Pelosi demands police state tracing, tracking, isolation, forced vax powers in Stimulus Bill

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
EXCERPTED FROM HER LETTER:

"A key concern is the absence of any response on a strategic plan to crush the virus
We cannot safely reopen schools, the economy and our communities until we crush the virus with the science-based, national plan for testing, tracing, treatment and isolation, and for the equitable and ethical distribution of a safe and effective vaccine once developed
This strategic plan is contained in the Heroes Act"

FULL LETTER:

I wonder exactly what the Right will do if they did win ???
Anything? nah.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If Trump wins.....start packing and plan your escape
If Trump loses.....RUN for the border unless you like the way Venezuelans live today

Anything? nah.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If Trump loses.....RUN for the border unless you like the way Venezuelans live today

Many will try to stand and fight but only at the last minute, when the MAN comes for them, in whatever form he takes, be it mobs of rioters, a train to the COVID concentration camps or whatever. Many will beg their neighbors, co-workers; their friends and family members to stand and fight with them, at the last minute. But no one will fight with them who is not immediately under threat of instant death.

Told my wife tonight . . . we Americans are more and more like herds of cattle confined to a fenced in enclosure. Every now and then the "farmer" gets hungry, opens the gate and then drags a few of us out for slaughter. All the rest of the cattle go right back to grazing, chatting amongst themselves about how the poor schmucks who the farmer just took away were never really good citizens to begin with. And then, the farmer returns again and again. No member of our herd ever lifts a finger to stop the MAN from taking his fellow countrymen to the butcher.

We have a plan. The plan has been executed. We will not stand and fight . . . not unless thousands of others do also. Instead we will move, rest; move and rest—always staying mobile, always prepared to GTFO. We'll live to fight some other day. But we won't hold our breath waiting.

Anything? nah.

Many will try to stand and fight but only at the last minute, when the MAN comes for them, in whatever form he takes, be it mobs of rioters, a train to the COVID concentration camps or whatever. Many will beg their neighbors, co-workers; their friends and family members to stand and fight with them, at the last minute. But no one will fight with them who is not immediately under threat of instant death.

Told my wife tonight . . . we Americans are more and more like herds of cattle confined to a fenced in enclosure. Every now and then the "farmer" gets hungry, opens the gate and then drags a few of us out for slaughter. All the rest of the cattle go right back to grazing, chatting amongst themselves about how the poor schmucks who the farmer just took away were never really good citizens to begin with. And then, the farmer returns again and again. No member of our herd ever lifts a finger to stop the MAN from taking his fellow countrymen to the butcher.

We have a plan. The plan has been executed. We will not stand and fight . . . not unless thousands of others do also. Instead we will move, rest; move and rest—always staying mobile, always prepared to GTFO. We'll live to fight some other day. But we won't hold our breath waiting.

I believe you are correct.

Broke Loser pointed out something that struck a chord with me....kinda nailed it

"A key concern is the absence of any response on a strategic plan to crush the virus
We cannot safely reopen schools, the economy and our communities until we crush the virus with the science-based, national plan for testing, tracing, treatment and isolation, and for the equitable and ethical distribution of a safe and effective vaccine once developed

FULL LETTER:

HOW does anyone want this? Holy shit, do people on the left really not know of history at all. It must have started the day they were born......

My take on the COVID issue:
1602394365785.png

FULL LETTER:

I wish she would just drop dead
A total mentally ill, power hungry , vile old , evil lady

Anything? nah.

I believe you are correct.

Broke Loser pointed out something that struck a chord with me....

I agree with his sentiments. And while I consider myself a paleoconservative, I cannot side specifically with either major party. Mostly I identify with the man in the Oval Office, but that man is an island in a rising sea of shitstorms.

Indeed, so-called red conservatives are nothing more than the opposite side of the same coin. For instance, any law limiting or restricting our Second Amendment is wholly unconstitutional. And yet countless republicans celebrate their restricted 2A rights and fall over themselves to obey the ATF and their draconian anti-gun state laws. Toothless is what they are, at best.

Anything? nah.

When Pelosi said "crush the virus" you already know she is engaging in Nazi talk that is completely scientifically illiterate. You cannot "crush" a virus." It is like crushing air. It is not an anthropomorphized boogeyman, it is a simple disease, of which other strains have been in circulation for years, mostly causing common colds. You employ science and epidemiology, like Sweden did. Like these distinguished epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford are saying. Herd immunity.

FULL LETTER:

WHO: Lockdowns do not work.

She is anti-science now.

She wants only to destroy the economy president Trump built, not help Americans.

If dems succeed in forming a one-party state can they compel citizens to cooperate with tracing?

how far would dems to to force citizens to talk against their will?

Anything? nah.

What the fuck are you on?

So who are the Real Fascists? Those promoting freedom, or those believing one should sacrifice freedom for the benefit of the state?

If dems succeed in forming a one-party state can they compel citizens to cooperate with tracing?

how far would dems to to force citizens to talk against their will?

Vee have ways of making you tell us who you were with.

Forum List

Back