Michigan Judge approves release of Dominion forensic audit.

Here is the report:

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

Meanwhile, Biden's mail in votes were rejected at a rate of below one tenths of a percent. A historical impossibility.... because they did not check the signatures properly.

Recall, an election was recalled earlier this year in NJ, 20% of votes were thrown out. And now supposedly everyone knows how to file and is not committing fraud in the newly added states, who also sent ballots EVERYWHERE without requests.

Lets hope the Fed Judge shifts the Dominion findings to the SC.

I don't think it would matter much now. But what I'd like to see is us throwing out all these Dominion machines given their ability to be compromised. We should not be using machines like this. What the hell....... that's what we all had to do after the Gore election, and punch card machines were more accurate than what we replaced them with.

This just in! The sun is very hot and bright.

Yes, I'm grateful that this forensic audit of Dominion vote changing machines has been released
and now it's perfectly obvious that the election was corrupt and unethical, to say the least.

But what is the practical upshot? The Supreme Court could step in and block the presidency of
corrupt Joe Biden, if they had the guts and honesty to do the right thing. And if the so called conservative
justices would get spine transplants.
With the MSM in lockstep on their reporting "baseless" and enshrining Biden, it won't matter.

The MSM can pick the winner and ignore all other claims/counts/certifications/etc. As long as enough people let the MSM do their thinking for them, elections are no longer so, but selections.

Here's my suggestion for dealing with the corrupt media......

PATRIOTS should collectively raise the funds to BUY the networks.

It's just as important as the Southern Border wall ....actually more so.

Like you said, as long as the media has free reign to mislead the gullible minions nothing will change.

There is in fact a remedy for this obvious tyranny.
The problem is that there are no Patriots willing to defend their Nation and Constitution.

LONG AGO it was accurately predicted that this day would come and even when....all spot on.

I'll relax when I see evidence that the Supreme Court is doing their job.

Voter disenfranchisement isn't the SC's job.
Making sure the presidency isn't stolen is. They turned around and ran away when the Texas law suit
was in their lap. Shameful gutless cowards.

What was written into the Constitution for times when government tyranny prevailed ???

That day is here.....that time is now.

Otherwise, Americans get a Dictator and unbelievable bad times.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Biden's mail in votes were rejected at a rate of below one tenths of a percent. A historical impossibility.... because they did not check the signatures properly.

Recall, an election was recalled earlier this year in NJ, 20% of votes were thrown out. And now supposedly everyone knows how to file and is not committing fraud in the newly added states, who also sent ballots EVERYWHERE without requests.
The democrats have worked for years to make cheating and illegitimate elections a very attainable goal
with mail in ballots for all.

States like Pennsylvania and Georgia will take full advantage of cheating to steal elections as far as the eye can see. We are being pushed into a corner with no options but to push back.....HARD!

Joe Biden is as illegitimate in 2020 as Hitler was in 1933.

Without Fair Free and Secure Elections there is NO REPUBLIC.

One may has well claim they are a Citizen of The Kingdom of God, because The United States of America does not exist if Democracy becomes a punch line for a joke.

We have no country. We have no state. We have no representation.

This is how Joe Biden stole states he should have never been able to win.

When you get corrupt voting machines involved with algorithms on them to change votes, you have entered in to a new level of Fraud NEVER seem before in history. It's bad enough you have to contend with the standard types of Fraud Below, but now, you cannot even trust a voting machine to count your votes correctly.

There is No Republic without secure elections and the guarantee of one man one vote by one verified voter.

Voter Fraud

Since people use the term “voter fraud” to mean many different things, it is often important to clarify what a person means when they use the term. Below are 8 common types of potential voter fraud:

