Michigan Kidnapping

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The media always goes to the right wing white supremacy angle, but now we know they are lefty ANTIFA types
and now this:

Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) last year signed the pardon of one of the men accused this week of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D),

"It appeared to everyone involved that his offenses were in his past and that he had gotten himself on the right track," Marshall said in a statement.

I mean come on people. you pardoned this guy:
Carney in April 2019 signed off on the pardon for Barry Gordon Croft Jr., who faced a series of charges in Delaware during the mid-1990s, including possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, assault and burglary.

This is why fucks like this DO NOT VOTE..................

and where is the media apology for trying to tie the right to white supremacy and blaming the right for this kind of thing.........

The media always goes to the right wing white supremacy angle, but now we know they are lefty ANTIFA types
and now this:

Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) last year signed the pardon of one of the men accused this week of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D),

"It appeared to everyone involved that his offenses were in his past and that he had gotten himself on the right track," Marshall said in a statement.

Carney in April 2019 signed off on the pardon for Barry Gordon Croft Jr., who faced a series of charges in Delaware during the mid-1990s, including possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, assault and burglary.

and where is the media apology for trying to tie the right to white supremacy and blaming the right for this kind of thing.........

And that condones his kidnapping attempt how exactly?

and now this:

And that condones his kidnapping attempt how exactly?
IT doesn't. I guess you didn't get the point of the post.....not suprising

Time to memory hole the story now, let those lies never be corrected.

Forum List

Back