Microsoft's Woke Move...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
good thing hardly no one uses Microsoft Word Anymore...

No human on earth is more deserving of death than Bill Gates, Osama Bin Laden was a far better human being, Pol Pot was a better human being, Gates is a psychopathic animal, and his existence reminds me of a test a friend of mine once advocated for, that he had lifted from a Frank Herbert novel, Dune Messiah, and Children Of Dune, in which certain privileged youth be tested to prove they were human, Gates would have failed that test, and then been aborted!

No human on earth is more deserving of death than Bill Gates, Osama Bin Laden was a far better human being, Pol Pot was a better human being, Gates is a psychopathic animal, and his existence reminds me of a test a friend of mine once advocated for, that he had lifted from a Frank Herbert novel, Dune Messiah, and Children Of Dune, in which certain privileged youth be tested to prove they were human, Gates would have failed that test, and then been aborted!

Gom Jabber for Gates, huh?

Its been that way for as long as I can recall. If you want to spell check you have always had to keep a close eye on Microsoft products even in the old 95 and 99 versions.

I don't use Word on either my Linux or Windows computers. I use Writer. Besides the one who currently has the highest market share is G Suites followed by Office 360.

88% Office

G-suite distant second at 9.7 percent.

88% Office

G-suite distant second at 9.7 percent.
Interesting, it depends on where you look.......... As of October 2020: G Suites 59.41%, Office 360 40.39%

Office suites market share U.S. 2020 | Statista

Libre Office is pretty good if your looking for an alternative. MS Word used to be standard software for Windows PCs, then it was just part of Office and you couldn't even get it as a stand alone product.

Last edited:
Office 365 (not 360) is the subscription service Microsoft offers, with software as a service.

You're only looking at the subscription side.

The VAST majority of Microsoft Office is a local install.
Like I said, depends on where you look. Oh and I got 365 wrong....... Please don't send me to gulag!!! :D

Regardless of anybody's opinions on this or of Microsoft, the author of that link certainly doesn't give a fuck about either and is interested only in getting mouth breathing idiots into a fit of rage

Forum List

Back