Michigan Governor Wacky/Gruesome Gretchen Whitmer announced Monday that she is lifting her state's stay-at-home order

Well, after all...she is "Stretchin' Gretchen"....

1591046191765.png

BOOYAH!!!!!! WE WIN!

a great day for freedom! are you watching, Cuomo?

Why the triumphalism?
The state won.
As she promised she has accepted the science and started to re-open the state as advised by the experts.
Hooray for Science.

As she promised she has accepted the science and started to re-open the state as advised by the experts.
Hooray for Science.

Nahh...she was just "following the leader"....just like these other blue states Democrats. She was only doing this because she feels she has that power. The power to shut the state down, so the state economy can literally go to hell. Then blame Trump.
It had nothing to do with science.

BOOYAH!!!!!! WE WIN!

a great day for freedom! are you watching, Cuomo?

Why the triumphalism?
The state won.
Hooray for Science.
And we are buying Asian made tech. Hooray for science.

• Banned
this is the 1st time i've broken out TWO nicknames for someone. that's how much i hate her. she is entertaining though. i'm conflicted!

Hooray for Science.

Nahh...she was just "following the leader"....just like these other blue states Democrats. She was only doing this because she feels she has that power. The power to shut the state down, so the state economy can literally go to hell. Then blame Trump.
It had nothing to do with science.
Sure...that must be it

Forum List

Back