Mike Bloomberg Launches $100M Anti-Trump Florida Blitz

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Why are Democrats silent about Bloomberg's outrageous promise to BUY THE FLORIDA ELECTION for Biden?

I thought they were concerned about money having too much influence in politics?

Or was the concern about REPUBLICAN money having too much influence?

Duplicitous bastards.

Starting Friday, Floridians will see TV ads targeting President Donald Trump courtesy of billionaire Mike Bloomberg.

Axios reports that Bloomberg’s $100 million Florida ad campaign against the president is scheduled to start Friday and run through Election Day.

Bloomberg advisers told Axios that the ads will run in all 10 TV markets. They noted that Bloomberg believes Florida is a key state for Joe Biden to win.

BJ -
Damn -
Never Trumpers and Democrats sure hate middle class Americans
or, maybe just all Americans

Starting Friday, Floridians will see TV ads targeting President Donald Trump courtesy of billionaire Mike Bloomberg.

Axios reports that Bloomberg’s $100 million Florida ad campaign against the president is scheduled to start Friday and run through Election Day.

Bloomberg advisers told Axios that the ads will run in all 10 TV markets. They noted that Bloomberg believes Florida is a key state for Joe Biden to win.

BJ -
Damn -

I love it. What a beautiful thing seeing these idiots pony up millions upon millions trying to stop the election of Donald.

How many millions did this idiot spend just trying to win the primary for the democrats?

BJ -
Damn -

Thank you, of course Biden can win without Florida.

BJ -
Damn -

Thank you, of course Biden can win without Florida.

(pats head)

Why are Democrats silent about Bloomberg's outrageous promise to BUY THE FLORIDA ELECTION for Biden?

I thought they were concerned about money having too much influence in politics?

Duplicitous bastards.
How many people struggling to pay rent and house notes could $100 million help?
Why not spend the money on inner city black communities

I was thinking along somewhat similar lines. I can't see TV ads being all that effective and figure better use would be campaign events around the state that leave positive effect on communities and generate local news interest. Stuff like revitalizing a park or a street fair to help local businesses suffering from the economic slowdown.

Duplicitous bastards.

And Sheldon Adelson give a lot to tramp, and so do a lot of rich people.

Tell them with ties to Mar a largo to give to charity the 400 he charges a year, and by the way why don't he give to the inner cities.

Those who play golf can go a year without and give to inner cities. Tramp and the rest of the cronies.

Duplicitous bastards.
Because liberoidals don't give one single flying fuck about the poor in general, and minorities in particular.

Last edited:

Duplicitous bastards.
Because liberoidals don't give one single flying fuck about the poor in general, and minorites in particular.

I see you have an issue , too bad for you and your friends.

Duplicitous bastards.
Because liberoidals don't give one single flying fuck about the poor in general, and minorites in particular.

I see you have an issue , too bad for you and your friends.
I have the facts....You callous slugs really don't care about anyone but yourselves...It shows in how stingy that you liberoidal creeps are with honest charities.

Duplicitous bastards.
Bloomberg wants to do that too....

By giving them your money!!!!

We created a monster in China. We woke that nation up and showed them the keys to the kingdom..

I was thinking along somewhat similar lines. I can't see TV ads being all that effective and figure better use would be campaign events around the state that leave positive effect on communities and generate local news interest. Stuff like revitalizing a park or a street fair to help local businesses suffering from the economic slowdown.

I think it's a waste of money too on Bloomberg's part. But hey, if I'm running for POTUS and someone like Bloomy wants to spend $100M in soft money on my behalf...sure. Citizens United says that he's not violating any campaign finance laws.

As for the effectiveness; I'm not so sure my opinion of it being a waste is born out by the facts...If it didn't work, would we be seeing as many ads as we see every year?

BJ -
Damn -

I love it. What a beautiful thing seeing these idiots pony up millions upon millions trying to stop the election of Donald.

How many millions did this idiot spend just trying to win the primary for the democrats?
LOL

Yeah, what a waste of money. What kind of loser spends that kind of money only to lose his election?

map-306-232-jpg.417694

Forum List

Back