Michigan Hate Speech Bill Would Make It A Felony To Cause Someone To ‘Feel’ Threatened or "Frigthened"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
People who support this have no idea what our great country is about. They have no regard for our constitution either. This could be the result of years of our Democrat controlled education system that conditions instead of educates. It should come as no surprise that the Marxist groomers we call teachers and professors are now mass-producing student Marxists in our schools and universities.

Last edited:
This is crazy and completely unconstitutional! Michigan hate speech law reveals vacuousness of the term "gender identity" in the course of defining it so as to establish penalties of up to five years in prison for those who make someone feel harassed by one's reference to it

My fellow Michiganders lost their minds over Trump and Roe v. Wade and decided to go full Marxist. My state is not full of very smart people, which I knew. So, here we are.....

Government controlling thought with the thought police to imprison offenders.
This is insanity.

I didn't think MI voters were so stupid.

Oh, believe me. Plenty of stupidity to go around in this state, and then some.

I mean. We voted Gretchen in for the 2nd time.

At any rate, this bill cannot stand. It will last only as along as it has to crawl up to the Supreme Court. If it even passes.

Oh, believe me. Plenty of stupidity to go around in this state, and then some.

I mean. We voted Gretchen in for the 2nd time.

At any rate, this bill cannot stand. It will last only as along as it has to crawl up to the Supreme Court. If it even passes.
I read a poll where about half of Americans no longer believe in free speech.

Scary.

But this is the cost of ignoring the Left taking over education and the media.

SCOTUS is the last obstacle before going full bore Marxist.

So, will the Left pack the court, continue to threaten and intimidate them every day, like we saw them giving out their addresses to loons that show up at their homes to murder them, or will they simply bid their time to let their ballot harvested tool of a President replace them?

Who knows?

I feel frightened and threatened by this monsterous witch

R.ba48856c07254ccb093448afcf51a505

Government controlling thought with the thought police to imprison offenders.
This is insanity.

I didn't think MI voters were so stupid.
I wss born/raised within 10 miles of OSU.

Yes, Michiganders ARE that stupid.

I wss born/raised within 10 miles of OSU.

Yes, Michiganders ARE that stupid.

Look at the thread title.

"Cause" someone to "feel".

These libtards are absolutely off the fucking rails, they're out in orbit someplace.

Go ask any artist how easy it is to "cause" someone to "feel".

For that matter, go ask anyone in AA about that.

This is crazy and completely unconstitutional! Michigan hate speech law reveals vacuousness of the term "gender identity" in the course of defining it so as to establish penalties of up to five years in prison for those who make someone feel harassed by one's reference to it

Pretty sure this is fake news. OP didn’t quote the bill.

I would say that's a lot better than florida's law, Which allows people to get away with just shooting people dead in the street because they felt threatened even if they can't prove there was an actual threat.

democrats will always need the thought police.....people who think for themselves scare the fuck out of liberals

I didn't read the bill but you can bet it would only include protected social groups. Catholics, other Christians, straight white males and 2nd Amendment advocates would not be covered.

Forum List

Back