nation. . .

So? Yeah, a lot of Trump supporters DID decide that they weren't going to accept the outcome. But, when the establishment has astroturfed riots, and organized war gaming to plan to not lose? Can you blame them?

The thing about both you partisans, is you just don't get it. They want you fighting, THEY WANT CHAOS.

The CHAOS is the point.

The Chaos IS The Plan​

Corbett ReportNov 7, 2020, 10:19:18 PM
". . . You see, the plan was never to cool things off or calm people down after this scripted (s)election drama plays out. Not even close. In reality, the chaos is the plan. This is only confusing if you think that the deep state consists only of establishment Democrats who care about the continued functioning of the status quo functioning of USA Inc.

But we conspiracy realists know that is not the case. The real deep staters—the ones with Rs after their name and the ones with Ds after their name and the ones who aren't even American and the ones who participated in the assassination of JFK and the ones who coordinated the 9/11 plot and the ones who have worked to erect the biosecurity state that is locking the world down even as we speak—are not interested in the long-term survival of Pax Americana. In fact, it's the exact opposite. The plan has always been for a Great Reset to bring about a New World Order of a one-world financial system and an international governing body to implement the perfect technocratic state. And, as I have stressed time and time again, that cannot happen until the current paradigm—the Pax Americana built on the petrodollar and enforced by NATO—is destroyed.

As I wrote during the last chaotic change of puppets in Washington:

Of course, we have to understand that we have been brought to this point for a reason. In order to get their new order, the powers-that-shouldn’t-be had to generate this current chaos. The unprecedented levels of social, political and economic tension we are experiencing right now are part of a game plan. To reset the chess pieces, the board has to be knocked over first.. . . "

The Integrity Project (TIP): A Blueprint for Democrats to Steal the 2020 Election, Linked to George Soros​

Wordy bullshit admitting you fuckers had decided BEFORE the election that of The Orange Failure lost it HAD to be stolen

Wordy bullshit admitting you fuckers had decided BEFORE the election that of The Orange Failure lost it HAD to be stolen
A) I didn't vote.

B) I know what is really going on, and I knew that Biden was going to be put into office no matter how many folks actually voted for Trump. The establishment had already made that clear to me.

.001 d.jpg

(All of these images were captured BEFORE the election)
You make the assumption that electoral politics matter to me at this point. I am only here to raise awareness and inform folks about what is really going on sir.

Ever notice Maricopa county and Dominion will still not comply to the subpoena? Fraud is why.
I saw the part about the county not complying. . . do you have a link for me to read about Dominion or a judge telling them to go pound sand on the source code?

. . . and I seem to have misplaced the link that the county released telling the public that it could compromise the privacy of county citizens and workers to release the information they want. But it wasn't a subpoena. . I believe that one was just a request for discovery.

It's. . . "classified." :rolleyes:

:heehee:

Remember.

You all crack me up. you forget the shit you did like........never mind.
What shit? The Mueller report was a thorough and honest investigation of the facts.

Forum List

Back