Migrants sue desantis after Martha's Vineyard stunt

Using tax payers money for a political stunt and committing fraud during the act. Let's see how this comes out.
It's got to really burn your ass to have De Santis put you Progressives on your heels right before the midterms, doesn't it, Jimmy Boy!

I wonder where they'll send the next flight of illegals? Malibu? Aspen? There are so many tony liberal spots that they can choose and you poor idiots aren't going to know it's happening until they're walking off the plane!

This is just the beginning of Little trump's trouble. Fraud and Kidnapping is illegal in the United States.
Sure, fraud, and kidnapping, but you don't want to forget about abuse of office. The state of Florida had no vested interest in those immigrants, but he spent an estimated $750,000 of Florida tax payer's money for his stunt.

Too bad they signed a document saying they WANTED to go :D

Also...if it was illegal for florida to move them...wasn't it illegal for marthas vinyard to move them?
Well, no. They were defrauded into signing. They weren't in Florida, and the state of Florida had no legal concern for them. Later, they were in Martha's vineyard, and they were transported to a facility big enough to house them. They weren't tricked into that part of their trip.

How many angles can dance on the head of a pin? Accept it's with illegal aliens, and its wealthy white rich enclave.

Ugh. This is going to get laughed out of a court. They went voluntarily. Call it whatever you will but if Desantis transporting illegal immigrants is wrong then why wasn't it wrong when Biden did it? Double standards don't hold up well in courts. Further, there's no case here to begin with.

Also, it's not like Abbott and Desantis are doing this as a free for all. It's carefully considered. I don't know what Florida is using (the image below is Texas) but this is legally binding. Also, I'm not sure how they have this all wired together but Florida could be considered a designated representative in this given the migrants came from Texas first. TX and FL are together on it.

wes.png

Last edited:

This is just the beginning of Little trump's trouble. Fraud and Kidnapping is illegal in the United States.

Migrants did shit. Democrats seeked them out and told them to sue and of course why would they ever say no to free money? I wouldn't either if I was them. And here you have Dem lawmakers complaining about political stunts.

You do reallize that homeless people are often rounded up and sent elsewhere by bus when city managers decide its time to clean up right? That shit happens every day in America.... wheres the ACLU
lawyers to press charges for kidnapping?

No one asked the migrants to come to the U.S.... you walk into another country illegally and you never know where you might be sent. I doubt those people really cared.... hell who knows, maybe they could have ended up getting sent to a resort community!

Sure, fraud, and kidnapping, but you don't want to forget about abuse of office. The state of Florida had no vested interest in those immigrants, but he spent an estimated $750,000 of Florida tax payer's money for his stunt.
You're letting this despicable, ultra-MAGA governor (that probably stole the election in Florida... right?) hunch your mouth and fill you with unvaxxed jizz. I just wouldn't put up with that if I were you.

Everyone knows this is the rightful governor of Florida...... duh!

hrgmqv3mayo41.jpg

Last edited:
He says as Biden flies tens of thousands all over America, mostly in the dead of night, and forces taxpayers to pay for them and for the benefits the illegals receive.

See how phony you are?
Do you lie for a living...used cars?

I hope the voters remember the malfeasance of Little trump, desantis.

Wadda ya think?
DeSantis is doing just fine. He’s a fighter like Trump who pisses liberals off but lacks Trump’s obnoxious New York City personality.

I can easily see DeSantis in the Oval Office and we would once again have a President who acted like a President not a TV celebrity.

Either would be a major improvement over the corrupt old fool suffering from dementia we have now.

1674365175592.jpeg

DeSantis is doing just fine. He’s a fighter like Trump who pisses liberals off but lacks Trump’s obnoxious New York City personality.

I can easily see DeSantis in the Oval Office and we would once again have a President who acted like a President not a TV celebrity.

Either would be a major improvement over the corrupt old fool suffering from dementia we have now.

View attachment 749623
I was just showing a white liberal how well his/her/they stuff ages

Liberals have convinced themselves that they are smarter than everybody so good luck convincing one of anything.
No, actually, it was MAGAs that convinced liberals that we are smarter than you.

Forum List

Back