Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

These shootings always happen in government schools.

Maybe we should outlaw these schools and go back to private education.
Children being told they have no future because of global warming, and being told they are neither female or male, and being told there is no God that gives any life any sort of meaning, being told they are either a victim or victemizer cuz of the color of their skin, I have no idea why this sort of violence keeps happening in public schools.

Maybe if they take away guns students will start using knives and cars to kill one another instead. That would be great!!!

Or maybe putting a cork on all sharp objects will be enough to dissuade them.

To hell with their state of mental health, just take away all sharp objects and society will be just fine.

Let me be 100% clear.

In case any of you dumb fucks didn't catch it.

I don't care if 100,000,000,000,000 children get killed by guns.

I don't care if guns give one ass cancer.

NEVER EVER will I surrender them for ANY MOTHERFUCKING REASON.

Give it up, or become a "victim" of them.

So you're intentionally tap-dancing all around the question to avoid answering it.

Great, thanks.
Do you think our culture will EVER demand every school child bring a gun to school? :auiqs.jpg:

The problem here is YOUR focus. You worry about the victims being armed. I worry about the gunman being armed.

Why don't you pass a law making it a crime to bring a gun to school. That'll stop people who want to kill their classmates

So you're another retard who wants armed teenagers in high school.

Thanks, retard.
Arming children with weapons? That is insane.

Just make sure they have access to free rubbers and clean needles like they are today and everything will be just fine.

Oh, and that 6 year old that thinks they are another sex should have that hormone therapy as well.

Arming children with weapons? That is insane.

Just make sure they have access to free rubbers and clean needles like they are today and everything will be just fine.

Oh, and that 6 year old that thinks they are another sex should have that hormone therapy as well.
You started off with a reasonable answer. Then you went off on some weird and unrelated tangent.

I think this is progress.

You started off with a reasonable answer. Then you went off on some weird and unrelated tangent.

I think this is progress.
Progress?

You own the schools the media, the government, how could there be any more progress? Things are just wonderful

Oh, the guns, you want all the guns, my bad.

Well soon you should have your utopia.

Start holding the parents of these kids accountable. Shootings will become non existent. When I was in school, we hunted and brought our guns to school in our cars and trucks. Every boy had a knife in his pocket. it is not the weapon, it is the teaching of correct use and having interested parents.

Cry you Canadian Cuuuuuuuuunt.

We are NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

EVER

Giving up our guns, and we are going for machine guns next.

Shit your pants and cry, bitch.
Never, ever, ever, ever................?

Ok, how about now?

Start holding the parents of these kids accountable. Shootings will become non existent. When I was in school, we hunted and brought our guns to school in our cars and trucks. Every boy had a knife in his pocket. it is not the weapon, it is the teaching of correct use and having interested parents.
That's nothing. Why in my day I had to shoot my way to school as bears and lions and dino's would jump out of the bushes at me as I walked uphill both ways to and from school.

Progress?

You own the schools the media, the government, how could there be any more progress? Things are just wonderful

Oh, the guns, you want all the guns, my bad.

Well soon you should have your utopia.
Did I say I want all the guns? Are we even conversing or are you just incoherently babbling to yourself?

Forum List

Back