Michigan AG: Texas Islamic Terrorist Attack Due to White Supremacy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1642376016113.png

It's all because of those unarmed unvaxed domestic terrorist soccer moms who attend school board meetings and cause trouble I tell ya'!

Ole'Joe needs to do a preemptive strike on them with his jets and nukes to create unity throughout the land,

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

One person from a state hundreds of miles from where the crime happened said something?

Oh nooooooo!

A Pakistani Muslim takes hostages in a Texas Synagogue, asks about 'Lady Al Qaeda', & threatens to kill all the Jews...

The US' 'greatest' investigative law enforcement agency can't find a possible motive...

The extremely anti-Semitic Squad is silent...

And the Michigan AG declares it HAS to have been because of WHITE SUPREMACY.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Stop listening to Prog women. They got us to what we are now. Reject them. Shun them. And if they threaten your families....kill them when the time comes.

Why can't democrats ever have something thought out, insightful, witty, or original when they respond to something?

I'm not trying to be an asshole I am genuinely asking a question. Why is it the vast majority of the time when they respond to something (especially if they are responding to republican) is it almost always racism, climate change, covid or Jan 6th?

I bet if a democrat wanted to pass a bill saying raping newborns isn't illegal and everyone threw a fit there would be atleast one democrat saying the bill was turned down because of racism.

ALWAYS with the fucking LIES....GOOD LORD!

Why can't democrats ever have something thought out, insightful, witty, or original when they respond to something?

You expect lemmings, parrots, and sheep to be 'insightful', 'witty', and / or 'original'?

:auiqs.jpg:

ALWAYS with the fucking LIES....GOOD LORD!

"This is a terrorism-related matter, in which the Jewish community was targeted"

Yup, sounds like WHITE SUPREMACY to me ... right snowflakes?!

:p

I can hardly wait for Joe to finally figure out what the motive was, brief the nation, then condemn the terrorist act....

...any day now...

The left would have made it a national holiday if it were a white guy.

It was a ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORIST, radicalized by the ANTI SEMITISM spewed by the left.

Biden, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Schumer...they are all responsible. Their evil rhetoric caused this.

Forum List

Back