Michigan Yet To Declare Trump The Winner

So when are you and Tn tying the knot?

Just like you paying up on a lost wager, ain't never gonna happen. :thup:

Now now, don't start your marriage believing Tn's fairytales.
lol.gif

You'd lose that bet

History says otherwise Taffy. :thup:

So when are you and Tn tying the knot?
lol.gif

Which one do you figure is the hangman?

Tn for sure...this other dipshit is probably one of his socks....total electric-starter sisssy.
LOL good one
Too bad you are a pussy.

You know every time I read something like that it remind me of this beautiful young lass from Michigan that called me a pussy and I told her that is what I eat and then she called me a dick and I told her that is what hangs between my legs...

What does my response have to do with your comment to Tom, well not a damn thing but if I were Tom ( which I am not ) I would thank you for the compliment of knowing what I like to lick on while calling you a slurping pecker head...

( Not defending Tom and like you still TN and wish the two of you to stop the flame attack but know better than that so carry on the two of you and remember to not kiss each other before commencing the screwing )

Yes I am inane and insane all rolled up in one mental midget of a twanger body... :rock::scared1:

It's not rocket surgery Bruce. Taffy Tom made a wager with TN and refused to pay up after he lost, citing his belief that TN is a faggot as justification for welching.

It's not rocket surgery Bruce. Taffy Tom made a wager with TN and refused to pay up after he lost, citing his belief that TN is a faggot as justification for welching.

Bullshit.....Tn showboated, did the bugaloo, watsui, the stroll, and the electric slide celebrating....grown men don't act that way...I warned him, he ignored me, and voided his warranty. We've had a friendly back and forth ever since so how about you butt out of something that don't concern you, peckerwood.

Wanna bet, Lumnuts?

I want in.

I'll wager that you welch after you lose.

You'd lose that bet, weasle. Now go ask Tn for a scarf to wear riding his Honda Dream.
lol.gif
Honda? Fuck you old man. That's too low!

Burman's more like it.
If you are consistent on anything, its your faggotry
What never wavers is the latent homosexuality reel forever running in your head son.

I want in.

I'll wager that you welch after you lose.

You'd lose that bet, weasle. Now go ask Tn for a scarf to wear riding his Honda Dream.
lol.gif

Burman's more like it.
What never wavers is the latent homosexuality reel forever running in your head son.
what a faggoty thing to say

lol.gif

Burman's more like it.
what a faggoty thing to say
Like I say ...

Forum List

Back