Michigan Rejects 846 Mailed Ballots 'Because the Voter Was Dead'

Rampant voter fraud is a lie. The ballots were flagged and not counted. The system worked. Trumpers are so desperate to rig the election that they continue with their efforts to suppress the vote despite evidence that the system works.

Last edited:
Rampant voter fraud is a lie. The ballots were flagged and not counted. The system worked. Trumpers are so desperate to rig the election that they will continue in their efforts to suppress the vote.
What percentage of the voter fraud do you suppose is actually caught?
10%, 20% or more?

I bet it's only between 5 & 10 percent.

It's EASY to say it's not a problem because some was discovered but a wise person realizes there is no possible way to know how much fraud actually succeeded. Therefore you can NOT claim widespread fraud doesn't exist.

Rampant voter fraud is a lie. The ballots were flagged and not counted. The system worked. Trumpers are so desperate to rig the election that they continue with their efforts to suppress the vote despite evidence that the system works.
Idiots like you are the desperate ones. Voter fraud is lie? Your side just attempted it moron. And YOUR side got caught. Thus yor pathetic whining is dismissed.

Rampant voter fraud is a lie. The ballots were flagged and not counted. The system worked. Trumpers are so desperate to rig the election that they will continue in their efforts to suppress the vote.
10%, 20% or more?

It's EASY to say it's not a problem because some was discovered but a wise person realizes there is no possible way to know how much fraud actually succeeded. Therefore you can NOT claim widespread fraud doesn't exist.
Trump started a voter fraud commission. Remember that. Even this rigged commission found no voter fraud. Just let that sink in for a few minutes. A rigged commission put together by Trump to find voter fraud found squat. As you may recall the commission was disbanded with a whimper.

10%, 20% or more?

Trump started a voter fraud commission. Remember that. Even this rigged commission found no voter fraud. Just let that sink in for a few minutes. A rigged commission put together by Trump to find voter fraud found squat. As you may recall the commission was disbanded with a whimper.
You didn't answer my question lol

On a related note I haven't found any domestic abuse in my neighborhood so thankfully it obviously doesn't exist.

Idiots like you are the desperate ones. Voter fraud is lie? Your side just attempted it moron. And YOUR side got caught. Thus yor pathetic whining is dismissed.
Hey moron even Breitbart did not say which candidates the votes were for. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were for Pubs since it is Pubs that have been the ones most likely to commit voter fraud. See North Carolina.

Democrat says mass mail-in ballots are the only way to ensure a fair and safe election.

KEEP IN MIND THESE TWO AXIOMATIC TRUTHS:
  1. Whatever a democrat insists is true, is false. If they claim its false, its true. If the claim it's necessary, its not, if they claim its the only way to be fair, its the only way to cheat.
  2. Whatever a democrat accuses the other party/candidate of, is what THEY are doing. If they claim Trump lying, they lied, if they claim Trump running from debating, they don't want to.

Hey moron even Breitbart did not say which candidates the ballots were for. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were for Pubs since it is Pubs that have been the ones most likely to commit voter fraud. See North Carolina.
Whine whine whine because you got caught. This was a primary idiot. Trump had no opponent loser. See 2016 and the quick stoppage of recounts due to DIM fraud being exposed. Your lies are exposed. Again.

They were rejected. So the system works?
The fact that people CHEATED to try to garner dead people votes does NOT work. It's great that they caught the bastards.

They were caught. Seems the system works.
Exactly. This is just Trumper desperation to discredit mail in voting to rig the election if Trump’s favor. They are so transparent.
There was rampant Prog voter fraud in 2016. That is why it was after 2 A.M. when Hillary conceded. They were trying to overturned the close states and they overturned a few close ones. They are always to confident like the fix is in. The 2008 election got us 60 Prog Senators and the Obamacare that ripped off people trillions of dollars. Lots of fraud votes there with the help of McCain running a lackluster campaign.

10%, 20% or more?

You didn't answer my question lol

On a related note I haven't found any domestic abuse in my neighborhood so thankfully it obviously doesn't exist.
I made it clear rampant voter fraud is lie. There have been instances of voter fraud but they are rare. In a study IIRC out of billions of votes cast since 1972, 1500 may have been the result of fraud. Even that number may be overstated.

Forum List

Back