1. Double Voting – An individual casts more than one ballot in the same election.
  2. Ineligible Voter – The casting of a ballot by a person who is not an eligible to voter. This includes non-citizens or those who have not had their rights restored.
  3. Dead Voter – The name of a deceased person remains on the voter rolls and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.
  4. Voter Suppression – Any tactic aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in an election.
  5. Voter Registration Fraud – Filling out and submitting a voter registration form for a fictional person; filling out a voter registration form with the name of a real person, but without that person's consent, and forging his or her signature on the form; changing information on a voter registration form once it has been completed; not turning in completed voter registration forms on time; or discarding completed voter registration forms due to party affiliation.
  6. Voter Impersonation – A person claims to be someone else when casting a vote, either in person or on an absentee ballot.
  7. Vote Buying – Agreements between voters and others to buy and sell votes, such as a candidate paying voters to vote for him or her, or a voter offering to sell his or her vote for money.
  8. Fraud by Election Officials – Manipulation of ballots by officials administering the election, such as tossing out ballots, casting ballots in voters' names, or changing votes from one candidate to another.
https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/election-resources/voter-fraud

Trump team knew that The Texas case may be refused on precedent....and as I said, there are at least 4 other separate case in the works.
Yeah...NOW there are! And it's all unnecessary when the Supreme Court already threw away a chance to
end this corrupt farce.
Except for Alito and Thomas the gutless wonders on the court all have their own reasons for closing their
eyes and pretending the election wasn't hijacked.

John Roberts and the two Obama judges were never going to do the right thing. No way in hell!

Amy Coney Barrett will have to answer for her actions to the God she claims to follow.
Good luck with that. Same with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch too, I guess.

Trump team knew that The Texas case may be refused on precedent....and as I said, there are at least 4 other separate case in the works.
Yeah...NOW there are! And it's all unnecessary when the Supreme Court already threw away a chance to
end this corrupt farce.
Except for Alito and Thomas the gutless wonders on the court all have their own reasons for closing their
eyes and pretending the election wasn't hijacked.

John Roberts and the two Obama judges were never going to do the right thing. No way in hell!

Amy Coney Barrett will have to answer for her actions to the God she claims to follow.
Good luck with that. Same with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch too, I guess.
Look. We've proven with several witnesses and video evidence the timeline of events that took place--from November 3rd election night when Trump was winning, the vote counting stopped, and by morning the lead had changed to Biden on the 4th.

All this will be presented before the court, along with ironclad forensic evidence from the confiscated Dominion machines as well as witnesses to the cyber anomalies which occurred in the states in question. And rest assured, the Justices have been following the hearings in Pa, Mich, Ga, Ariz, Wis and Nev.....it doesn't mean they'll do the right thing, but it means they must weigh public concerns now. Half the country will converge in DC if pushed hard enough, even in the middle of winter

They cannot by law overlook such compelling and overwhelming evidence.
Depending on the magnitude of the forensic side, the court could rule for Trump or take the easy way out and demand a new election.

Last edited:
I'll relax when I see evidence that the Supreme Court is doing their job.

Voter disenfranchisement isn't the SC's job.
Making sure the presidency isn't stolen is. They turned around and ran away when the Texas law suit
was in their lap. Shameful gutless cowards.
No, it actually is not. That is the states job.

That the party of states rights now wants the federal government to control local elections is beyond me. Should a state decide that electors will be chose by a die roll, that is their option and the SCOTUS has squat to say about it. That is at the very heart of our system.

They cannot by law overlook such compelling and overwhelming evidence.
Depending on the magnitude of the forensic side, the court could rule for Trump or take the easy way out and demand a new election.
We'll see about this part. While we would like to think the court cannot overlook the evidence for a stolen
election so far... they have.
I think they are trying to run out the clock and they will take every single excuse they can think of to not
deal with this issue. Alito and Thomas seemed to think there was no reason at all why the court couldn't
rule on Texas' suit.
Six justices disagreed.

Not taking any pleasure in pointing this out. I would love to be showed I'm wrong.

No, it actually is not. That is the states job.

That the party of states rights now wants the federal government to control local elections is beyond me. Should a state decide that electors will be chose by a die roll, that is their option and the SCOTUS has squat to say about it. That is at the very heart of our system.

All they really want to do is make sure the election was fair, because it makes no sense why people would vote out a President that's done such wonders for this country before the virus and put in an old man with dementia who promises the terrible things he plans on doing.

My state chose Donald Trump fair and square. If your state allowed fraud to go on and voted for Biden, that neutralizes our states vote to have Trump as President.

Forum List

Back